• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genshin Impact Discussion Thread

Are you trolling or is your Reading Comprehension that cooked😭.

Cloud Retainer frequently identifies herself as "One" and literally says "One dealt with the monster". Wdym nowhere is it stated to be CR????

If you don't want to explain the 4D then stop bringing it up, it's worthless in the discussion.

And that doesn't say Consecrated Beasts have power on the level of a god, it says the monsters that consume the flesh of gods will meet the same end that the gods did and perish eventually. This does not relate to power at all
"It was at that moment Puppet realised that Shey was the Puppeteer"

Cloud Retainer frequently identifies herself as "One" and literally says "One dealt with the monster". Wdym nowhere is it stated to be CR????
Could you proof such claim with the video ?
If you don't want to explain the 4D then stop bringing it up, it's worthless in the discussion.
Ñiñiñi calla oputa
And that doesn't say Consecrated Beasts have power on the level of a god, it says the monsters that consume the flesh of gods will meet the same end that the gods did and perish eventually. This does not relate to power at all
The CN translation says "Even if they steal a little porcentage of their power, they would meet their same fate"

that is not 2-C, let alone any higher tier its just background stage lol
I think, it's not just a background but it's real, in Wolfy's explanation it is stated that the magic used is a real fantasy, especially if we look at the simulanka case when the traveler is asked which is more real, fiction in teyvat or reality in simulanka, the traveler answers that they are both real. which means that the simulanka is real, and this simulanka is a dimension created in the same way as the imaginarium theater

I think, it's not just a background but it's real, in Wolfy's explanation it is stated that the magic used is a real fantasy, especially if we look at the simulanka case when the traveler is asked which is more real, fiction in teyvat or reality in simulanka, the traveler answers that they are both real. which means that the simulanka is real, and this simulanka is a dimension created in the same way as the imaginarium theater
Get scans bro i aint remembering filler ass events
Plus im sure simulanka is just big ass pocket dimension

Get scans bro i aint remembering filler ass events
Plus im sure simulanka is just big ass pocket dimension
You can see it here,
First wolfy said that imaginarium thater is a real fantasy.

Simulanka is a material world created by witchs, where these witch are also able to control everything in the simulanka such as destiny, the sky that rotates the earth that moves, making mountains and rivers.

Travelers also say that the simulanka and the outside world are both real.

Hmm so we just jump from 6-B to 4-B... Interesting
I hope this DOESNT break scaling (it does)
yes, we can try to increase the god tier of Genshin Impact with this, and I think this will work because it is proven that the Imaginarium Theater has stars and so on

If you want to use the feat I sent earlier, please do so because I will support this.

Created from Lightning ≠ Moving at the Speed of Lightning

She COULD be MHS+ but that's no evidence for, at all
Im sorry to say, but this is ridiculous ngl, the electro proven to be cloud to ground thunder in the first place

All genshin character can travel as their element

I would say speed of lightning is the lowest speed in genshin since the average vision user can do that aswell

Last edited:
that's good, I didn't think that far but I think it can be achieved, previously I thought the 2c scale was obtained from the imaginairum theater dimension which visually has its own planets, stars and galaxies.
It wouldn't, nahida could get ap scaled to gnosis or dendro authority

Even tho she has no feats

Could you proof such claim with the video ?

Ñiñiñi calla oputa

The CN translation says "Even if they steal a little porcentage of their power, they would meet their same fate"
Could you watch the video you send ? How you gonna send timestamped scans and then ask me what's in it like it's some Easter egg, go to 44:21

The CN translation? I'm pretty sure percentage isn't even mentioned, it just says piece

It says this for both
聖骸獸脊背上堅實的骨殼。
噬齧殞落的偉大生靈之軀骸,並藉此升衍的災獸之骨。縱然竊得昔日權能的片影,獸群終究無法逃過與諸神相同的終局。
"Devouring the bodies of fallen great creatures, and using them to evolve the bones of disaster beasts. Even if they steal the shadow of their former power, the beasts cannot escape the same fate as the gods"

聖骸獸脊背上銘鐫著古老徽記的骨殼。
琅霜般淨固的骨殼上,依稀縈繞著遙世的遺恨。終有一日,獸骨會在時之風中散作白灰,而那舊日傾殞的高貴者,最終也會迎來安眠之日吧…
"On the bone shell, which is as pure and solid as frost, vaguely lingers the regrets of the distant past. One day, the animal bones will be scattered into white ashes in the wind of time, and the noble ones who died in the past will finally rest in peace..."

