• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A policeman fights a criminal (Jim Hopper vs Roadrunner)

Hm. The Roadrunner has armor that could possibly be tricky to bust through (if anyone supporting these BORG trpgs could explain what material that's made of, I would appreciate it), but Jim has stealth mastery, pain tolerance, the CQC advantage, and is definitely more skilled, while both basically have the same AP.

I'm going to vote Jim for now unless someone manages to convince me otherwise.

has armor that could possibly be tricky to bust through (if anyone supporting these BORG trpgs could explain what material that's made of, I would appreciate it)
I mean, the armor is what gives them the durability feat. It can be damaged by as listed in the justification, heavy gunfire and grenade explosions
is definitely more skilled
In shootouts involving motorized vehicles?

The SBA doesn't imply they're in cars in that's what you're refering to? What I'm refering to though on experience is that Hopper has military and police training under his belt, and had almost escaped a Russian gulag if he wasn't ratted out.

Are there any buildings big enough in that small town to completely shield him from assault rifle fire?
Just being inside of a building should be enough protection from gunfire so long as he stays away from windows

Jim seems to hold a pretty solid edge in just about every category. Better AP, debatably better skill (because the roadrunner profile gives very little detail on how skilled the roadrunners are while Jim has military and police training), and better intelligence

He should be more than capable of getting the roadrunner off of his bike, as taking a bike into a building really won't help him out, and Hopper could just hide in a room and stay away from the windows, making shooting Hopper from the outside pretty damn difficult and could force the Roadrunner to enter the building, giving Hopper a chance to sneak attack and take down the Roadrunner

I think Hopper wins this

Noone should wonder that, it's literally written in the rules nowadays
That said, I always find funny how many people ask that lmao

Back