• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So this was done with Cole and Mercer, I figured let's try Geralt. After all he is by this point no stranger to this kind of thing lol.

Speed is equalised. This is Geralt at his strongest, he's done everything in his series, got all his stuff etc etc he wakes up and finds he is in another verse.

R1: Geralt is dropped into the verse at any point in time and can wander wherever.

R2: Geralt is with the protagonists of the verse and has to help them in their mission after that he can do whatever.

R3: Same as R1 however Geralt has prior knowledge of everything that the verse has or will happen and can go from there.

R4: Geralt takes the place of the verse's protagonist and has his stats relative to that person

Last edited:
Remember it's not Geralt trying to solo, it's more of what would he get up to when he is there lol.

I'll put a verse down.

Mortal Kombat

R1: It probably won't matter which timeline we're dealing with. Geralt likely wakes up in Earthrealm and people think he's a cosplayer or smth. That said he probably runs into Raiden and it goes from there.

R2: Geralt is gonna join Team Earthrealm proper here, he's gonna be one of their MVPs next to Liu Kang. Does a lot of work here, not sure he's gonna be very entertained by Johnny's antics though.

R3: Geralt would probably wanna start off in Outworld seeing as it'd be more at home for him. He likely still aids Earthrealm eventually in the hopes of trying to get back to his verse though.

Considering this is a thing that actually happens (E.g. Geralt appearing in Soul Calibur, Monster Hunter, and Daemon x Machina through portals)

It means there might be a case where geralt ******* appeared in a family guy episode but we just didn't see it

93006974 3096580673715045 455165163557879808 n

Yeah it's him at the complete end of the Witcher games, as in he's done all the quests, 100 percent done has all his gear, done the dlc etc etc

Cthulhu Mythos

R1: Most of the verse doesn't actively try to kill you so he'd be fine for the most part. The only things he might have to worry about are ghouls, some fish people and the occasional insane cults. All in all, he'd be fine just living peacefully in the verse unless Nyarlathotep actively seeks him out.

R2: The closest person to a protagonist the verse has is Randolph Carter so this would be Geralt and Randy's adventures in the Dreamlands seeking out the sunset city. This time Randolph would have a hell of an easier time with a superhuman warrior on his side and would just sweep through till the end of his adventure where Geralt would ironically not be of any help, for obvious reasons. At this point it would be a matter of whether or not he'd be tempted to stay within the Dreamlands as an immortal human with the power to make the world conform to his imagination.

R3: Chooses to live a normal life and tries not to poke his nose where it doesn't belong.

Warhammer 40,000

R1: Joins the Imperium most likely and aids them in their fights against the grim-darkness of the 41st millenium. Not sure if the gene-augments work on an adult human but if they do, he'd make one hell of a Space Marine.

R2 and R3: Basically the same as round one since I doubt he'd aid Chaos.

Dragon Ball

R1, R2 and R3: Pretty sure he knows when he's out of his league. Probably just tries to adapt to and live in this new world.

Mob Psycho 100

All Rounds: Won't do much unless he notices that esper kids are being kidnapped. Stomps the Seventh Division if he comes across them and would probably aid Mob and his friends in fighting Claw.

Sometime I'll make "Composite Geralt' on my blog and gather all the stuff.

Well when it comes to my verses:

Metal Gear - Depends which time he lands in. If it's Snake Eater timeline (1964) then he will probably not care since he's not much into politics, same with 1984 (TPP), but in 1995-2014 when Snake has lived he would probably become a friend of his/Hal/Jack/Meryl/rest of group, he'll be like a Gandalf to their team. Not to mention the fact he would be quite useful in ending the war economy. With Quen he could go through the microwave corridor without any damage and help Snake to take down Liquid.

Dark Souls - Will probably head out once he finds some exit lmao. This world is not really worth anything, especially when it's corrupted and is falling apart.

Hunter X Hunter - Well he's around Netero's age and wisdom, but I don't know how would he interact with people. Killua would probably remind him of his daughter, in few aspects.

Mob Psycho 100 - What Planck has said

Puella Magi Verse

Round 1: If he is lucky, he will probably just wanders around, marveled the modern city and adapts, then he settle in, found some Jobs and possibly having a family. That would be the case if he got spawned in a city that is not Mitakihara, since that city is guaranteed to be doomed by Walpurgisnatch.

If he isn't lucky, he accidentally got into Witch Labyrinth and die.

Round 2: The Protagonist is Madoka and it would be obviously suspicious for a grown man to hang out with middle schooler girl. That if Homura won't shoot him on the spot.

Round 3: This is the same as round one. But now he's fully aware that the verse is out of his league.

Beast Zero Gudako said:
Round 2: The Protagonist is Madoka and it would be obviously suspicious for a grown man to hang out with middle schooler girl.
Some good amount of the series was with him and his 12-15 yo adoptive daughter, so not really :v

Hunter X Hunter:

R1: If he lands on the known world it depends, the world is largely messed up so maybe he would try to improve it? Maybe he would kill corrupt politicians and try to create more peace in the country he lands in. Or maybe just doesn't care and goes off exploring this relatively technologically advanced world. Lands on the Dark Continent and slays a bunch of Monsters then goes survival mode. Lands in the oceans...well.

