• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GER - Non-existent interaction and Pseudo NEP (Nature Type 1, Aspect Types 1, 3 and 5)

Please view WyattR612’s blog about King Crimson to learn more about the mechanics of time erasure and epitaph.
this should be on diavolo's profile ngl
rat-rat-dance-dancing-rat-rat-dancing-dancing-gif-11682789006830360489.gif

Do we list NPI types in NPI brackets actually? We didn't use to but stuff changes all the time.
I just wanted a mention it can interact on the profile, but if we actually list the types in the tab, may as well list the other shit Gio can mess with just so I don't have to do it later.
Because I've been gathering every type of NPI Stands have so like.
this should be on diavolo's profile ngl
rat-rat-dance-dancing-rat-rat-dancing-dancing-gif-11682789006830360489.gif
btw because you didnt make the thread, i gotta kill the rat

I agree (I also find it kinda funny).

Should GER get something else to show he can interact even when in a state of nonexistence, or does the pseudo-NEP already cover that?

I agree, also I'm guessing something like being able to affect creams ability supports this? Since ger/rtz is superior to everything during those parts? (Does this also include go beyond non existence?)

Also unrelated but since rtz is semi-automatic, does that GER itself unaffected by everything passively? Like time stop being used and GER would move in it automatically? Then the manual part is reverting stuff for giorno afterward?

Man, yall didn't hesitate with the Death Battle huh

Yes I know the blog was made before hand but still
the fact this is the same day is an actual coincidence
I agree, also I'm guessing something like being able to affect creams ability supports this? Since ger/rtz is superior to everything during those parts? (Does this also include go beyond non existence?)

Also unrelated but since rtz is semi-automatic, does that GER itself unaffected by everything passively? Like time stop being used and GER would move in it automatically? Then the manual part is reverting stuff for giorno afterward?
RTZ will kick in and null stuff should it have to. GER can be affected, but if put into a situation that actually threatens it, RTZ will kick in automatically.
Using Time Stop as an example, RTZ won't instant neg time stop, but if said time stop would bring harm or if say DIO, went to punch Gio in the face mid-time stop, RTZ will then activate and negate it.

RTZ can also be automated after the fact, like with the Death Loop, to where a thing is RTZ'd indefinitely after the initial usage.

So, yesn't. RTZ kicks in passively if stuff is an actual issue. It's goal is defense basically.

GB probably yeah, GB isn't even just nothing, it's nothing+spin.

the fact this is the same day is an actual coincidence

RTZ will kick in and null stuff should it have to. GER can be affected, but if put into a situation that actually threatens it, RTZ will kick in automatically.
Using Time Stop as an example, RTZ won't instant neg time stop, but if said time stop would bring harm or if say DIO, went to punch Gio in the face mid-time stop, RTZ will then activate and negate it.

RTZ can also be automated after the fact, like with the Death Loop, to where a thing is RTZ'd indefinitely after the initial usage.

So, yesn't. RTZ kicks in passively if stuff is an actual issue. It's goal is defense basically.

GB probably yeah, GB isn't even just nothing, it's nothing+spin.
Makes sense, especially for go beyond cause I see it discussed a lot. But rtz kinda affected everything it has. And for time stop, im guessing the movement is after it activates, then GER will start trash talking in stopped time. If giorno died would that basically be reverted? I know in part 5 there's already some soul shenanigans

Makes me wonder what they did for ASBR moving normally in time acceleration. Maybe cause it's actually affecting them both and is a hindrance?

Last edited:
If Gio died or was massively damaged, it'd kick in and make it so it wouldn't happen, happened, or whatever.

We already get a glimpse of that in the actual manga a bit. When Diavolo punches Gio, it does **** him up, it knocks him the **** out, his head splits, eyes roll back, and whatever. When GER is done manifesting, he's completely healed and fine, despite the fact he was just out cold and bloody.

The fact RTZ can kick-in when Gio is briefly EE'd should tell us, yeah if need be that doesn't mean shit. Like, the rest don't matter, if RTZ can heal physical damage, and undo actual deletion as he's deleted, he's pretty ******* hard to kill, which, is kind of the point of RTZ, it's a defensive ability.

