• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Well, seems like it was solved i guess? For the Record, i have personally dropped the game real fast already, so i know jack. So i cant help with Genshin at all.

The only way I'll bother to play through it all is with an apk, but I'm not too keen on cheating just yet, so I can't really comment about stuff.

We should get the new region unlocked soon, right? I heard rumors on Nov.1 will be the release date.

Well, seems like it was solved i guess? For the Record, i have personally dropped the game real fast already, so i know jack. So i cant help with Genshin at all.
I think its not truly solved yet, we still debating it about the storm thing and tier 7 Genshin, and then there is a possible tier 5 from Mona iirc

Dropped the game after the adventure rank BS, I just don't have the time to get to 10
You easily get to like 10 in a day.
I think its not truly solved yet, we still debating it about the storm thing and tier 7 Genshin, and then there is a possible tier 5 from Mona iirc
I was joking about 5-B Mona. I mean, If you did calc it, it would be around 5-B to 5-A, but who ever scaled someone to a portal?

Also, just unlocked Keqings Vision text. She tried to break it by dropping it from high places and running a minecart filled with rocks over it. Tier 7 minecart and fall damage?

1 did it work? I would assume no. All it states is “she tried.” trying/succeeding.

2 Why does her vision’s durability even matter?

1 did it work? I would assume no. All it states is “she tried.” trying/succeeding.

2 Why does her vision’s durability even matter?
It did not work.

If she wanted to break it, why would she handicap herself by using minecarts and the like, when she could punch like a nuke?

Last edited:
This is what happen when we tried to sclaling/find the potency of said the verse that still really new and it even still stuck in like what? A fricking prolouge and the beginning of chapter one or something like that 😂

I think the best for now are just wait for the actual story begin so we can find more reliable feats, right now we had like a plenty of evidences but its not guarranted for being an actual potency

This is what happen when we tried to sclaling/find the potency of said the verse that still really new and it even still stuck in like what? A fricking prolouge and the beginning of chapter one or something like that 😂

I think the best for now are just wait for the actual story begin so we can find more reliable feats, right now we had like a plenty of evidences but its not guarranted for being an actual potency
Half way through the first chapter.

It did not work.

If she wanted to break it, why would she handicap herself by using minecarts and the like, when she could punch like a nuke?
You are acting like the characters and the authors were thinking about the precise details of the scaling when writing everything. Also all it would prove is that it doesn’t break when doing those things which doesn’t contradict any tier unless I were somehow arguing for what 9-B?
Also how would she be able to break her own vision herself, from her perspective that would make no sense regardless of how hard she could punch considering how much of her power comes from that. It would be like killing a lake with its own water or maybe a fish. Why would she think to do that?
All this is is a lower feat, one that not only doesn’t disprove anything since all it shows it that the visions don’t break from weak damage, it isn’t a reason to change the scale, even if we took it seriously it is lower than anything you argued for (this is what 9-B.)

you know, for someone who likes to call out strawmans (even if there are none), you sure like making them yourself

I'll give a proper response after I finished eating

Sorry for the late response, anyways:

"You are acting like the characters and the authors were thinking about the precise details of the scaling when writing everything."

Ironic coming from the guy that said "doesn't matter if they thought about it or not", when I pointed it out the exact same issue with the animation in Lisa's feat. The only difference is that Lisa's feat is contradicted by many things, while the only thing that contradicts Kequings in-game lore is, um, your headcanon.

"Also all it would prove is that it doesn’t break when doing those things which doesn’t contradict any tier unless I were somehow arguing for what 9-B?"

Here I am going out of my way, using YOUR logic of "why should they handicap themselves by using less energy" and you just strawman it. wow. My point is, if they are tier 7, why use such means of breaking it? Doesn't make much sense.

"Also how would she be able to break her own vision herself, from her perspective that would make no sense regardless of how hard she could punch considering how much of her power comes from that. It would be like killing a lake with its own water or maybe a fish. Why would she think to do that?"

