• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Magic Marksman vs Fatui Harbinger

Tasha Escape From Britain vs Tartaglia Fontaine Chapter
Ap diff: 1.91x
Restricting their 6-C transformation
Equal Speed
SBA

Tash:
Tar: Satella, Nameless_Eiyuu

Last edited:
So i assume child has the inital skill advanatage but tasha eventually copies most of it?
Nah copying is only post training. I'd say the skill gap isn't very big and Tasha has superior range to lessen the cqc advantage Tar's got. Also I'm unsure if its very important but Tar could be caught off guard due to Tasha's mem manip

Can the pouch absorb Ajax water and lightning weapons? Cause that would make this fight a very one sided one regardless of skill diff, not to mention that Tasha have a far more defined stamina of 4 to 6 hour while Ajax doesn't have much for it.

Can the pouch absorb Ajax water and lightning weapons?
Possibly but he's never used it mid combat. He'd do so after the fight really.

Something I also forgot that could make this fight a lot harder for Tar is that the bullets from Tasha are invisible and Tar has no senses for invisible stuff. Though given his teleportation and the fact he'd be on the move it'll make it less op

Possibly but he's never used it mid combat. He'd do so after the fight really.

Something I also forgot that could make this fight a lot harder for Tar is that the bullets from Tasha are invisible and Tar has no senses for invisible stuff. Though given his teleportation and the fact he'd be on the move it'll make it less op
Hard disagree, if he doesn't have the capability of sensing the bullets then he just gets spammed with them.

Hard disagree, if he doesn't have the capability of sensing the bullets then he just gets spammed with them.
If he's moving he's gonna be harder to hit. I guess though it doesn't matter if Tasha does use his force field. This is probably a stomp then

Tasha would have basic training on hitting moving objects right?
Yeah but not when they're teleporting around and engaging with him up close. He really isn't some insane gun user god at this point in the story. He was getting pressed and beaten by a sword user, albeit a master swordsman.

Yeah but not when they're teleporting around and engaging with him up close. He really isn't some insane gun user god at this point in the story. He was getting pressed and beaten by a sword user, albeit a master swordsman.
I am adding tasha to the list who i will make matchups with after tier 7 upgrade for rz

Okay yeah that would be a problem, Tart is not only extremely skilled but also has teleportation and goated movements. I think he might aim dodge by looking at tashas actions
Voting tart

I am adding tasha to the list who i will make matchups with after tier 7 upgrade for rz
He's town+ almost h7c

Okay yeah that would be a problem, Tart is not only extremely skilled but also has teleportation and goated movements. I think he might aim dodge by looking at tashas actions
I think at that point Tasha will just use battle field and given this Tasha has way more mana, the rain of bullets will be crazy.

Out of all the Genshin characters Tartare Sauce gets tossed around the most. Fitting.

If this was Liyue, I'd say it'd be 50/50 that he either gets up close and does things or just dies at range. However, he is more likely to use Melee in the Fontaine key. It also still treats him as having his Hydro Vision, so kek. (Should probably be renamed to 'post-fontaine' or something).

The range gap is a problem, though with Elemental Intangibility, Flicker or Blink, all of which make him faster, it should be doable for him to get close. Once in CQC, it's pretty much decidedly Childe's game thanks to his Melee Mastery. Riptide means every attack is effectively doubled and that he can inflict paralysis through Hydro+Electro. For defence, as above he can aim-dodge even if the bullets are invisible or pull up a barrier to help block them. Low-Mid Regen and having double Ajax's AP means that Tasha ain't going down easy but if he can't get out of Melee range, he's going to get torn up before any fancy tricks can get pulled out.

Put me down for Tartaglia. He probably wins every six out of ten times. Those range options are down horrendous and if he gets stuck trying to fight them Ajax is dust. If he also tries to go for Range, which he might do, he is also out-sniped and dies. But most of the time, he goes melee and if he can close the distance the fight turns into his playground even with an Ap disadvantage.

The range gap is a problem, though with Elemental Intangibility, Flicker or Blink, all of which make him faster, it should be doable for him to get close. Once in CQC, it's pretty much decidedly Childe's game thanks to his Melee Mastery. Riptide means every attack is effectively doubled and that he can inflict paralysis through Hydro+Electro. For defence, as above he can aim-dodge even if the bullets are invisible or pull up a barrier to help block them. Low-Mid Regen and having double Ajax's AP means that Tasha ain't going down easy but if he can't get out of Melee range, he's going to get torn up before any fancy tricks can get pulled out.
Battle field negs any potential to dodge. And can Tar keep that intang up?

Intangibility can be kept up for quite a while, seeing how far he flew with it despite being exhausted and injured in Liyue, in addition to how often he uses it in battle. Considering Childe's prolonged fight against the whale, I'd say he has the stamina advantage easy, though this fight probably ends long before it gets to that far.

I've got no arguments that he'd dodge the fields attacks, Tartaglia can't see them and its homing Danmaku. Though it depends on how quickly Tasha would pull it out and how. If he starts with it, then it's a mismatch 'cause Ajax can't do anything. If it requires movement or a bodily action, then if he tries to pull it out when in Melee, he could already be paralysed.

edit: Wording and Stamina section.

Last edited:
I don’t think much else can be said. I feel it’s decisively Tasha’s win just from the fact he’ll overwhelm Tar with hundreds of invisible attacks all comparable to him and able to be amped or turned into explosive bullets as well. Plus along with the affects of mana Tar will be hindered by it as well.

Back