• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

sample-ae56c6796c8e7d9e76d6fdddc2087a8b.jpg

I wonder if Genshin will fix the endgame things

cause once you finish a part of the story and wait for the next. They say it’s boring
well, I'm one of those who think that the best aspect of genshin is its story in general, and I don't see the need to fix it at all, but it could definitely make the gameplay experience better, add more things to make things not feel boring as you get to know more of the characters.

well, I'm one of those who think that the best aspect of genshin is its story in general, and I don't see the need to fix it at all, but it could definitely make the gameplay experience better, add more things to make things not feel boring as you get to know more of the characters.
Disagree there's one major issue in the story that needs to be fixed, the fact many story related content is locked behind limited timed events that punish newer players or players that have limited internet access. Most of Albedo's lore is in timed events you can no longer play as just one example.

Disagree there's one major issue in the story that needs to be fixed, the fact many story related content is locked behind limited timed events that punish newer players or players that have limited internet access. Most of Albedo's lore is in timed events you can no longer play as just one example.
well we talked more about the main lore of the story, but I can understand the problem behind part of the story being basically impossible to access for those who couldn't participate at the time, so yeah, I see your point I pretty much agree in that case lol.

Add this with their atrocious writting and bam!

You don't see the need to fix it probably cause you're not very high AR or you barely use your account other than Main quests, the game becomes Extremely boring beyond AR 56, and even while playing the game just for the story major quests were limited events so if you didn't play there's no way to access them unless you're going to hop on YouTube for scenes on a character who is randomly mentioned like you've met them but have no idea who they are.
It's horrendous

You don't see the need to fix it probably cause you're not very high AR or you barely use your account other than Main quests, the game becomes Extremely boring beyond AR 56, and even while playing the game just for the story major quests were limited events so if you didn't play there's no way to access them unless you're going to hop on YouTube for scenes on a character who is randomly mentioned like you've met them but have no idea who they are.
It's horrendous
don't worry, in fact I was told that above, and I agree with you in that aspect, and yes, I don't usually use my genshin account other than for the story or to play with friends casually.

so in sumeru quest traveller was able to figure out that everyone was in a dream of repitiions while their dreams where being stolen form them by the sages really quick with the help of nahida. Damn he be getting good.

So first impression (still only on the first statue area), Sumeru look amazing, the enemy isn't as tanky as Inazuma (tho that could change) and it's just overall more fun then Inazuma (i attribute that to the saturation of green color). I still haven't finish chapter 1 yet (shit's long man, but it would also mean that pacing might not be an issue) but it's pretty good so far, vastly better than prologue and first chapter.

Overall, Sumeru is looking real good at first glance, can't wait to continue it.

So first impression (still only on the first statue area), Sumeru look amazing, the enemy isn't as tanky as Inazuma (tho that could change) and it's just overall more fun then Inazuma (i attribute that to the saturation of green color). I still haven't finish chapter 1 yet (shit's long man, but it would also mean that pacing might not be an issue) but it's pretty good so far, vastly better than prologue and first chapter.

Overall, Sumeru is looking real good at first glance, can't wait to continue it.
apparently we would be fighting dottore in 3.1 quest and nahida would injure her soul fighting him.

Huh, so Nahida could end up being a pretty ******* good incaper in vs thread since all of the shit Akasha did is technically base on her power.

Anyway the quest is self is pretty ******* good, massive step up from all the previous archon quest in just 2 part, definitely hype for whatever happen in the next part but let's hope it get more than 3 chapter cause ending it in the next chapter would just lead to another Inazuma chapter 3.

Also F to my primos, gonna pray to RNGesus for Dori first 10 pull so i can save for Nahida.

Not yet but I'll.

Can't wait to deny some god once we reach Celestia. Also if you think about it, if the traveler is supposed to fill the role of Lucifer like some theory suggest, then it would make the parallel to SMT3 even more apparent (with the awkward SMT5 ending).

finally beat abyss floor 12 for first time.
Now 9 star it 🗿
BTW with the teyvat is upside down theory, could it be that the moon in spiral abyss is the real moon?
Makes sense, maybe there would he more Abyss Floors in V7.x

I got zhongli I am so lucky which teams should I use him on?
Well, he's kind of an All purpose guy and can fit into Any team really, it's hard to say which teams specifically would best fit him

Now 9 star it 🗿

Makes sense, maybe there would he more Abyss Floors in V7.x

Well, he's kind of an All purpose guy and can fit into Any team really, it's hard to say which teams specifically would best fit him
Which traveler element is the best?

Back