Urgh, what? Her physical strength does not get amped by the vision. It is for channeling elemental powers only. Everything else you said is nothing but headcanon and not even good one. Wouldn't it be arguably more like destroying a glass with the water within it. After all, a vision is a solid object, not pure elemental energy. Also, are you implying that physical strength and vision strength aren't even close to being in the same ballpark? Because if you are, we would need different durability against visioins and normal attacks, since scaling would be whack otherwise.

"All this is is a lower feat, one that not only doesn’t disprove anything since all it shows it that the visions don’t break from weak damage, it isn’t a reason to change the scale, even if we took it seriously it is lower than anything you argued for (this is what 9-B.)"

It isn't about disproving anything. Just using you logic and arguments. Funily enough, even you seem to think they suck, since you literally used the same logic to argue against me, that I used against you. Only difference is that this actually has no contradictions, while something like Lisa's feat has multiple.
I did say the verse is between 9-B to 8-C. Maybe 8-B to 8-A for high tiers and probably tier 7 for active archons, so I don't see an issue.

Can we just wait as i said above ffs, we still in the prolouge and first chapter so the best is just wait for the next update for truly seeing the potency of the verse

I started feeling so annoyed by you two arguing like a childs here

FATALITY

RatherCess wins!
Can you not?

At this point i will propose a rule for this thread that: Do not talking/discussing/debatinf about the scaling and potency of genshin impact until the first chapter is done. Yeah i know this thread will died if this applied (you guys can still talking about the game and meme or waifu war tho), but its much better than we're circling and throwing each other for a new franchise that still in the prolouge and half-way throught of the first chapter, this is just a useless debate

Can we just wait as i said above ffs, we still in the prolouge and first chapter so the best is just wait for the next update for truly seeing the potency of the verse

I started feeling so annoyed by you two arguing like a childs here
I really don't care if we wait or not or even if they are made at all. I am here to stop hastly made wank profiles. We don't really have to wait for the end of the 1st chapter, since we already have a bunch of feats from 1.1 trailer/showcase, (including yet another storm feat I'll have to debunk, yay >_>).

That aside, if you can't stand listening to people argue about scaling, while being on a forum about debating indexing and indexed things, which include scaling, maybe you should ask yourself if this is the right place for you to be, just saying. There is also no need to call us children. I feel like that is quite childish of you to do.

Alright i'll be relly honest for real, the reason i'm so infuriating with this shitty debate was because you, and that previous post that i said you are pathetic was not a joke

But the reason why i really don't like you was because i'm so pissed off by your avi, like you made yourself like a a4rogant

I haven’t seen the 1.1 trailer yet.
What notable feats?
In the showcase we have delusion Childe destroy a floor. The trailer shows the story boss fight. Who or whatever the endboss is, appears in a storm and creates an explosion which seems to be around 8-B to 7-C (It's hard ro tell). Unclear how it scales, since you fight with Childe, Zhongli and all of the Adepti.

Alright i'll be relly honest for real, the reason i'm so infuriating with this shitty debate was because you, and that previous post that i said you are pathetic was not a joke

But the reason why i really don't like you was because i'm so pissed off by your avi, like you made yourself like a a4rogant
wait . . . so you dislike me coz tiddies? alrighty then.

wait . . . so you dislike me coz tiddies? alrighty then.
Nonono, that not about that, if i did i already trashing it long ago lel, what i mean is that face close up in the end and that really intimidated me

That right, i'm a person that got intimidated by a persons with a sharp looking avi (smug, sharp glare, and that slowly close up face), and if i got intimidated i will went pretty much like a grumpy douche like what i did in this thread, even if said that person with the sharp looking avi is a good person

Weird and odd? I even admit that its a really weird trigger

I agree with you, but after i thinking more than twice i honestly can't see Lisa feat and the storm thing will be good

Luckily the 1.1 update is coming in more than a 2 weeks so we can see more feats from that update

It's been repeated several times that the 5-B was not legit but a false equivalency exaggeration to make a point about how ridiculous using storms for physical might is.

Back