• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact General Discussion!

122993173_130578662146151_2086649923875022661_n.jpg
Free my mans Timmie, he doesn't deserve this.

Where is that
Pretty it does hydro dmg so yeah
It says in the description of laser zone

I doubt game mechanics would be a good enough justification to say “it’s light reflected off the water” but there will probably be a light element added to the game eventually (look at the opening cutscene) so it’s physically possible that they’ll be retroactively proven to be such.

I doubt game mechanics would be a good enough justification to say “it’s light reflected off the water” but there will probably be a light element added to the game eventually (look at the opening cutscene) so it’s physically possible that they’ll be retroactively proven to be such.
Curious, what exactly from the opening cutscene?

What's this, Hoyo animated a fight for Genshin.

What's that?, they don't use their vision abilities as usual.
L

Well one thing is certain, Al-Haitham and Cyno are comparable physically and Dehya likely is too

Bruh someone said Genshin story are good compared to Honkai (tho it still not confirmed if he truly said that but if it does then another bruh): https://fategrandorder.fandom.com/i...00000000003428995&replyId=4400000000012182664
In regard to the timeframe of the chapter release? Yeah probably. Tho , you gotta have to wait for 2024 (or even later) if you want to actually compare them on equal ground, cause the story content in comparision to Honkai is still pretty small.

I have no faith for Genshin story at all at this point lel, thats why i hope they gonna bring their game to the new level otherwise i'm done with Genshin team lel

Just saw a pretty interesting question on reddit. Would you rather have endless resin or 100k primos. Personally, 100k primos no question, it's not even close to comparable. But for the reason why, I already have a pseudo stable team (if only i got Qiqi so i can get motivated again) and i don't have any motivation to go higher (don't care about abyss), Resin can only give you stuff that i don't really care about or stuff that i doesn't need that much as i said. But primos, i can rest easy and doesn't play because i have to for the daily or event but cause i want to, i can now procas for 2 major event and only play for the story and exclusive stuff then dip, no need to force myself through, 100k primos is alot of star dust and fragment, i can get some of the og 3 cons and maybe 4 star that i don't have if Mihoyo decide to change the Paimon shop, also, you can buy MOB drop with primos, like i'm strap on those on the chars and weapons i want to upgrade and grinding them everyday would just make it feel like a chore for me and lead to burn out.

But that's just me, what do you guys want? Endless resin or 100k primos?

Just saw a pretty interesting question on reddit. Would you rather have endless resin or 100k primos. Personally, 100k primos no question, it's not even close to comparable. But for the reason why, I already have a pseudo stable team (if only i got Qiqi so i can get motivated again) and i don't have any motivation to go higher (don't care about abyss), Resin can only give you stuff that i don't really care about or stuff that i doesn't need that much as i said. But primos, i can rest easy and doesn't play because i have to for the daily or event but cause i want to, i can now procas for 2 major event and only play for the story and exclusive stuff then dip, no need to force myself through, 100k primos is alot of star dust and fragment, i can get some of the og 3 cons and maybe 4 star that i don't have if Mihoyo decide to change the Paimon shop, also, you can buy MOB drop with primos, like i'm strap on those on the chars and weapons i want to upgrade and grinding them everyday would just make it feel like a chore for me and lead to burn out.

But that's just me, what do you guys want? Endless resin or 100k primos?
100K Primos
Enough to hit Soft Pity atleast 7 times

I'm tempted to choose 100K primos, but artifacts and shit will destroy you. You usually only have 160 resin a day (Excluding the moon shit and other stuff), with this, you'd be able to get whatever artifact you want without fearing about running out of resin.

With 100k primos, you will still have to do the domains and fight bosses with limited Resin.

So, yeah, this is the reason why I think Resin is better for me.

That, and my luck sucks ass when it comes to opening banners. And my team sucks. **** u QiQi.

I'm tempted to choose 100K primos, but artifacts and shit will destroy you. You usually only have 160 resin a day (Excluding the moon shit and other stuff), with this, you'd be able to get whatever artifact you want without fearing about running out of resin.

With 100k primos, you will still have to do the domains and fight bosses with limited Resin.

So, yeah, this is the reason why I think Resin is better for me.

That, and my luck sucks ass when it comes to opening banners. And my team sucks. **** u QiQi.
Jokes on you
I've got Raiden, Yelan, Eula, Ganyu, Xiangling, Bennett, Xingqui all built with <200 artifact CV and the ones who don't are utility like Anemo supports and Shielders

Back