• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact Discussion Thread

If you have someone like zhongli or any other shielder then definetly arlecchino
I do have zhongli but i need him for other team in abyss, also neuvillette c1 not only give him interruption resistance plus can easily max his draconic stacks which super good in my furina team. But arlecchino look like insanely fun to play with. This so hard for me to choose 😭😭😭

Neuvilette C1 is very integral to his moveset, I got it on an early pull on accident and frankly it works a lot of wonders. Despite all the new chars I've pulled, I've rarely ever switched out teams from the Abyss. It's always been Yelan/Raiden National + Nahida/Kuki Hyperbloom (recently switched Xingqiu and Alhaitham for Neuvilette and Furina)

Genshin really dropped one of their best events in a while, took it away and left as with nothing for the rest 4.5
be8abe3afcbafd16176aabef0e0024b1_7301052940352681760.jpg

I have kazuha, mona and ganyu and a guranteed 5 star within my next 20 pulls
Which character should i pull for though?

i am really bad at choosing

9B3AMTCQZYQ9 EAKA5BU9HHRM WTKBMBD8ZZRZ
redemption codes ( i hope they work)
banners:
1st phase Arlecchino,Lyney
2nd phase:Scara,Baizhu

Back