• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

He oviously fit best in Mono Geo team but other than that, he's a flex tape.

Everyone would say Dendro but that's assuming you even have the characters that would benefit from them. If you don't have a good hydro, pyro or electro applicator or dps then just use geo or electro.

You know. It would be great if we have a Fatui centric event, not the enemy is Fatui and we found out more about them by beating them, but we basically "join" them on an adventure or whatever and learn more about them while we are at it.
Like we already have some Fatui soldier who know us a bit more personally and is indebt to us so it wouldn't be a stretch to meet them again in an event where we join their expedition begrudgingly and slowly warm up to the rat tag group.
Would really like to see Viktor in it since he's the one we know on a near personal level and i would like to see more side of him, unless that wood collecting quest is like the one in Mondstadt where we get to know him more after each one, in which case i think that's good enough.

Having a time limit isn't a huge amount of a limitation to call it limited Time Stop. Jotaro for example has regular Time Stop despite having a 5 second time limit. Limited Time Stop would have to have a bigger much more debilitating limitation that would make it not combat applicable

i2ypyxxjvul91.jpg

also what's mona's tier?
There's no real tier for any GI character except Raiden and maybe the Archons, due to lack of AP feats, Speed feats and shitty powerscaling writing from mihoyo

Who knows, probably up there with scaling to Guhua for some reason or the other

I don't like her enough to do it plus I have a backlog of shit like Yelan + new Oh-pee Warhammer char + For Honor stuffs
860191906125709312.webp

Uhh, call me brain dead but why do Anemo users have shields, I understand the other elements since they've displayed that ability but Anemo?
Or is the reason cause the others can do it so can Anemo despite having negative showings to my memory

I think it's just cross-scaling between Vision Users, and I do believe Anemoboxers can use shields if we're trying to look for cases of Anemo being used for shields.

I think it's just cross-scaling between Vision Users, and I do believe Anemoboxers can use shields if we're trying to look for cases of Anemo being used for shields.
I see, never saw it as a true shield, seeing as it let's physical attacks pass through and simply absorbing elements that come in contact with it

From a Sumeru commission
Maddah: Well, ah, I mean that they sounded like total nonsense even to the casual ear...
Maddah: Hahaha... a knight with wings on their back, and a swordsman defeating a god alone, just to name a few in brief first...

Anyone get the feeling that Hoyo are kinda being self aware of the BS powerscaling that some people made?

From a Sumeru commission
Maddah: Well, ah, I mean that they sounded like total nonsense even to the casual ear...
Maddah: Hahaha... a knight with wings on their back, and a swordsman defeating a god alone, just to name a few in brief first...

Anyone get the feeling that Hoyo are kinda being self aware of the BS powerscaling that some people made?
To me It's actually the BS rumors and hype that surround the Traveler despite him not seeming like much from their perspective.

So many people in Mond hail him as the guy that solo'd Stormterror despite that being false.
Now the Inazuma rumors have started spreading with it being turned into a tall tale

What do you mean tho by BS fan scaling

I vaguely saw somewhere that people put the traveler on the level with Raiden and Zhongli (LMAO). Also there have to be some ulterior motive behind that commission cause the thing it tackle seem abit too specific, like that one commission in Inazuma that require us to stealth our way through or just kill everything, which foreshadow the Bantan Sango event. This commission seem to either foreshadow Fontaine being today medias or just the Dev taking a jab at some people who legit think the traveler is somehow already god level.

which foreshadow the Bantan Sango event. This commission seem to either foreshadow Fontaine being today medias or just the Dev taking a jab at some people who legit think the traveler is somehow already god level.
What?, How

I doubt game mechanics would be a good enough justification to say “it’s light reflected off the water” but there will probably be a light element added to the game eventually (look at the opening cutscene) so it’s physically possible that they’ll be retroactively proven to be such.
This probably won’t be relevant for years but the Dendro Slimes received a buff because of the Element being “added”, giving credence to the idea that if it’s light we’ll get confirmation eventually

Back