• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Wasn't it stated that that area has a naturally great amount of anemo energy, regardless bof Dvalin? Pretty sure they mentioned that when Venti wanted to dispell the barrier, but they got attacked by Hilichurls. They then went like: "That's weird. This area has an abundance of anemo energy. They shouldn't be here"

But even if we say that's all Dvalin, that's like what, 8-B? 8-A if I reeaally wank it?
Anemo energy doesn't really mean much if no one does anything with it.

Generating tornadoes are calc'd here using the most common size and wind speeds for tornadoes. However, take note that wind speeds in the background storm during Dvalin's boss fight are strong enough to throw around huge debris like stone pillars and chunks of the platforms. That kind of KE is way higher than any known tornado afaik, so we could easily hit 8-A. Even if Dvalin's storm turns out smaller than average, we'd still be well into 8-B from the wind speeds alone.

That reminds me. AP isn't the only issue. When looking at the profile that already exists, when did Amber ever dodge natural lightning?

Amber should at least be capable of reacting to attacks from Electro Vision users, who we know have a tendency to summon storm clouds, as seen with both Razor and Lisa, maybe Beidou too idk I haven't used her before. Fischl's Midnight Phantasmagoria also calls down lightning from the sky, if I remember correctly.

Anemo energy doesn't really mean much if no one does anything with it.

Generating tornadoes are calc'd here using the most common size and wind speeds for tornadoes. However, take note that wind speeds in the background storm during Dvalin's boss fight are strong enough to throw around huge debris like stone pillars and chunks of the platforms. That kind of KE is way higher than any known tornado afaik, so we could easily hit 8-A. Even if Dvalin's storm turns out smaller than average, we'd still be well into 8-B from the wind speeds alone.
On that very page you linked there is a tornado way above and beyond than what we see in game. The tornado we see is likely an F4 or F5.

Amber should at least be capable of reacting to attacks from Electro Vision users, who we know have a tendency to summon storm clouds, as seen with both Razor and Lisa, maybe Beidou too idk I haven't used her before. Fischl's Midnight Phantasmagoria also calls down lightning from the sky, if I remember correctly.
Only Lisa uses actual natural lightning. Only one of her moves, which takes quite a while to perform, actually uses natural lightning. Assuming Amber can dodge that is exactly that. An assumption. We never see anything like that. Not even close.

On that very page you linked there is a tornado way above and beyond than what we see in game. The tornado we see is likely an F4 or F5.
Like I also said, that tornado's KE doesn't compare to what we see in-game. It's at the very least EF5 considering those stone pillars should be heavier than cars, and they're being consistently kept in the air by the winds. That said, I'll leave it to being calced.

Only Lisa uses actual natural lightning. Only one of her moves, which takes quite a while to perform, actually uses natural lightning. Assuming Amber can dodge that is exactly that. An assumption. We never see anything like that. Not even close.

Fischl does too.

Razor also summons the storm clouds like Lisa does, gathering lightning from them in the same way.

This would only scale to gods.
Gods would actually scale above that significantly cuz one of the pieces of Decarabian's Tower materials mentions that Andrius wasn't even able to scratch the tower despite using full power.

Also speedwise, some characters like Keqing, Traveller and Delusion Tartaglia (also Foul Legacy Tartaglia) should be at least lightning speed.

Last edited:
Just want to pop in and say that when you guys sort out the tiers, can I reserve the right to make Lisa's page?

I wanna make best girl's page.

Gods would actually scale above that significantly cuz one of the pieces of Decarabian's Tower materials mentions that Andrius wasn't even able to scratch the tower despite using full power.

Also speedwise, some characters like Keqing, Traveller and Delusion Tartaglia (also Foul Legacy Tartaglia) should be at least lightning speed.
Pretty much every Electro Vision user can travel at lightning speed. We have Keqing and her Elemental Skill and Burst. Delusion Tart with his dashing as a mass of lightning in the same way. We have Lisa transforming into lightning for her plunge attack. We have Razor moving around as a mass of lightning in his intro cutscene. Hell, we have comparatively-fodder Electro Cicin Mages able to do Lisa's pseudo-teleport by turning into electricity and moving around.

Amber took part in the initial fight against Andrius, who should definitely be fast enough to dodge Electro attacks. At the very least, she could react to him, if not dodge his attacks. That said, I don't really care for speed, so I'll leave it to anyone else.

Also, this calc is a thing now. Razor is High 7-C with charged Claw and Lightning. Considering Lisa's charged Elemental Skill is basically the same, she'd also be that. The Mondstadt tornadoes are a thing, but I'm gonna request the guy to calc the boss arena storm.

If Ovens makes Lisa’s page, then I gotta make Fichls.
(I just realized the two verses I wanted to make matches for might end up High 7-C.

Also, this calc is a thing now. Razor is High 7-C with charged Claw and Lightning. Considering Lisa's charged Elemental Skill is basically the same, she'd also be that. The Mondstadt tornadoes are a thing, but I'm gonna request the guy to calc the boss arena storm.
That calc is weird, ngl. That aside, that'd still just be environmental destruction.
Pretty much every Electro Vision user can travel at lightning speed. We have Keqing and her Elemental Skill and Burst. Delusion Tart with his dashing as a mass of lightning in the same way. We have Lisa transforming into lightning for her plunge attack. We have Razor moving around as a mass of lightning in his intro cutscene. Hell, we have comparatively-fodder Electro Cicin Mages able to do Lisa's pseudo-teleport by turning into electricity and moving around.

