• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame (Akame Ga Kill!) Abilities addition and clean up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Just a simple CRT to add a few abilities, and references.

Here's the current sandbox.

Abilities addition​

Should be relatively simple.

Limited Life Manipulation (Capable of severing the life-force of anyone she has struck with Murasama)

Accelerated Development (Capable of adapting mid-battle, adding new patterns to her attacks, and reacting to her opponent's attacks, despite barely being able to before)

Immense Pain Tolerance (Extremely self-explanatory, she could fight despite being pierced and damaged multiple times)

Acrobatics (Also self-explanatory, she consistently jumps tens to hundreds of meters into the air and dodges attacks mid-air as well, not to mention she jumps on walls and shit as well)

Scans and References​

I already added the references to the sandbox, I added like 10 references, which ain't much, but its for the important feats. So, ya have to check that out for yourself, but as for the scans, I only added two:

Limited Durability Negation with Murasame (Can kill living things, even those resistant to toxins in a matter of seconds with even a minor wound)

Afterimage Creation (Created multiple after-images when fighting against Bols)

Aaaand that should be it.

Last edited:
I would reword this to express the fact she can basically choose which entity she kills with Murasama, if she strikes an opponent with multiple beings inside of them. This because she's basically killed the dragon's mind/soul/life/whatever inside Tatsumi, who's still alive despite having been struck.
This doesn't mean she can manipulate the life force of normal and single people, as they basically die and nothing else.

This is accelerated development, as she's becoming better, not stronger or faster.

Immense Pain Tolerance (Extremely self-explanatory, she could fight despite being pierced and damaged multiple times)
This could use scans to attach to her stamina section

Acrobatics (Also self-explanatory, she consistently jumps tens to hundreds of meters into the air and dodges attacks mid-air as well, not to mention she jumps on walls and shit as well)
I know for experience this is true, but once again some scans are required.

Scans and References​

I already added the references to the sandbox, I added like 10 references, which ain't much, but its for the important feats. So, ya have to check that out for yourself, but as for the scans, I only added two:
Nice job with this

This shouldn't have been listed as dura neg in the first place.
Murasame doesn't make the victim's body less durable, and still needs to inflict damage in order to inject the poison.

The rest is good.

I would reword this to express the fact she can basically choose which entity she kills with Murasama, if she strikes an opponent with multiple beings inside of them. This because she's basically killed the dragon's mind/soul/life/whatever inside Tatsumi, who's still alive despite having been struck.
This doesn't mean she can manipulate the life force of normal and single people, as they basically die and nothing else.
Gotcha, although I can't really find a good way to word it, tbh. Is this wording good enough?:

Limited Life Manipulation (If she struck an opponent with multiple life-forces with her Murasama, she is capable of willingly severing the life-force of any one of them)
This is accelerated development, as she's becoming better, not stronger or faster.
Gotcha, I'll fix it.
This could use scans to attach to her stamina section
Alrighty, although I assume Immense Pain Tolerance should still stay, with just additional scans being added to her stamina section, right? I'll try to bring more scans for this later.
I know for experience this is true, but once again some scans are required.
Would this suffice:

Acrobatics (Capable of jumping tens of meters into the air, and is also capable of wall-jumping several times in succession)
Nice job with this
Thank you!
This shouldn't have been listed as dura neg in the first place.
Murasame doesn't make the victim's body less durable, and still needs to inflict damage in order to inject the poison.
Yeah, I'm simply adding a scan for it since it's been listed like since forever. I'm honestly fine with just outright removing it, as she still needs to damage her opponent with it.

also her accelerated development should be in the first key, not in just the main series, because Akame always did that even in the Zero prequel

and about her info analysis its because she can spot weak spots on enemies like in this scan

also Saman do you know what are those?

also her accelerated development should be in the first key, not in just the main series, because Akame always did that even in the Zero prequel
Very well, then.
and about her info analysis its because she can spot weak spots on enemies like in this scan

Alrighty, here's what the ability's justification would be:

Information analysis (Capable of figuring out an opponent's vulnerable spots mid-battle)
Ain't Saman, but that just seems like really good skills. Or perhaps some resistance to analytical prediction.

Last edited:
For the Murasame she just needs to scratch her opponent and everything else is done
That’s why it’s limited dura neg it was full before but I downgraded it to limited for reasons that she just needs a scratch
And I think that should be added to the description

The rest is fine and I agree

Limited Life Manipulation (If she strikes an opponent with multiple life-forces with her Murasama, she is capable of willingly severing the life-force of any one of them)
Either that or something like.
When slashing an opponent with multiple entities within them, she can decide to severe the life-force of only one of them, killing them in the process without harming the body.

You may even described the whole thing better in the description of One Slice Kill: Murasame

Alrighty, although I assume Immense Pain Tolerance should still stay, with just additional scans being added to her stamina section, right? I'll try to bring more scans for this later.
I remember that it was being discussed in the recent stamina thread to stop listing pain tolerance as resistance, but it never went through as a revision, so I'm unsure on what to do.

Jumping very high without performing any maneuver is only Lifting Strength, and it isn't accounted as Acrobatics. Wall jumping is good.
But still, I'm sure as hell there are at least a few scans of her doing some backflips or acrobatic battle, but I may not remember that well.

Yeah, I'm simply adding a scan for it since it's been listed like since forever. I'm honestly fine with just outright removing it, as she still needs to damage her opponent with it.
Yes, I think it should be removed.

also Saman i dind't know you read the manga
I read it one or two thousands years ago, I liked it.

This is good

Analytical Prediction

For the Murasame she just needs to scratch her opponent and everything else is done
That’s why it’s limited dura neg it was full before but I downgraded it to limited for reasons that she just needs a scratch
And I think that should be added to the description
I disagree, she isn't negating the durability of the opponent.
It's not like her poison makes the skin less durable on contact with the sword or else.

So what does one hit kill scratch grant?
Just normal curse manip and stuff, durability negating ain't one of it, since you still need to damage the opponent with it.

Either that or something like.
When slashing an opponent with multiple entities within them, she can decide to severe the life-force of only one of them, killing them in the process without harming the body.

You may even described the whole thing better in the description of One Slice Kill: Murasame
Good idea, and your description is much better.
I remember that it was being discussed in the recent stamina thread to stop listing pain tolerance as resistance, but it never went through as a revision, so I'm unsure on what to do.
Ah, well, until it gets applied, I think its valid to currently list it. Though, if that CRT goes through, I'd probably have to edit quite a bit of my profiles.

Jumping very high without performing any maneuver is only Lifting Strength, and it isn't accounted as Acrobatics. Wall jumping is good.
But still, I'm sure as hell there are at least a few scans of her doing some backflips or acrobatic battle, but I may not remember that well.
There definitely is, but man these will take quite a while to find. The wall jumping though should still be enough, right?

Also, I'll add Analytical prediction soon.

Aaaand I'm done! I've added 4 more references, added a scan for her regen neg as well as a reference. I've added a scan and a reference to virtually every ability she has now. Finally, the profile isn't that horribly outdated anymore.

GG people, this can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back