R2: I mean there isn't much to say here other than he would be a big help.

R3: No idea. Probably learns Nen or something. Maybe travels to the Dark Continent and reaps all the resources.

Warhammer 40,000: If he lands on an Imperial World I guess he will enlist in their military and climb up the ranks after getting used to the vast technology advance from his world. If he lands on a world near any Warp Storm let alone within them, let's just say he wouldn't have a fun time but maybe he could survive for a time. Give or take probably takes an Daemonic Invasion to the face? Maybe an Exterminatus from a bored Inquisitor.

40k protagonist? Not really any protagonists everyone is messed up in some way, also too many books with different perspectives.

SpookyShadow said:
Some good amount of the series was with him and his 12-15 yo adoptive daughter, so not really :v
His get up would makes people assume he is some weirdo kidnapper. And let's not forget Madoka's overprotective girlfriend

@Emperor

He doesn't care about politics, despite being heavily involved with them in many situations, but the politician talk would certainly piss him off knowing his experience. There is a reason why Witchers are sometimes called "kingslayers"

Hokuto No Ken

R1: Geralt wanders the post apocalyptic land doing what he does likely ends up protecting a settlement from bandits.

R2: Geralt accompanies Kenshiro on his journey, he can the fodder but the higher ups are out his reach. Still he will prove to be a reliable ally for Ken.

R3: He probably ends up doing either R1 or R2 for the most part

The Gamer:

Round 1: Potentially gets fate haxed to death if he shows anything supernatural to normal people. If not, he still probably dies in the supernatural world as everyone tries to dissect him and see how he can be made into a powerboost or sold for money.

Round 2: Han has no real goal beyond surviving and doing his thing. Still, if Geralt helped him, then he could grow stronger much faster by having him weaken some mobs in a dungeon and letting Han kill them. Eventually, Han becomes the omega op all-can-do he is and finds a way to use his portal magic to get Gerald back home.

Round 3: Same as two, I guess. He could help to stop Arc Company from being born, but Arc isn't really a bad guy, even if it cost a few million lives to get him to be born. He makes up for the cost by saving more and making the world a better place.

Ergenverse:

Round 1: If he is lucky enough to appear on earth when they got the knowledge of how to make spirit roots or whatever, he can learn to cultivate and potentially work his way up the ladder to 1-A, though without MC luck that's questionable. If he appears on other planet's in times where spirit severing was a thing, he could luck out and get the power of cultivation Gifted to him by happening to be in a country where someone breaks through. Beyond those two chances though, he's dead.

Round 2: There are multiple stories in the verse, but I'll take Bai Xiaochun from A Will Eternal since I know him best. Geralt protects his poor, precious life and gains Bai's loyalty, who then proceeds to make sure that Geralt gets the best possible treatment and resources. Making friends with an eventual 1-A is nice like that.

Round 3: This makes him way broken. There are so many secret techniques, powers, etc that can boost someone's power massively, and he'd be privy to them all. He could do anything from eating planet's for power to seeking asenscion through enlightenment (assuming full knowledge doesn't mean he already comprehends Essence, the concept of the verse).

The Elder Scrolls: Given that he doesn't meddle with daedric prince's due to them not caring, or him knowing better, he doesn't do much of a change. He'd be a follower for the dragonborn in the second round. Pretty sure there's a mod for that already.

SpookyShadow said:
That's some pretty twisted way of thinking, but I certainly remember her being pretty crazy. Would be funny to see Geralt interacting with modern world though. (Ciri, his daughter already did in canon interact with sci fi world and when she told him about that he said it's bullshit :v)
Lol.

Imagine his reaction when he see Motorcycle for the first time. Or people talking to themselves with a metal box on their ears.

Mario:

• R1: Geralt would most likely find somewhere to settle in, peacefully. Probably can make a living in one of the jungle areas such as Kheeaul Key if he dislikes the Mushroom Kingdom. A witcher would be useful for some of the smaller things which bother the inhabitants such as Goomba's and Phirana Plants. Most of the villains would not have too much interest in Geralt because they mostly focus on Mario or Peach. So unless he accidentally runs into Dimentio Geralt should have a decent life, Mostly.
  • R2: Geralt and Mario could make an odd Duo, with an extra hand to deal with some of the smaller problems and some miscellanious stuff, it is mostly their adventures in the Mushroom Kingdom against Bowser and co. Heck, Geralt can potentially get the right items and become 4-A and help protect the Mushroom Kingdom from even characters like Bowser
  • R3: This either goes 2 ways.
1. Geralt knows who to avoid, and where is the "safest" in Mario. He lives a decent life and Mario and gang settle the bigger fish. 2. Geralt collects some good equipment and becomes a beefed up witcher again or to protect him from trouble if a villain comes by

One thing to note, idk if it would be in character for Geralt to settle somewhere (since we all know what he does for living), but if it really is Geralt at the end of Blood and Wine then it's probably good assumption. After all he got a villa there.

