• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genius Sniper and a bit of Lion Queen P&A Additions and Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same process as these other three threads, where I try to attempt to revise while adding abilities to a character.

While the main focus is on the self-proclaimed genius sniper, Mine:

But that won't be all, in fact, I have another ability for our beloved Lion Queen, Leone, in the form of Accelerated Development
So please I advised people to check it out and give your opinion it. Does it look good? Awful? References needs adjusting because feats linked to wrong chapters? Of course, I would gladly appreciates any sort of criticisms/improvements.

Last edited:
by the way Kob does Tatsumi ever demonstrated the same kind of Accelerated Development like Leone did in your example?

List genius sniper as a weapon mastery. It's fine

Rests seems good.

On that note, I also gotta fix stat Amps and empowerment since most of the time - as it is - goes hand in hand 😩

by the way Kob does Tatsumi ever demonstrated the same kind of Accelerated Development like Leone did in your example?
Idk. Can't remember seeing it... then again, I didn't see Leone's either til I accidentally stumbled on it reading the chapter so who knows, you can check to see if there is an example
List genius sniper as a weapon mastery. It's fine

Rests seems good.

On that note, I also gotta fix stat Amps and empowerment since most of the time - as it is - goes hand in hand 😩
I have make the change

The difference between Stat Amp and Empowerment is whether the change is voluntary or involuntary I believe

Not the usual 7 but this is still a good amount of supports that unanimously approve of the OP, I guess we can say this CRT can be accepted. I make the changes soon

I have made the necessary changes to Leone and Mine's pages. If there is nothing left to say, this thread can be closed. Who knows which character I will be doing next... if I still plan to continue with this

I have made the necessary changes to Leone and Mine's pages. If there is nothing left to say, this thread can be closed. Who knows which character I will be doing next... if I still plan to continue with this
please continue you're doing great

also about if Tatsumi accelerated development that may have it like Leone

here is a scan that could be used

Surge of strength can mean quite a few things honestly. Since it seems he got a boost suddenly, then I don't see RPL or anything, just stat Amps (?)

Surge of strength can mean quite a few things honestly. Since it seems he got a boost suddenly, then I don't see RPL or anything, just stat Amps (?)
no no no, that was totally just an impression of him, Tatsumi still has RPL, what i was saying is the "i learned before" thing, what do you think?
if you think that phrase("I already learned before" and the rest of it in the last 2 panes of the scans) does not mean AD then this thread can be closed

I mean learning something doesn't seem like AD to me. I learn a lot of things on daily basis, and so does every human being, doesn't mean it can be AD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back