• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

Well, that aside, I think I'm ready to make another profile, maybe finally make Traveler's Sumeru key or some Inazuma characters for a change

Well, that aside, I think I'm ready to make another profile, maybe finally make Traveler's Sumeru key or some Inazuma characters for a change
I think you'd need to make the Traveler's Inazuma key first since the Sumeru would have the abilities from that key as well.

How did a full year without a Traveler Inazuma key despite the addition of inazuma characters, crazy

You know, i think the best way to deal with the whole Inazuma traveler debacle is give him the good old "should be stronger then his Liyue self", the Raiden fight should just be discarded since it take place in the mental realm where your will matter more then your physical prowes, maybe the traveler will was strong enough to withstand Raiden attack (till Raiden have enough of it) but was clearly no where enough to deal any damage to her till 99 vision boost, that's the only rationale that i have.

You know, i think the best way to deal with the whole Inazuma traveler debacle is give him the good old "should be stronger then his Liyue self", the Raiden fight should just be discarded since it take place in the mental realm where your will matter more then your physical prowes, maybe the traveler will was strong enough to withstand Raiden attack (till Raiden have enough of it) but was clearly no where enough to deal any damage to her till 99 vision boost, that's the only rationale that i have.
I wonder if the real Traveler's body was BFR'd along with the Shogyn's "Domain Expansion" or just his mind and the Shogun and Traveler's bodies were just standing there doing nothing in the middle of a crowd

Oh, shitty Powerscaling in writing

Could I get a link to this server?
Well the whole Inazuma arc is pretty shit overall, maybe the rumored change in writer kinda cause the first fight to happen?

Naito gave it, also prepare to hear dead silence on Genshin side.

I wonder if the real Traveler's body was BFR'd along with the Shogyn's "Domain Expansion" or just his mind and the Shogun and Traveler's bodies were just standing there doing nothing in the middle of a crowd
Probably both was BFR'd since the damage was very much apparent, maybe the real reason why the traveler survived was cause it's only the mental realm so they got incapped isntead of die, cause the Shogun very much doesn't seem to be keen to left them alive and Raiden seem to be more in control of Shogun currently so it wouldn't make sense if she want the traveler to stay alive yet the Shogun go for the kill.

Yeah i was talking specifically about Genshin, since you're the one who make CRT recently and there's hardly any staff that give a damn about Genshin and the one where you are free are one that may need multiple staff comment, this one tho should be easy :v.

Yeah i was talking specifically about Genshin, since you're the one who make CRT recently and there's hardly any staff that give a damn about Genshin and the one where you are free are one that may need multiple staff comment, this one tho should be easy :v.
Okay.

So just look at the ingame characters birthday message, saw that Razor haven't seen us in awhile, which is canon since base on the patch, we haven't been to Mondstadt for awhile and when we did (2.8) we immediately bail to GAA with the gang so i doubt we would be able to meet Razor who is likely adventuring with Bennett or is in Wolvendom. He also mention that he got stronger too so we ironically have 3 separate state for him:
Vision awakened which downscale from Diluc due to stomping Abyss Mage (sound dumb but deal with it).
1.4 which was able to stall the Abyss Herald till the traveler arrive and fought together with them to drive the herald off.
And now 3.1 which base on the B-Day message, he gotten even stronger now so he's atleast superior to his 1.4 self.
Pretty funny how B-Day message sometime give better indication or explanation on powerscaling then the ******* game itself.

So just look at the ingame characters birthday message, saw that Razor haven't seen us in awhile, which is canon since base on the patch, we haven't been to Mondstadt for awhile and when we did (2.8) we immediately bail to GAA with the gang so i doubt we would be able to meet Razor who is likely adventuring with Bennett or is in Wolvendom. He also mention that he got stronger too so we ironically have 3 separate state for him:
Vision awakened which downscale from Diluc due to stomping Abyss Mage (sound dumb but deal with it).
1.4 which was able to stall the Abyss Herald till the traveler arrive and fought together with them to drive the herald off.
And now 3.1 which base on the B-Day message, he gotten even stronger now so he's atleast superior to his 1.4 self.
Pretty funny how B-Day message sometime give better indication or explanation on powerscaling then the ******* game itself.
Man, I just realized that we're ignoring the feats that he's capable of withstanding abyss herald.