The Legend of Zelda.

Zelda is huge, so I will do a scenario if he gets dropped in Breath of the Wild (because it's the most similar to Witcher 3).

• R1: Geralt finds a world pretty familiar to his own, Geralt would wander around the destroyed Hyrule, finding the remnants of civillization, defeating the enemies that menace Hyrule throughout if they get in his way. Geralt would encounter the many races and learn to get used to them, build new weapons, etc. Geralt would likely settle in Hateno village, it is the most familiar to Geralt by a long shot. Geralt would be interested in the Shekiah Technology when he encounters them such as seeing a Shrine out in the wild. His biggest problem would be the Guardians if he encounters one when wandering around Hyrule. I am unsure if he would wander into Hyrule castle at some point, Geralt would have gotten the memo somewhere of Ganon due to his interactions with the races so if he does Geralt would be safe besides the Guardians. But in the end, Geralt finds a pretty similar world to settle in if he figures out where not to go.
  • R2: Geralt and Link would be an interesting combo. Link's pure heart would help Geralt trust him, so Geralt becomes a companion to Link's adventure, helping Link track gear and food, defeating enemies, as well as supporting Link in the divine beasts or against a Lynel or Hinox. He gets far until they encounter one of the scourges or Ganon himself in which it's up to Link alone to save Hyrule from Ganon.
  • R3: Settles in Hateno village and becomes a witcher, protecting his area from the local nuisances. Heck, he may manage to marry and get a family.

World of Darkness (Old)

R1: Depends on where he gets dropped into. If it's the dark ages Geralt should be fine walking about as he does normally. If it's the modern times though he's gonna struggle at first. Likely still tries to do his usual Witcher career but it'll only be a matter of time before he bites the dust. That said in modern times I can see him joining up with the hunters.

R2: I assume he'll be accompanying Caine, I legit have no clue what happens here.

R3: Since he knows what he's dealing with he'll probably make sure he doesn't punch above his weight and he'll end up carving a nice niche for himself.

@Angeron

If you mean my calling Ciri his daughter then you know, she acknowledged him as her father and he acknowledged her as his daughter, so I just call her his daughter, he was the one who raised her and puts his life in danger for her :p

Overlord Honestly Geralt would Proably end up in the realm of heros round 1, his field while incredibly powerful isn't perfect, Gazefs sword razors edge cuts through a 7-b Magic field, so if he ever clashes blades with Gazef it's not liable to go well. Though his high 8-c key should be enough to oneshot him, still their are other top ranking heros he can't deal with.

Round 1

Saying all that Geralt seems like a good person so he's never going to run into problems with them, he's probably going to save a few villages and end up a top ranked adamantite hero round one. As long as he doesn't try to get involved in the holy kingdom, defending restize, or going after Ainz or the dragon lords he should have a good long life. If he decides he can't abide Ainz evil....It doesn't end well for him...

Round 2 This is a weird one he's about as strong as the pleides battle maids, though his defensive barrier is far above them. Saying that I don't see him lasting long trying to assist Ainz, many of the actions Ainz does and condones are nothing less then evil.

His end goal is world domination, I don't see Geralt willingly helping out with that and as he's not a creation of one of Ainz friends... Well Ainz doesn't have any reason to keep him around...

Round 3 Goes similar to round one except now he knows theirs nothing he can do to stop ainz and his cohort...So I guess he remains a top ranked hero and doesn't get involved with ainz or the dragon lords.

@Pen

Geralt would rather burn in hell than help those guys, so he would just go away in R2, he knows what entities he shouldn't mess with. Can't say he's exactly a good person, he's more neutral since he didn't do only good in his life, but he despises evil. I don't think he would even be a "hero", he doesn't think of himself as one.

Well they're not going to let him leave if he appears during the start then he appears in the great tomb of nazerick and if he doesn't bend a knee he gets fed to kyouhukou. I was just stating how it goes round two, he either bends a knee until something ticks him off or ainz and co kill him off for entering the home of the suprememe beings. (Heck even if he did bend a knee theirs real good odds they'd ignore it and kill him anyway)

Fair enough about him not being a hero if he really keeps to himself he shouldn't run into to many problems, the issue is if ainz sends a death knight/invading force into whatever town he lives in... He needs to go off the grid to avoid ainz sight, or live in the baharuth empire as the just instantly bent a knee and ainz never invaded them.

I only mentioned him becoming a top ranked hero cause I figured he'd save a village or two along the way.

Geralt would gladly accept being eaten by some monster in battle rather than bending knee to some scumbags. No Witcher has died in their bed yet.

.....it's not really going to be much of a battle.... More the guardians dismembering him and tossing his bits to a giant cockroach nest to devour. But fair enough, I was just trying to give him a bit of time to interact with the cast :p

So? He's going to pull out a win or just go down fighting? (I said it won't be much of a fight because ainz insta death, demiurges soul destruction and ainz ability to pierce magical barriers/defenses)

Nah I didn't say that. He will know exactly that he can't win, but he's no coward that will escape. So he will just probably let himself be killed. I don't see how would he even find out of their existence though.

Back