Amber took part in the initial fight against Andrius, who should definitely be fast enough to dodge Electro attacks. At the very least, she could react to him, if not dodge his attacks. That said, I don't really care for speed, so I'll leave it to anyone else.
Not all lightning is lightning speed tho. That is very specifically reserved for natural lightning only. Andrius was never 100% serious in his fight(s). He made that pretty clear iirc. Even if he was, saying he can dodge lightning is a baseless assumption outside of "muh gut feelings".

Gods greatly vary in strength tho. This would be more like a baseline. That aside, Andrius was just a regular god, while Decarabian was the Archon at that time.

About the speed. Why? You need to give a reason outside of "I feel like that's what it should be." I mean, with Keqing and Childe I can kinda see why you'd thin so (but even those would need evidence), but why Lumine/Aether? They got utterly thrashed by a non serious Childe.

Tier 7 is seeming better everyday. Shoutout to Dragon for linking me this and likely his source who probably wants to remain anonymous. So I won’t reveal him.

Since this is a low-level weapon, it wouldn’t make sense not to scale.
There also is supposedly a statement on the main website about Beidou but it isn’t showing up for me, possibly because of Mobile.
Check for me here

Tier 7 is seeming better everyday. Shoutout to Dragon for linking me this and likely his source who probably wants to remain anonymous. So I won’t reveal him.

There also is supposedly a statement on the main website about Beidou but it isn’t showing up for me, possibly because of Mobile.
Check for me here
That first bit is as vague as it gets. For starters, it says "may be" and "if wielded with enough will power". Then there is the issue of what break apart means and what qualifies as a mountain for them. If it's for example just "splitting in half" it wouldn't even be close to tier 7, even if the mountain was as tall as Mt. Everest. What do you even mean by "low level"? The description doesn't change when leveling it up. You talking about rarity? Lore wise there isn't a destination between them like that.

Beidou does have a statement of cutting mountains in half. Yes. It is literally discredited in the next sentence, saying that it's absolutely crazy and exaggerated.

Let me see.
The anti-feats were Kequing and the Pyro Slime one right?
Some of them. Others would be Beidou being stated to not being able to cut mountains in half, a god being sealed by a bunch of stone pillars, who scales >>>>>> above the main cast. Said god being defeated by having a building crashing onto it. Dvalin not being able to summon storms when not amped. Characters saying they'd die when falling from high places.

Just the ones of the top of my head.

Gods greatly vary in strength tho. This would be more like a baseline. That aside, Andrius was just a regular god, while Decarabian was the Archon at that time.

About the speed. Why? You need to give a reason outside of "I feel like that's what it should be." I mean, with Keqing and Childe I can kinda see why you'd thin so (but even those would need evidence), but why Lumine/Aether? They got utterly thrashed by a non serious Childe.
When ?

I once made a calc of a character separating half a continent from the ocian floor. That was 7-B. How tf does a random a*s mountain feat get low 7-B!?
Mountain_feat.png

Although I don't know the verse, but we don't know how big "the mountains" is.

Check for me here

In the main story line? You only """won""" because he didn't want to kill you/wanted info from you and hit his time limit. Even without using that form he was beating the sh*t out of you.
How does any of this mean he didn't go serious against the MC?

He wanted a battle and he resorted to his Foul Legacy and ended up on his knees. To say he trashed the MC isn't true

Some of them. Others would be Beidou being stated to not being able to cut mountains in half, a god being sealed by a bunch of stone pillars, who scales >>>>>> above the main cast. Said god being defeated by having a building crashing onto it. Dvalin not being able to summon storms when not amped. Characters saying they'd die when falling from high places.

Just the ones of the top of my head.
Beidou’s statement needs a bit of context.
The pillars would scale to LS rather then AP since those are seperate and he is being pinned.
The building feat would vary on the speed of the building and how he was defeated (again could be more of LS.)
Since when does this wiki take fall damage seriously? We never downgraded any character based on fall damage from my memory. (Minecraft Steven with armor comes to mind.)

How does any of this mean he didn't go serious against the MC?

He wanted a battle and he resorted to his Foul Legacy and ended up on his knees. To say he trashed the MC isn't true
The MC even admitted they got their a*s handed to them when they meet him again.

Beidou’s statement needs a bit of context.
The pillars would scale to LS rather then AP since those are seperate and he is being pinned.
The building feat would vary on the speed of the building and how he was defeated (again could be more of LS.)
Since when does this wiki take fall damage seriously? We never downgraded any character based on fall damage from my memory. (Minecraft Steven with armor comes to mind.)
How does Beidou need more context? It says there are rumors that she can cut mountains in half. It then says in the very next sentence that that is not true and horrendously exaggerated.

I can see the first one being LS, but definitely not the second one and unless you assume they accelerated that thing to absurdly high speeds, speed won't be a factor either.

What are you even on about? Where did I say fall damage? I said that a character said they'd die ... and btw, that was in the manga, not the game

Oh and Childe fighting all those Ruin Guards is also an anti feat, for both AP and speed... unless you gonna tell me that those Ruin Guards weigh literally over a billion tons, kek.

Pretty sure that's one of two options of dialogue. Anyway this doesn't mean much since you can still say that after winning a hard fought battle
They were literally losing before he even used the faul legacy transformation. He was literally playing with them and Paimon even points it out . . . twice. How is this even an argument?

Back