• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay. It is too bad that this never seems to get resolved.

@Thelastmlg Lack of organization, some unreliable user not sharing and discussing his beliefs to the community. It doesn't mean something here, please don't derail the thread.

@Everyone Can we make a new thread for this?

@Eficiente

I suppose that you can create a new thread with a summary of the discussion so far in the beginning if you wish. I can close this one afterwards.

I would rather not as I stopped keeping up with the thread for a while and I'm unaware of the newer arguments. I just wanna to see them all organized.

In any case I was against most of the stuff here so it would be inappropriate.

Triforce should do so. He should make another thread but give a much better and detailed case for his points in the OP as well was a better explanation as to why he thinks so.

A lot of people misunderstood how GER works so a thread that can throw the misconceptions away would be nice

Oh, I'm not touching this again. I'm probably never going to bring up King Crimson on a CRT, too. All of my arguments were in the OP or my replies. I have nothing else to say.

again, GER's hax is very controversal and I think that a separete CRT should be made to discuss if it has fate hax or not

I don't know if anyone made this point already as I didn't have time to read the thread, but GER absolutely was able to know what was going on within the erased time. It blatantly talks to Diavolo during the time erasure.

GER is aware
"What you see is indeed reality"

"Your ability indeed sees the actions that we will actually perform"

At least after his Rt0 triggered, yes. I would also argue correct GER having some awareness of the future via knowing that Diavolo's ability "indeed sees the actions that we will actually perform" without Giorno having any prior knowledge on that.

Also, regarding Energy Projection:

I don't think GER has it.

Gerflick
In the lower left panel, you can see yellow fragments next to Diavolo's hand right where the beam pierced it. In the lower right, you can see a yellow fragment right in front of GER's finger before it flicks it. So it's not just shooting raw energy.

Also, in the anime, there is an instance where the trails behind Mista's bullets are portrayed similarly to the streak behind the projectile GER flicked.

https://youtu.be/r_mfpy2ZyQQ?t=12

Take note of how the beam is bright yellow, shrinks in diameter after the projectile fires, and briefly leaves some leftover streaks of white and yellow after it disappears.

https://youtu.be/NHjGzELo2SQ?t=96

Here, Mista's bullets do the exact same thing. Bright yellow, shrinks in diameter after the bullets are fired, and briefly leaves some leftover streaks of yellow after it disappears.

The trails behind Mista's bullets are portrayed rather inconsistently throughout the different fights he gets involved in, but the fact that the animations from regular bullets are shown to be comparable to GER's supposed "Energy Beam" in any instance at all leaves question as to whether or not we can truly call it a form of energy manipulation, and not just another speed trail similar to that of a bullet.

I'm going to bed now, so I'll respond to any further comments tomorrow when I can.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Also, in the anime, there is an instance where the trails behind Mista's bullets are portrayed similarly to the streak behind the projectile GER flicked.

https://youtu.be/r_mfpy2ZyQQ?t=12

Take note of how the beam is bright yellow, shrinks in diameter after the projectile fires, and briefly leaves some leftover streaks of white and yellow after it disappears.

https://youtu.be/NHjGzELo2SQ?t=96

Here, Mista's bullets do the exact same thing. Bright yellow, shrinks in diameter after the bullets are fired, and briefly leaves some leftover streaks of yellow after it disappears.
I'm going to have to actually ask you to please rewatch both of those. The only thing that's the same is the color, visually both supposed trails are drastically different.

As shown here, the actual so called speed trail acts and looks nothing like Mista's in any example, not even the example posted, other then being the same color.

I don't get what you mean by "looks nothing like Mista's". It meets all of the criteria I laid out; yellow-whitish, shrinks in diameter upon disappearing, and leaving behind small streaks of white and yellow after dissipating.

I'd like to suggest MFTL flight speed for Giorno with GER since he ascended several meters into the air as King Crimson was breaking GE's shell, before King Crimson could react to it despite being right in front of him.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I don't get what you mean by "looks nothing like Mista's". It meets all of the criteria I laid out; yellow-whitish, shrinks in diameter upon disappearing, and leaving behind small streaks of white and yellow after dissipating.
Because it doesnt, look at the initial frames of it, it starts as as not straight, jagged, streak, Mista's has never looked like that, ever.

No you ******* ***** are you guys insane GER never ******* warped time HE HAS NO TIME ABILITIES his power only affects causality- everything else is simply an extension of this power that he does.

Also, none of his abilities are passive, and he obviously doesn't have infinite speed or energy projection.

He doesn't have infinite speed because him being above space and time has already been debunkedd numerous times

Energy projection has also been debunked, he just threw a rock telepathically or something.

/s

GER's infinite speed comes from it's power working on erased time and from it moving and talking during said erased time

I can concede that when viewed up close, it very much looks like a stream of energy with a jagged pattern.

I would like some input on my suggestion for giving Giorno MFTL flight speed.

I will have to unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You can send me a message later if you need my help with this.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
I can concede that when viewed up close, it very much looks like a stream of energy with a jagged pattern.
I would like some input on my suggestion for giving Giorno MFTL flight speed.
I wouldnt give Giorno himself that speed, Giorno was completely unconcious if not dead. He didnt do anything, it's GER that did something, breaking free of its shell, healing the dying if not dead Giorno, circling Diavolo then moving them up in the air. So fast that Diavolo didnt even know it happened till after he turned around. Its clearly a straight movement upgrade though.

Sarcasm, that post is apparently sarcasm. Although that doesnt change how uncalled, flawed and extremely wrong the post is and only serves to accidently piss others off, case and point.

Holy shit. What a ******* wild ride. I do lean towards Chariot's explanation. (I was genuinely worried someone thought KC didn't erase time for a moment during the whole thread.) Fate seems to make the most sense—or the most I can make out of it—but it sounds less cool than "Acausality Manipulation"

Shouldn't the whole feat grant GER a resistance to Time and Causality Manipulation as well, since King Crimson's ability does both?

Firephoenixearl said:
Shubham Sonsurkar said:
Hey can anyone tell me how GER's Infinite Death loop works exactly does he need to kill his opponents first or does it activate on contact?
Kill. He kills once then repeats it.
Ok so he first have to kill his opponent only then he can sent them to infinite death loop k thnx

Back