We already know he RTZ can RTZ deaths based on uhm, ya know... So nothing new there.

And while not-canon, Gio literally RTZ'd his own death in Jorge Joestar, and also RTZ'd all damage Fugo sustained in Feedback. So like, the general "official" consensus seems to be he can do stuff like that.
Makes me wonder what they did for ASBR moving normally in time acceleration. Maybe cause it's actually affecting them both and is a hindrance?
Because it's COOL. Also RTZ can still be used manually. Time Accel being negged is as simple as GER itself going "yeah uh, nuh uh fucko", given unlike time skip, Time Accel has dudes be cognizant and fine still.
technically speaking, RTZ shouldn't work how ASB shows it, because GER is already unaffected. Time Accel effects everything BUT living things, so GER by default isn't affected. To keep up with Pucci, he'd need to RTZ Time Accel's affect on Pucci, making Pucci unaffected and thus normal speed, or nullify the ability as a whole, making it so nothing is sped up.

If Gio died or was massively damaged, it'd kick in and make it so it wouldn't happen, happened, or whatever.

We already get a glimpse of that in the actual manga a bit. When Diavolo punches Gio, it does ** him up, it knocks him the ** out, his head splits, eyes roll back, and whatever. When GER is done manifesting, he's completely healed and fine, despite the fact he was just out cold and bloody.

The fact RTZ can kick-in when Gio is briefly EE'd should tell us, yeah if need be that doesn't mean shit. Like, the rest don't matter, if RTZ can heal physical damage, and undo actual deletion as he's deleted, he's pretty ******* hard to kill, which, is kind of the point of RTZ, it's a defensive ability.

We already know he RTZ can RTZ deaths based on uhm, ya know... So nothing new there.

And while not-canon, Gio literally RTZ'd his own death in Jorge Joestar, and also RTZ'd all damage Fugo sustained in Feedback. So like, the general "official" consensus seems to be he can do stuff like that.

Because it's COOL. Also RTZ can still be used manually. Time Accel being negged is as simple as GER itself going "yeah uh, nuh uh fucko", given unlike time skip, Time Accel has dudes be cognizant and fine still.
technically speaking, RTZ shouldn't work how ASB shows it, because GER is already unaffected. Time Accel effects everything BUT living things, so GER by default isn't affected. To keep up with Pucci, he'd need to RTZ Time Accel's affect on Pucci, making Pucci unaffected and thus normal speed, or nullify the ability as a whole, making it so nothing is sped up.
Yeah the time acceleration doesn't really slow people down, so that representation of it is already kinda wrong. But when you say it like that too, GER really is probably just this time consciously saying "no, this effect won't hinder us from moving normally". When in reality it would revert Pucci and thus the time acceleration (No idea why people don't think GER can do something about this). Assuming he'd need to catch up though if an attack on itself gets reverted once like a knife.

But hmm yeah this stand is crazy. The master/User being damaged or killed doesn't seem to affect the stand and RTZ kicks in anyway, which is what I was curious about. Like if giorno died, is the stand still conscious and formed, but I suppose so considering everything. Being deleted, brutalized..GER just doesn't care I guess

Ger takes reflected damage from Gio, we see it in Epitaph.
If Gio dies, GER would die, but RTZ would prevent that.

Honestly think of RTZ like Calamity. Calamity kicks in automatically without WoU doing anything if conditions get met, its his ability, but it also acts automatically and outside of his will. It's just GER unlike WoU can also tell Calamity to smite a mf too.

This offtopic tho.

I see, so to sum it up, GIORNO can get affected and damaged in a fight or whatever, this can be undone whenever or healed via other stuff. But if something is a liable threat to his life, or if GER is directly challenged rtz will kick in and make it so it won't happen. Or if giorno gets like instantly killed from something whacky(like instant neck snap passive from a range or somethin), rtz will kick in and undo the death of both(?). Assuming time erasure didnt auto activate it cause it wasnt a threat of hurting them specifically, but it still got affected as a side effect.

And yeah my bad got off topic. Agree with this thread and the NPI stuff. I guess NEP is a little whacky given it's pretty circumstantial. Like something typically erasing them wouldn't happen in the first place usually? Probably where the pseudo part comes in?

Back