• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
just a quick note, Snake is also gonna get Accelerated Development from my CRT, scaling from Big Boss and Ocelot, with Big Boss going from getting outskilled by The Boss to being at least equal to her in the span of at best a few hours and Ocelot learning CQC and being able to imitate Big Boss' moves on the fly while fighting him.

I honestly think it's best to wait until after the forum migration to add this, because after the CRT it's going to be outdated if it gets implemented

Won't say it will be outdated. Anything Snake has still won't protect him much from the hax Geralt has in his defense.

i mean, it will be, especially with Accelerated Development that makes him both more skilled and stronger. Geralt barely has any defensive hax and the 2 he has he uses sparringly

It's not like "using them sparingly" means he will not use it if he's taken from behind and grabbed by Snake trying to yeet him

still, most of those voting Geralt seem to be under the impression that he's going to spam signs all day long, to the point where they are basicalllly saying that Snake won't be able to land a single hit (which is all he needs to win, btw)

How else is Geralt supposed to NEVER get hit if his only counters are the signs? And, nothing Geralt can throw at him can heavily damage him, at beast it can plain damage him

it willl surely take more effort than it takes to hurt someone that's just as strong as you, especially when the guy in question is wearing an armor on top of that

I already gave my reasons for voting Snake, I'm simply gonna suggest that we wait for the CRT before implementing it, and the CRT is obviously going to come after the forum migration

Grace is something above us. Everything about this match should be discussed in the versus thread removal

a-are you seriously saying that ACCELERATED DEVELOPMENT and INSTINCTIVE REACTIONS are useless abilities? You gotta be joking now

Even if it gets removed, this should be added for now as not to cause any future confusion. In only takes a minute to add and then remove it the missing stuff is deemed reason to remove the match

Well I've heard something about downgrading Colonel Volgin's 8-B feat somewhere so Snake might be 8-A in future physically. And we are doing a big Metal Gear revision with Twellas so Geralt might have a problem if Volgin's feat doesn't get in fact downgraded.

Nah I don't think Volgin will be downgraded to 8-B but the proposition of Snake being hurled to 8-A is indeed impressive. So far I only hear of the lower tiers being downgraded to High 8-C.

We would need to deduce by how much Gray Fox is comparable to MGS4 Raiden to scale younger Snake to 8-A feat, since Raiden did that feat and Snake harmed Gray Fox physically who's as well a cyborg warrior (Also Raiden did that feat while being extremely weakened, with single arm). Of course Gray Fox is weaker than MGS4 Raiden, no question, but he shouldn't be far behind him so Snake might scale. If that happens, Geralt gets annihilated.

I honestly can't find where this downgrade is supposedly being supported, and again, there's always Psycho Mantis' feats of destroying his hometown and being more powerful than a natural disaster.

If anything we should find some info about the Shagohood, because for some ungodly reason, Volgin scales above it by casually punching a hole through its armor.

I've heard that on LordGinSama's wall from Hellbeast, but I also have completely no idea why would it be downgraded :p

Psycho Mantis destroying his village (as a kid!) is very impressive, we could probably scale him to some F5 Tornado or something.

There's also the fact that average fodder soldiers can survive voltage of 1.5 million volts, which i guess would be in the low tier 8 range. MG isn't going anywhere below 8-B

Back