Nothing changes, and nothing here states they gain the power on a gods level, it's just about the eventual fate of those who consume their remains. You have no point with these

We had like 4-B scaling from Liyue's pocket dimension and it was abandoned

Scaling wise, it's only creation feats lol
You can create a planet then you will get planet level attack potential.

because the potential for this attack is related to the energy you can release, even if you just move the planet you can also get potential attacks even if the level does not reach the planet level

Could you watch the video you send ? How you gonna send timestamped scans and then ask me what's in it like it's some Easter egg, go to 44:21

The CN translation? I'm pretty sure percentage isn't even mentioned, it just says piece

It says this for both
聖骸獸脊背上堅實的骨殼。
噬齧殞落的偉大生靈之軀骸,並藉此升衍的災獸之骨。縱然竊得昔日權能的片影,獸群終究無法逃過與諸神相同的終局。
"Devouring the bodies of fallen great creatures, and using them to evolve the bones of disaster beasts. Even if they steal the shadow of their former power, the beasts cannot escape the same fate as the gods"

聖骸獸脊背上銘鐫著古老徽記的骨殼。
琅霜般淨固的骨殼上,依稀縈繞著遙世的遺恨。終有一日,獸骨會在時之風中散作白灰,而那舊日傾殞的高貴者,最終也會迎來安眠之日吧…
"On the bone shell, which is as pure and solid as frost, vaguely lingers the regrets of the distant past. One day, the animal bones will be scattered into white ashes in the wind of time, and the noble ones who died in the past will finally rest in peace..."

Nothing changes, and nothing here states they gain the power on a gods level, it's just about the eventual fate of those who consume their remains. You have no point with these
I agree with this, just because you can devour the remains of a god will not make you god-level

Im sorry to say, but this is ridiculous ngl, the electro proven to be cloud to ground thunder in the first place

All genshin character can travel as their element

I would say speed of lightning is the lowest speed in genshin since the average vision user can do that aswell
Electro CAN be Cloud to Ground Lightning, but it's NOT always Cloud to Ground Lightning, Vision users have a myriad ways of manipulating Electro, so I don't see how every use case would be MHS+

Travel as their elements implies they literally become that element, but that's not really the case, they imbue or coat themselves with that energy, I don't think there's a case where someone becomes actual electro energy but there's multiple cases for them coating and imbuing that's the basis for Elemental Intangibility on the profiles in this wiki.

Best case scenario even if you use the Catalyst plunge animation as an argument, the speed they Travel at is like superhuman ?? Ignoring the fact that catalyst users are coated with their elements the particle effect for the animation is just not big, you can see them mid animation on special cases
And the game just describes it as "Gathering / calling upon the the might of [insert element]

I wonder why we differentiate between electro and lightning elements? even though the electro element is lightning itself and why do we always think that only lightning that comes from the sky gets mhs+ speed?
Isn't it clear here that Keqing uses the power of the electro element but it is still mentioned as lightning speed, which means the electro element is lightning itself
which means electro is lightning itself, because kairagi uses electro power here

actually there is still more that I can show, but I think this is enough. So my intention in showing this is to prove that the electro element in Genshin Impact is lightning itself.
which is proven that there is a complete connection between electro element and lightning, and characters who are able to use the electro element are also very often said to use the power of lightning itself.
There are also electro properties in Genshin that fulfill the actual lightning properties.

How with gnosis?
Gnosis proven can give buff to someone physically

The only thing that is at risk is that the user's body must be strong enough to withstand the power of gnosis, like Scaramouche who can withstand the power of gnosis using a giant robot.

And overpowered mavuika feats which must be paid by death

And ofc nahida can hold her own gnosis

Gnosis terbukti dapat memberikan buff pada seseorang secara fisik

Satu-satunya hal yang dipertaruhkan adalah tubuh pengguna harus cukup kuat untuk menahan kekuatan gnosis, seperti Scaramouche yang dapat menahan kekuatan gnosis menggunakan robot raksasa.

Dan prestasi mavuika yang luar biasa yang harus dibayar dengan kematian

Dan tentu saja Nahida bisa menahan gnosisnya sendiri
2c for gnosis seem fine??

