• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

oibveqdnbf771.jpg

Thinking about it, it would be pretty ******* cool if the girl Sandrone was a massive red herring and the real Sandrone is actually the big robot that carry the puppet girl around, and by the looks of it, he sure did fool some people.

It would add more depth onto the whole point of Tighnari first story quest and Sandrone personality, as now a robot that's fully sentient and want to intergrate into society is shunned cause of it nature of being an artifical being that doesn't look like a human being and was labeled as being "not alive", so it try to do so by creating an extremely convincing puppet that look exactly like a human to put it own name on and use as proxy to interact with the human world in hope of, in a way, be accepted among the human, to in away make itself feel like it's recognize as a "living being".

It would add even more depth to the whole title "the puppet" as the one that we think is Sandrone is actually just a puppet and that the real Sandrone is also in the end, just a puppet controlled by society, both is just puppet that have no life in it (Little Sandrone and Big Sandrone), both is just a twisted entity molded by other and by itself (Big Sandrone and society).

It would be an interesting idea for Sandrone story is about not just what is "a living being" but also about society and what it mean to be a puppeter and the puppet. And just like a puppeter is nothing without it puppet, so too would society as we know it and Sandrone crumble once their respective puppet is destroyed. Thus would society collapse due to Sandrone being an integral gear in it machine and the Small Sandrone being the only window to "real life" that Big Sandrone have. Or Society world view on "living being" would change and Big Sandrone would finally be forced to come out and face the world instead of hiding in the house that's Small Sandrone.

TLDR: Would be cool if Sandrone story arc is the turning point on society world view of what make a living being a "living being", tho i highly doubt that's the case since Tighnari and Albedo exist.

Nope, there's only the 7B one which is also under fire on the sketch value (not calc method, that one is fine by everyone) but that scale to none of the low 7B. Razor would downscale tho since he stomped an abyss mage which would put him there even before 1.4.

I'm genuinely afraid of Nyantcha and what she gets off to

especially that childe face. fortunately childe meets his end guys. This is for ganyu and keqing

__aether_and_tartaglia_genshin_impact_drawn_by_nyantcha__sample-25147d3f9add1a5b6be0520444d49d64.jpg

(yes I know it’s part of one of her doujins but this image is sfw and I found it on Danbooru so no biggie)

Also I was surprised to know it was a she.

It's very good in my opinion, and easily surpasses the last ones. The fact they've added more acts means that the story is less vulnerable to suffering the drawbacks Inazuma had.

Yeah I think Genshin will be like what fgo was back then.

Aka the story writing starts off bad but slowly ends up really good.

i hope in the next region the story writing will be even better

Yeah I think Genshin will be like what fgo was back then.

Aka the story writing starts off bad but slowly ends up really good.

i hope in the next region the story writing will be even better
I think the GENSHIN story is already good, and I'm looking forward to the battle between eather vs Raiden's robot (I forgot the name)

I think the GENSHIN story is already good, and I'm looking forward to the battle between eather vs Raiden's robot (I forgot the name)
Honestly? Doubt
The writting is really inconsistent, som are good and some are beyond atrocious, and even if we have the amazing one, it still felt relative basic to the standard of gacha games having an amazing story

I'm still have no expectation/hope for Sumeru despite what you guys said above

I really disagree with the notion that Genshin's writing is bad or atrocious given the fact that I picked up the game for its story right after I could barely stand shit like FGO and other Japanese gacha games. You could make an argument for Honkai, but honestly, gacha games don't exactly leave a tall order for good writing.

I know we have our differences with this particular opinion, so I'm content to agree to disagree, but I simply wanted to express my thoughts.

Last edited:
I really disagree with the notion that Genshin's writing is bad or atrocious given the fact that I picked up the game for its story right after I could barely stand shit like FGO and other Japanese gacha games.
That mean FGO is not for you, especially the fact FGO was highly praised with it's story yet you can't stand it, weird but i get it
u could make an argument for Honkai, but honestly, gacha games don't exactly leave a tall order for good writing.
Hence why i said "standard of gacha games having an amazing story" which i'm not generalizing every gacha games but rather some of the gacha games that are highly praised it's story above any of your average gacha games
I know we have our differences with this particular opinion, so I'm content to agree to disagree, but I simply wanted to express my thoughts.
Best to leave it here, because i'm often to get heated over Genshin writting, like my hate towards Yae and Signora for example

As for Signora, I already hated her the first time I saw her. She took an important item for venti (I forgot the name of the item) and eather's friends were killed by it.

I am very sad to see his friend who is only waiting for death because it is generally drained by false vision

As for Signora, I already hated her the first time I saw her. She took an important item for venti (I forgot the name of the item)
Gnosis, also Venti's Absenteeism as an Archon played a part in ruining her so I guess it's only fair she's mad and gets a little payback lol
and eather's friends were killed by it.
Um, what?
I am very sad to see his friend who is only waiting for death because it is generally drained by false vision
Oh you're referring to Teppei's Delusion?

Teppei could have been better if they drew it out more. Dunyarzad for me is basically Genshin learning from its pacing mistakes with Teppei, and giving us more time to be attached to her, and thankfully not killing her off. I'm optimistic about the Sumeru Archon Quest.

Teppei could have been better if they drew it out more. Dunyarzad for me is basically Genshin learning from its pacing mistakes with Teppei, and giving us more time to be attached to her, and thankfully not killing her off. I'm optimistic about the Sumeru Archon Quest.
I haven't met archon sumeru, where did you find him?

Back