• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General Rora has an existential crisis, but every time he does, Crabwhale calls him something.

And Arnold's in his 70s. Imagine what kind of beast he was in his prime.

Crabwhale said:
Steroids were perfectly acceptable in Arnold's era and even with steroids, it takes INSANE levels of hard work, dedication and talent to get to his level

Ryukama said:
Steroids were perfectly acceptable in Arnold's era and even with steroids, it takes INSANE levels of hard work, dedication and talent to get to his level
What was his record?

Well yeah of course The Mountain can lift more. Arnold's main thing was bodybuilding, not strongman. It's like comparing The Mountain's physique to Arnold's.

Thor also is several inches taller and a lot heavier than Arnie ever was.

Ryukama said:
Does that make it okay though?

Name a more badass walking animation, I'll wait.

Creamrunskill.gif

Crabwhale said:
Ryukama said:
Steroids were perfectly acceptable in Arnold's era
Does that make it okay though?
Yes because he wasn't cheating in a competition. Steroids were allowed so he used a permitted advantage. A permitted advantage all his competitors were also using. The reason why Lance Armstrong got all the shit he did was cause steroids weren't allowed, they gave him an unfair advantage over people not taking steroids and he was lying to everyone about not taking them. If steroids were allowed in Arnold's competition, everyone used them and he was always honest about it, what's the issue?

Besides the fact I was being ironic, think about this:

Imagine someone walking like Cream. Now imagine said person is beating the shit out of you, not by herself, but using her pet which fits in your hand.

While walking like Cream.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Besides the fact I was being ironic, think about this:
Imagine someone walking like Cream. Now imagine said person is beating the shit out of you, not by herself, but using her pet which fits in your hand.

While walking like Cream.
What if someone was beating the crap out of you

While walking like Dio Brando?

I hate dust. I don't want it building up in my home. You let dust build up and before you know it you got an army of dust bunnies plotting to take over.

Rora Raro said:
I hate dust. I don't want it building up in my home. You let dust build up and before you know it you got an army of dust bunnies plotting to take over.
Only people with IQ's in the mid 1000's will undestand this reference.

Back