• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sleeping Dragon's P&A Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise that I'm doing a revision thread of the series. Overall, this is a simple thread or at least I hope it would be.

I come across Garou's page and it looks amazing. And then I come across Tatsumi's and it looks... less amazing. So I want to change that , so I decided to gather up lots of scans (I would like the thanks the Respect Thread for Tatsumi, otherwise I would never be finished as I have yet still haven't sit down and read the series entirely) and here what I put together:

So please I advised people to check it out and give your opinion it. Does it look good? Awful? References needs adjusting because feats linked to wrong chapters? Of course, I would gladly appreciates any sort of criticisms/improvements since I did not sit down and read every page of this series so I might have miss a lot.

Will I be doing more of this for a series I haven't bother to read thoroughly? Maybe, Probably.... I mean I have been doing Mine's and gathering scans for her since her profile is missing a lot and I want to do the same to the others but like don't expect much from me

Pretty darn great, although I'm a bit iffy on the instinctive reaction part.
I can see where you're coming from there. I got the idea from Ichigo's Pre-Timeskip profile regarding his hollow powers since in this case, it is the Tyrant in the armor and not Tatsumi himself that is protecting him from the bladed weapons (that and I have no idea what else to put there)

so can it be applied?

we have enough supporters who agreed, also about sensing presences is still enhanced sense or extrasensory perception?

BUMP

Due to something that I found in Chapter 14, I switch up some things, mainly adding Resistance to Ice Manipulation and Temperature Manipulation to Stage 1 Incursio
thanks but can you bring back the statements for the reactive evolution of the stage 2 Incursio, because it was pretty well explained on how it works, and most importantly after stage 2 Incursio reactive evolution clearly enhanced as well, like as RPL in the stage 4 you can say enhanced RPL ans well as enhanced RE for the motives you wrote before

thanks but can you bring back the statements for the reactive evolution of the stage 2 Incursio, because it was pretty well explained on how it works, and most importantly after stage 2 Incursio reactive evolution clearly enhanced as well, like as RPL in the stage 4 you can say enhanced RPL ans well as enhanced RE for the motives you wrote before
I have done so

Blood manip resistance needs to be limited. Also Naming it blood Absorption resistance - still linking to blood manip - might be better imo.

Wouldn't ice Manip resistance simply be temperature manip? - stage 1

Also invisibility is missing a scan. Would you be able to find it?

In tyrant tab, large size is just type 0 and not type 1.

Rest looks good for now.

Blood manip resistance needs to be limited. Also Naming it blood Absorption resistance - still linking to blood manip - might be better imo.

Wouldn't ice Manip resistance simply be temperature manip? - stage 1

Also invisibility is missing a scan. Would you be able to find it?

In tyrant tab, large size is just type 0 and not type 1.

Rest looks good for now.
It is already noted that the Blood Absorption Resistance is limited. I will renamed it to what you say

Probably yeah, I make the change

I will do so

I will also make the change to that as well

just to know that in the series all the characters can sense these: presences, Auras, and Bloodlust and killing intent, as well as conceal it all of them

Alrighty, since there is seven agreements, two being staff members. I believe we can say that this CRT is accepted.

I will make the changes to Tatsumi's Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back