• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GER vs Rimuru (post demon Lord) (that Time I got reincarnated as a slime)

The death loop only works if GER kills the target, which will never happen here since Rimuru has 6-C dura

Besides, he pretty much incaps Giorno with Maou Aura alone

Rimuru is immune to mind manipulation but doesnt resist causality manipulation. Incon,no one is able to hurt the other

I dont think sleep and mindhax affect stands(correct me if im wrong) But radiation should be able to kill giorno(the canon one at least)

If the radiation instantly kills people giorno gets stomped if not incon basically. And also no rimuru doesnt have infinite spd,not on his profile at least

Dont you need immeasurable speed to bypass passive?

Also does the radiation passive instantly kill people?

I'm not saying he's outrunning passives, just that his stands RtZ will automatically activate at the same speed essentially looping them both forever. Also yeah, why is that allowed again?

Bedroombedrock said:
I'm not saying he's outrunning passives, just that his stands RtZ will automatically activate at the same speed essentially looping them both forever. Also yeah, why is that allowed again?
So is passive=infinite speed? Didnt know that lol

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
Outliving was accepted as a wincon some months ago. It was DT who created the thread iirc
Nice,once novel giorno's key/profile is made i can actually use that argument

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
Oh yeah, Rimuru will be acausal in this key in just 2 volumes away so this will get outdated real quick. Can Giorno revive from passive death hax with GER?
Chariot made the argument that ger can but it wasnt accepted iirc

What type of acausality is he getting?

Bedroombedrock said:
Possibly? We don't really know if Diavolo killed Giorno before GER RtZed diavolo
Im leaning towards yes as any damage received by the stand should affect the user and we saw GE's head cracked open but so far it isnt accepted yet at least

Bedroombedrock said:
Y'all better vote incon or else this will be closed as a stomp which by the looks of things it will
We can redo this match once novel ger gets a key/profile and IF chariot's argument of "ger can revive giorno" gets accepted

Back