• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Possibly Geralt's hardest job (Geralt vs Kokushibou)

Lore: As Geralt was traveling he stumbled upon a rich man who was offering a huge payment for killing a legendary warrior that killed every of his men he sent to take care of him. Witcher right away noticed that this warrior couldn't be an ordinary man, so as the witcher's should do, he took the offer. When looking for the monster's hideout, he found the clues that this warrior could be a demon. With this information, he prepared himself for the fight. As he came back to the hideout, Kokushibou welcomed him:​

Kokushibou: So another person came huh? But you don't look like the other ones.

Geralt: Because im not, you must be the demon that keeps eating these soldiers, am I right?

Kokushibou: So even though you aren't a demon slayer, you figured out who I am? You look interesting, give me a good fight, and maybe I will turn you into a demon.

Geralt: First you have to stop talking and start fighting.

800538d7151b636627e14601febe403f.jpg

Rules:
  • They start 5 meters from each other
  • 3 hours until sunrise
  • Speed is equalized
  • Blood and Wine Geralt is used
  • Geralt had 1 hour prep time
  • Geralt has basic information about demons
  • Geralt has Euphoria and Bloodbath

Kokushibou:

Geralt:

Incon: