• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

General of The Forerunners vs The Second coming of The Oni God [Halo VS Re:Zero]

The Didact Vs Ram.

Both are in character and willing to kill.

Ram is in her 5-C key with 5 shackles released, The Didact is in his 5-C key and is piloting a War Sphinx

Speed is equalized

The battle takes place on The Ark/ Installation 00.

Starting distance is 5000 meters.

Ram's Stats

135 Exatons

Class T Lifting Strength

The Didact's Stats

Class P Lifting Strength

326 Exatons

The Didact's Advantages:

• 2.41 X higher AP & Durability
  • Transmutation via The Composer
  • Teleportation & Dimensional travel via Slipspace
  • Unrestricted Fight
  • Higher ability versatility
  • Vastly higher range
  • Vastly higher lifting strength
  • Vastly higher intelligence and combat experience
  • Likely Higher stamina & pain tolerance

Ram's Advantages:
  • Possibly higher willpower
  • Is sane unlike The Didact
  • Superior Regeneration
  • Limited durability negation
  • Can possibly run out of the Composer's range as it takes a few seconds to charge
  • Instinctive Action, Attack reflection, and damage reduction

The Didact's Wincons:
BFR into Slipspace
Upload Ram to The Domain via The Composer
Death via conventional AP

Ram's Wincons:
Death via conventional AP
Destroying The Didact's War Sphynx.

Who wins and why?

The General: 0

The Oni: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Why are you listing the advantages and disadvantages OP?
I believe it will make it easier for people to decide who they think wins up front, and I was inspired by the detail of another thread. Not everyone bothers to click on the profile links after all.

I think an argument can be made that, with The Didact's intelligence, he would pretty quickly figure out some of Ram's advantages, such as her movement speed and sensory abilities, and counteract them by situating his Composer and War Sphinx outside of Ram's physical perception and attack her from range, which, depending on the distance of both things, would be outside of her effective range from what I see.

I'm also interested in if Ram would even instinctually consider the Composer's effect as "dangerous" since it isn't a conventional attack in any sense, it's just a beam that transmutates physical objects into digital lifeforms. I saw in the scan used for her profile that it seemingly worked against an illusion, but I have no idea if we could conflate these two as being similar enough for that to have really any meaning here.

I'll remain neutral until further clarification is given by Re:Zero supporters.

I think an argument can be made that, with The Didact's intelligence, he would pretty quickly figure out some of Ram's advantages, such as her movement speed and sensory abilities, and counteract them by situating his Composer and War Sphinx outside of Ram's physical perception and attack her from range, which, depending on the distance of both things, would be outside of her effective range from what I see.

I'm also interested in if Ram would even instinctually consider the Composer's effect as "dangerous" since it isn't a conventional attack in any sense, it's just a beam that transmutates physical objects into digital lifeforms. I saw in the scan used for her profile that it seemingly worked against an illusion, but I have no idea if we could conflate these two as being similar enough for that to have really any meaning here.

I'll remain neutral until further clarification is given by Re:Zero supporters
@SatellaTheWoE Would you have anything to comment on this thread?

Back