• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geralt post B&W. Geralt can use swallow and thunderbolt potion. He got 2x Samum bombs and 2x Dancing star. He's allowed to use any Sign

Blade, he got his sword, two guns, 3x explosive charge

Both are 50 feet apart

Speed equalized

Geralt

Blade

Considering the highest value for 9-A (wich Blade doesn't have) and Geralt's 1.9 tons value, the difference is 7.6 times. One shot.

I think the only other Marvel High 8-C that doesn't get stomped by Geralt is like, Ghost, who I think stomps instead.

No offense for them, but that's wrong. In fight, he doesn't spam that and rarely even goes for this. He uses this mainly outside of his fights to tell people to go away if he doesn't want to kill them.

SpookyShadow said:
No offense for them, but that's wrong. In fight, he doesn't spam that and rarely even goes for this. He uses this mainly outside of his fights to tell people to go away if he doesn't want to kill them.
He doesn't completely throw it out of the window as an option

as M3X said he will use it if the fight gets too hard

Apparently if the 8 tier marvel character is not Spider-Man (or some of his villains), Geralt quite rule in this tier. Anyway, I agree with M3X, if the fight is really hard, Geralt could use Axii.

He didn't against most opponents when fight was tough, if not all.

Actually I recall him using it against extremely easy opponents.

I mean tier 8 Marvel is literally the 2nd weakest of the Marvel tier ranges, idk the accomplishment in beating that

Geralt is clearly an urban tier he can't go above that level anyway, just like every other urban tier/street level character of any other fictional universe. Of course I wasn't talking about Witcher universe vs Marvel universe, cause it's a completely different story.

Zark2099 said:
Apparently he mindhaxes alot tho, from my talks with Grath and Kira
When did I say this?

I've said in the past that he uses his signs a lot, and that includes stuff like his mindhax, but I don't think I've ever said he explicitly relies on his mindhax a lot.

Weird. Because you phrased it like, opponent has to have a mind resist in order to fight him.

I don't think I did? I've mentioned in the past that resistance to mindhax would be good for Geralt matches, as it would then be very easy for Geralt to incap. But it's not like he just spams it or anything; it's just that he'd probably attempt it eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back