• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Geralt of Rivia vs. The Dovahkiin

Slightly low level Dragonborn ( before he fought Alduin) with standard Iron Armor set (including the shield) and weapons as well and has only just mastered the Unrelenting force (Only the unrelenting force for now) from the Greybeards. The dragonborn can also be either a vampire or a werewolf (can't be both) but we will consider it as a different scenario from the not infected dragonborn vs. a Geralt of Rivia with all the signs although we will assume that the Dovahkiin is immune to the somne and axii signs. (oh and \the dragonborn cannot stop time so he can eat everything in his inventory to replenish his health). Ok, let's hear it from you guys.

Dovahkiin is ranked using info from the lore and it's impossible and unfair to judge him using game mechanics.That being said Dovahkiin is worlds above Geralt so any battle scenario is pointless.

Game-wise its statemate because both have way to replenish life force without limitations

Lore wise is fight between someone who is capable of destroing islands vs someone who was kiled by peasant with pitchfork.

Despite how much i prefer Witcher over Skyrim in almost every way there is no way how Geralt could compete with Dovahkiin.

It's also unfair to pit Geralt with a Dovahkiin with op stats based on the lore, that is why I made this. It's not unfair, I just made some constraints to make it fair.

But there is no way to measure ow strong Dovakin is with the restrains. He still has higher reactions than Geralt (who is barely Subsonic)

Geralt's profile also has info from the books so i don't see why the entire story of TES should ignored and use game mechanics (from which you can't get a picture of anyone's true power) just to give Geralt a chance to win in a fight where there is no winning for him.

Geralt in books is however shown weaker than in games (except for somehow survivng Djinn attack, but in game the Djinn was shown as considerably weaker than his game counterpart) except for having additional ilusion and magic barier signs.

Back