When will the latest CRT come out?

It's a long way there.

Also, abit of a spoiler i guess but the dev basically either take a jab at their own writting or shamelessly confirming stuff for the future in the new archon quest.

Not spoiling anything but people are complaining about Nahida burst, saying that it's pretty useless and how her kit only have 2 usefull skill (e and 2nd passive), i hope Mihoyo doesn't listen to them and the Beta tester who complain, just let some characters be broken in something else and not just the base game.

Edit: She's an absolute monster in co-op if your team cooperate with you.

Honestly? Doubt
The writting is really inconsistent, som are good and some are beyond atrocious, and even if we have the amazing one, it still felt relative basic to the standard of gacha games having an amazing story

I'm still have no expectation/hope for Sumeru despite what you guys said above

I heard one of the reasons could be one of the writers of genshin left and they replaced him with a less talented one.

but is there a chance it could end up like FGO? (FGO started with bad writing but later the writing started getting better)

Honestly what the **** is wrong with me, I volunteer for Traveler Inazuma key, and then also decide to start making a Candace profile, adding more to my profile workload than what I need rip

has anyone already finished the latest archon quest? man I feel sorry for nahida, plus we get information that nahida is the Greater Lord Rukkhadevata. Does that mean nahida will get 2 keys?

has anyone already finished the latest archon quest? man I feel sorry for nahida, plus we get information that nahida is the Greater Lord Rukkhadevata. Does that mean nahida will get 2 keys?
I have finished it, nahida was caught by fatui member number 2

For me he does not force to answer the question, what's wrong with asking?

i think it’s because @Veloxt1r0kore has higher standards compared to most other users here.

most people here have no issue of me posting images here but he has an issue with it. I say most because some of them do have an issue with it like him.

Also most of the images I post here, he’ll call them cringe, some people don’t mind the images but he does which makes sense since his standards are higher than most users.

Since he rarely speaks to me when I talk to him, I think it’s probably because of his standards again.

I think he used to like my posts, talk to me, and other stuff probably because I was new at the beginning, however as time went on, we get this.

he still talks to me but it’s mostly one sided, I talk back and he doesn’t reply to me. Probably because to him, I’m just a low level person who doesn’t deserve to be replied back.

anyway I think he’s not going to follow me anytime soon based on my actions.

Which is sad because I wish he and I could get along and be followers.

Oh I should also say that every time I try talking to him on his wall, he doesn’t reply. But he does to others.

maybe because I don’t meet his standards and because he thinks it’s cringe.

so I’m just a low level piece of trash to him.

i think it’s because @Veloxt1r0kore has higher standards compared to most other users here.

most people here have no issue of me posting images here but he has an issue with it. I say most because some of them do have an issue with it like him.

Also most of the images I post here, he’ll call them cringe, some people don’t mind the images but he does which makes sense since his standards are higher than most users.

Since he rarely speaks to me when I talk to him, I think it’s probably because of his standards again.

I think he used to like my posts, talk to me, and other stuff probably because I was new at the beginning, however as time went on, we get this.

he still talks to me but it’s mostly one sided, I talk back and he doesn’t reply to me. Probably because to him, I’m just a low level person who doesn’t deserve to be replied back.

anyway I think he’s not going to follow me anytime soon based on my actions.

Which is sad because I wish he and I could get along and be followers.
Don't think too much bro, every human being has his own problem. there are times when we are emotional, happy, etc

I hope you don't get offended about that

Oh I should also say that every time I try talking to him on his wall, he doesn’t reply. But he does to others.

maybe because I don’t meet his standards and because he thinks it’s cringe.

so I’m just a low level piece of trash to him.
You can't think like that, it's not good.

If you want to ask, you can ask me, maybe I can help you

Don't think too much bro, every human being has his own problem. there are times when we are emotional, happy, etc

I hope you don't get offended about that

i just wish we could be followers, it’s more because of his Profile pic and his name which I think sounds cool, but honestly I do think he is cool without them.

and because we both have similar interests: I mean I talk about genshin impact like he does, I like fgo too like him, it’s why I have a character from the series for my profile pic like him (I thought he was so cool that the profile pic I have now, it’s from the same artist that made his profile pic), and more

Back