• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He is hired by some rich guy to kill a Greater Noble, he found him, they fight, this job will pay him 2500 coins

- Noble Greylancer's first key is used

- Speed is Equalized

- They are in character

- Geralt has his standard prep and his prep against Vampires

- They start with 20 meters between them

Noble Greylancer:

Geralt

Inconclusive

I can change the VHD character if this is a stomp

Good thing that geralt can at least prepare for this battle

We know for a fact that Nobles in general are very weak to Garlic, Water, and a Strike through the heart

Geralt coming prepared will either end the match very quickly or endure the fight until sunlight comes out (In character for geralt to do that)

Geralt will be preparing a lot of potions, bombs, and weapons for the fight and i even wonder if he can use Aerondight
Aerondight
My vote goes to Geralt

I don't know much about Noble Greylancer but looking at the Noble Physiology page this will be very hard for Geralt even with his anti-vampire equipment. Especially if this vampire can "predict fate with 100% accuracy using mathematics".

His preparation is done by his knowledge about vampires of his verse, not VHD verse

The intention is make a fight were he only depends on his standard prep and his own abilities, not "outside-of-his-verse knowledge"

Sunlight doesn't affect Greylancer btw

EmperorRorepme said:
I don't know much about Noble Greylancer but looking at the Noble Physiology page this will be very hard for Geralt even with his anti-vampire equipment. Especially if this vampire can "predict fate with 100% accuracy using mathematics".
B 66446

Aerondight unfortunately doesn't use sunlight but sets opponent on fire and boosts damage greatly

Though... that Greylancer guy also seems very resistant and haxed...

Noble still has matter manipulation which one-shots. Resistance to Mindhax. Regenerationn. Vastly superior intellect. BFR. Soul Manipulation. Biological Manipulation.

How can Geralt kill him again?

Seems like a stomp.

Still haven't added the (Not combat applicable) note to analytical prediction. Sorry bout that.

About regen that gets negged by heart stabs and other stuff

Greylancer doesn't open with mind or soul hax off the bat, he starts by using or throwing his lance.

I don't think there is a 8-C character in this verse that Geralt is going to defeat. Really, they seem like haxlords, Geralt only has few hax (All of them are Aksji mindhax, Piercing Cold which kills if enemy falls and freezes, Somne sleep, Yrden poisoning/slowing down and some mind bombs, Quen attack reflection also maybe counts) that allows him to fight stronger foes but not that haxed.

His Lance has Homing Matter Hax, basically

And I belive I don't need to say that getting closer to Greylancer while he has that Lance and stab him in the heart is almost suicide

He also has the Nobility Forcefield

SpookyShadow said:
I don't think there is a 8-C character in this verse that Geralt is going to defeat. Really, they seem like haxlords, Geralt only has few hax (All of them are Aksji mindhax, Piercing Cold which kills if enemy falls and freezes, Somne sleep, Yrden poisoning/slowing down and some mind bombs, Quen attack reflection also maybe counts) that allows him to fight stronger foes but not that haxed.
Yrden and poisononing could actually be useful in this case.

Nobles dont resist statistic reduction, and while they dont die from poisons they will still suffer symptoms of poison, like illness and such.

What about the matter hax? Geralt usually doesn't go for the heart but cuts opponent in half, and he doesn't have prior knowledge. The Witcher vampires are completely different from typical vampires weak to garlic and sunlight, so his normal prep is useless.

As I see on Noble Physiology page they have immortality type 2 and can resurrect upon death... well...

It's funny how they can be atomized along with their hearts but apparently die from being just stabbed in the heart

SpookyShadow said:
What about the matter hax? Geralt usually doesn't go for the heart but cuts opponent in half, and he doesn't have prior knowledge. The Witcher vampires are completely different from typical vampires weak to garlic and sunlight, so his normal prep is useless.
As I see on Noble Physiology page they have immortality type 2 and can resurrect upon death... well...

It's funny how they can be atomized along with their hearts but apparently die from being just stabbed in the heart </div>
XD. Yeah Vampire Hunter D just be like that. Well we could suggest that Dante change the match so Geralt has atleast some prior knowledge.

As for resurrection and immortality type 2 however. Those seem to get negged as well if your heart is destroyed. As shown with Magnus Lee and other Vampires that D has killed.

Back