• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Genichiro Ashina vs All Might

Genichiro holding the black mortal blade
Allmight
The Embodiment of PATRIOTISM!!!

Speed Equalized.

Genichiro has the Black Mortal Blade and can use the Lightning of Tomoe.

Genny:

All Might:

Inconclusive:

I'm surprised this hasn't been done yet. All Might has much better range, but Genichiro has pretty much equal ap and vastly better skill. I'll probably vote All Might right now as Genichiro would have to cross 4km to get to All Might while All Might just repeatedly hits him with shockwaves, but All Might would lose if Genichiro somehow managed to get close.

Wait does Gen scale to sword swinging? I recall that's not accepted anymore due to KE revisions.

Schnee One said:
Wait does Gen scale to sword swinging? I recall that's not accepted anymore due to KE revisions.
He scales to a giant building sized sword being swung (I believe massive objects still count for kinetic energy). Which apparently counts as that calc was made after the kinetic energy revision.

I mean I guess someone could make a thread to see if it still counts. I know 8-B Seriko definitely needs a downgrade due to the Earthquake revision, so I'll probably make a thread about that right now.

So far the low 7-B downgrade has been rejected. Granted it may still be downgraded but I doubt it so this thread can continue for now.

Back