• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
A Stoned Orc said:
Actually, I have a question about this, too; wouldn't GER get nullified by Type 5 Acausality?
Someone was trying to argue with me that GER could defeat Kharn, whereas I believe 1-A power null powered by a Causality Transcendant being would null GER instead.
who said that?

Wardokman69 said:
A Stoned Orc said:
Actually, I have a question about this, too; wouldn't GER get nullified by Type 5 Acausality?
Someone was trying to argue with me that GER could defeat Kharn, whereas I believe 1-A power null powered by a Causality Transcendant being would null GER instead.
who said that?
Someone on a crossover RP site playing Diavolo. I was playing Nihilus and someone else was Kharn, but Kharn had left the room, so I spoke for him.

I discussed with chariot and he said rtz isnt JUST causality manipulation if so then giving diavolo a new death everytime he dies would be impossible. Not to mention if its JUST causality manipulation then bfring diavolo to a new universe would also be impossible

Kharn is immune to reality warping so i causality manip is nulled although i can see ger incapping him via willpower manipulation

Was the issue of Infinite Speed or not decided upon?

Literally nothing from what I can tell, no concrete agreement was made. Divisive as always regarding GER.

Ger threads are ganna be as messy as always,from oppinions like "rtz is thought-based" to "rtz is passive" or "ger doesnt have infinite speed". Lets not forget there's still people wondering if ger can actually manipualte willpower

Zel97 said:
Ger threads are ganna be as messy as always,from oppinions like "rtz is thought-based" to "rtz is passive" or "ger doesnt have infinite speed".
Lets not forget there's still people wondering if ger can actually manipualte willpower
what justifies GER unable to have willpower manipulation?

I dont know,someone here just questions if ger could actually reset willpower even though it is blindly obvious can even if you dont watch or read jojo part 5

Not to mention this thread has already been derailed heavily from what the OP was trying to argue for.

@Maxnumb

Because we don't actually see it when GER attacks Diavolo. Diavolo clearly had all of the desire and will in the world to off Giorno; he could still talk, he could still crawl, he could still make angry faces and yell, and in the anime he even pushed GER's fist off of him in an attempt to counterattack. It's really up to interpretation as to whether or not willpower manipulation is actually present here.

The death loop requires a death as ger needs to reset someones death in order to start the loop.BFR however im not sure,in the novel(non canon) all ger needs to do is raise his hand and pucci was sent to a place that is void of death and life,pucci also didnt even want to get out of it due to his willpower constantly getting reseted to 0.A place connected to nowhere and nothing

https://m.imgur.com/eofIY7

yes he need Diavolo to death first, but as far as i can see both in the anime and manga Diavolo NEVER actually died by GER in direct way.

Im pretty sure he died by ger,his death by the drug guy is part of the loop,i just cant see why diavolo didnt use epitath to predict the guy's attack other than of course,diavolo's willpower already got reseted

GER punched Epitaph off, in both the manga and anime, you see it fly right off. King Crimson is probably straight up dead, that's probably why he cant use it.

Chariot190 said:
GER punched Epitaph off, in both the manga and anime, you see it fly right off. King Crimson is probably straight up dead, that's probably why he cant use it.
So you're saying diavolo died by the drug guy's hands?? If so then please try to convince me as i just cant see thats the case

idk, i never said that. I just said that he didnt use Epitaph, probably because Epitaph was torn off.

Zel97 said:
Im pretty sure he died by ger,his death by the drug guy is part of the loop,i just cant see why diavolo didnt use epitath to predict the guy's attack other than of course,diavolo's willpower already got reseted
yes he died by GER, but not direcly. because we dont even see the reality shifted after he got muda-ed, it's different from his actual death like being stabbed in the sewer that i believe the trigger for his deathloop.

Dont know about that, if you pay attention, Diavolo never actually surfaces from the canal in what seems to be the base world, if he did Trish or someone would have seen him but he never did, yet he does surface, which leads me to believe that he was already in the loop before getting stabbed, yet Trish and co are looking for him to see if he surfaces even after he dies like 4 times.

Trish and co begin looking before he pulls himself out. They arent to late, they started looking before he pulled himself out and continued looking even after he died like 4 times, yet they never noticed him surface.

That isnt necesarily true, especially because in the manga, it made sure to never show Diavolo, the can and the crew on the same page. In fact when it shows the crew and the sewer entrace, Diavolo's hand isnt visible, yet when it makes sure to no longer show the crew, Diavolo's hand is visible, despite both instances having where his would be in full view and somewhat up close. Which leads me to believe, at least in the manga, which takes precedeence, that Diavolo was already BFR'd.

You dont need to link me anything, I have the manga opened up and I have the entirity of part 5 downloaded.

if that so then GER should have BFR.. because Diavolo was already BFR'd so his death still not directly caused by GER. and the deathloop is basically BFR'd Diavolo throughout alternate universes.

Seems like it to me

I've said this before,in the novel ger can bfr people by just raising his hand its non canon yh but still gives us a lil insight on rtz

I propose we close this messy thread and that someone should later make a new one properly organizing the stuff proposed here.

My take is actually agreeing with Efi. This thread has become the GER Q&A, which is kinda off topic from the fate hax and precognition epitaph shit but I'm on the side of GER has to have a death to set to zero, how that death happens doesnt matter but he cant set to zero what doesnt exist so a death must take place and the BFR is seperate, it's BFR, it has nothing to do with setting death to zero, how he actually pulls the BFR off I do not know but it shouldnt be tied with the death, it's a combo in my eyes that he does with the death loop for optimal torture, not one in the same.

i would say for the death loop GER has to kill you first then it turns to 0 from what i understand

That is indeed the case.we also believed that death loop and bfr should be a seperate ability.Not sure im the right guy to make a thread.Someone more knowledgeable should create it

Red, I think everybody agrees that a death must happen for the loop to activate. It's the BFR that's being questioned on what needs to happen for it to activate. Dont see why BFR has to be used after setting a death though, seems completely different in nature and not related in the slightest but coul just be me.

I could make a thread, I aint though, I've been busy lately and I dont wanna crosscheck like 10 billion things to gather all the needed information on top of being busy (on top of my usual posting as well). I can help/partake but I'm not gonna be the dude that makes the op in full.

Back