2c for gnosis seem fine??
No, we need to make the scaling first

Ofc gnosis will overpowered her but gnosis wouldn't make any archon in the same level

If someone like nahida doesn't have her feats using full power gnosis then she would scale to average's gnosis user one

And we dont have any things to make them 2C

Last edited:
Gnosis rating isn't definitive, it varies. I talked about this with Woomica before and we agreed about these type of ratings cause it's just vague.

Best case scenario; Gnosis is rated as higher/far higher
What actually happened; Gnosis is rated as varies
Worst case scenario; Gnosis justification is removed entirely from Attack Potency
At most it'll be a "higher" rating with gnosis, but tbh it shouldn't be the main justification for it

What mavuika said about gnosis is somehow consistent with morax, that the only use of gnosis is to protect their nation (gnosis makes up a large portion of archon's power but somehow it has never been demonstrated if they would get stronger with it or not, or the main reason why heavenly principles gave them those in the first place was to help them rule their nation and protect it) <- worst case scenario

Current venti is still able to fight dvalin and use a part of his archon's power, current zhongli is able to fight azhdaha to seal him back even though he's being helped <- My statements
Atleast island level (is the pinnacle of the adepti, higher than xiao) up to country level (morax at his peak should be comparable to raiden shogun in combat) possibly higher with gnosis (gnosis makes up a large portion of archon's power, and morax was capable of defeating osial too easily with it, but it has never been demonstrated in the verse) <- My statements, added the last part because it's only a statement that Zhongli made. He was implied to be able to defeat Osial easily with Gnosis yet he never showed the capabilities
And here comes the part where Woomica explained that the rating varies;
It varies because you never have a complete full power or just a constant level of power with gnosis
It goes up and down
But it also comes from those archon deeds and faith from people
Varies with gnosis? <- My statements
That and gnosis making up a large portion of archon's power <- My statements either
I mean, pretty sure I talked this out with Furina003 and they agreed with it too back then. So, except if Gnosis is actually consistent and it was shown like that then I would've agreed.

Venti never used his gnosis, Zhongli also didn't and it's only a statement that if he could defeat Osial easily with the Gnosis. Raiden Ei doesn't know how to use the Gnosis, Nahida also didn't and only used it to barter with Dottore. Furina obviously never used it too and Mavuika using the Gnosis is only the backup plan if everything else fails.

Gnosis being an amplifier is already controversial enough, let alone 2-C

The main problem here is that Archon's power literally varies from their faith/deeds to their nation, Venti explained this and you know how Gnosis makes up a large portion of Archon's power? Yeah. The same way how Archon's power varies.

I think you understand what I meant by now, tbh.

Last edited:
If someone like nahida doesn't have her feats using full power gnosis then she would scale to averages gnosis one
Where do you guys get like "Full Power Gnosis" / "Average Gnosis"? Just curious, because Gnosis literally sucks (If Mavuika didn't use the Gnosis, we'd have to wait until Snezhnaya to know what they actually did lmao other than it being Celestia's embodiment of laws in Teyvat and Gnosis being used most of the time to protect their nation physically / mentally)

Gnosis rating isn't definitive, it varies. I talked about this with Woomica before and we agreed about these type of ratings cause it's just vague.

Best case scenario; Gnosis is rated as higher/far higher
What actually happened; Gnosis is rated as varies
Worst case scenario; Gnosis justification is removed entirely from Attack Potency

And here comes the part where Woomica explained that the rating varies;

I mean, pretty sure I talked this out with Furina003 and they agreed with it too back then. So, except if Gnosis is actually consistent and it was shown like that then I would've agreed.

Venti never used his gnosis, Zhongli also didn't and it's only a statement that if he could defeat Osial easily with the Gnosis. Raiden Ei doesn't know how to use the Gnosis, Nahida also didn't and only used it to barter with Dottore. Furina obviously never used it too and Mavuika using the Gnosis is only the backup plan if everything else fails.

Gnosis being an amplifier is already controversial enough, let alone 2-C

The main problem here is that Archon's power literally varies from their faith/deeds to their nation, Venti explained this and you know how Gnosis makes up a large portion of Archon's power? Yeah. The same way how Archon's power varies.

I think you understand what I meant by now, tbh.
Tbf giving archons varies up to 6-B and far higher with gnosis is fine since
Varies (Archon power is dependant on the dutiies and faith of people) and far higher with gnosis (gnosis does this and that i forgot the details)

Back