• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Geometrical fight except it's ascended to god level

Honestly I have no idea if Bill's 2-A will stay. But the best evidence for it is Ford saying he needs to "save the multiverse from his wrath" which implies destruction but is still vague

Oh, I actually thought this was a stamp. Anyway, Steve just kicks him out of the game FRA (yes I know that doesn't actually happen, but just for humor sake or something.)

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Honestly I have no idea if Bill's 2-A will stay. But the best evidence for it is Ford saying he needs to "save the multiverse from his wrath" which implies destruction but is still vague
So that means it doesn't mean Bill could destroy a multiverse in a single snap right? Since it was never stated/happened nor displayed in the show... it'd be more like Bill creates chaos and destruction across multiverse from his wrath instead of destroying them by vanishes from existence. Possibly 2-A (pls don't k1ll me)

But still Steve wasn't affected by multiverse destruction. The long dream which is higher than short dream, his reality, but a dream to the player.

Back