• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genos VS Boa Hancock [Redux]

I don't quite remember if Boa's stunning beauty is consistent or not (common people easily fall, and Momonga had to stab his hand, but many others seemed unaffected). Well, let's say that Genos doesn't infatuate immediately.

Observation haki is a pretty good tool in close combat, and I don't remember what are Genos' enhanced senses.
In battle skill they should be similar, even though Boa may have the edge in combat, even thanks to her petrification effect, but Genos has definitely better mobility.
They both can shoot at the other and deal great damage, but petrifying projectiles are better than burning ones.

I'd say Boa wins more times than not.

Hmm, what about Genos' adhesive? Would that be capable of restraining Boa?

If not, then it's a pretty slim win for Boa. If so, then I see a slim win for Genos.

Hmm, what about Genos' adhesive? Would that be capable of restraining Boa?

If not, then it's a pretty slim win for Boa. If so, then I see a slim win for Genos.
It could theoretically. How in canon would it be for Genos to lead with adhesive? Hancock normally leads with Mero Mero Merrow or Slave Arrow, the latter being able to completely petrify if it connects (and it's danmaku).

Back