• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

G Trilogy upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't tell if the evidence is sufficient or insufficient, especially considering that this Wiki is sensitive to Wog comments, so I am neutral for now.

I can't tell if the evidence is sufficient or insufficient, especially considering that this Wiki is sensitive to Wog comments, so I am neutral for now.
There are just a few points that I don't fully understand (after reading the rules about black holes), the fact that the gravity is insufficient against this black hole (and this topic is dubious in the video), and also the black hole disappears a few seconds after its creation, feels wrong

Why should this scale to these characters?

The SpaceGodzilla isn't creating the black hole through their own strength, as shown in the clip on the calc, and it gets sucked in so it doesn't tank it either.

Why should this scale to these characters?

The SpaceGodzilla isn't creating the black hole through their own strength, as shown in the clip on the calc, and it gets sucked in so it doesn't tank it either.
As far as I know a character can create a BH with hax.

It was confirmed he can create them at will. Also SpaceGodzilla survived it, since this is the second game of the series and there were sequels after this, in which SpaceGodzilla escaped it.

To add on from Apex's point minorly, SpaceGodzilla did escape that black hole, as confirmed by his continued presence in Unleashed after his yeeting from StE.

As far as I know a character can create a BH with hax.
Why would this scale to AP though?

It was confirmed he can create them at will
Scans?

Also SpaceGodzilla survived it, since this is the second game of the series and there were sequels after this.
The wiki article about Godzilla: Unleashed says that SpaceGodzilla was trapped in an alternate dimension, seems like this just acted like a portal.

Why would this scale to AP though?

Scans?

The wiki article about Godzilla: Unleashed says that SpaceGodzilla was trapped in an alternate dimension, seems like this just acted like a portal.
Creating a Black Hole can be scaled to AP.. a clear example of this is Alita:

Basically the Director of the games is saying SG can create both White and Black Holes and also saying both have a similar mass.

And about the last point, SG comes from the opposite side of a Black Hole according WoG.

Last edited:
As far as I know creating a BH can be scaled to AP..
Sure it can, if there is a reason to scale it. We don't scale hax to AP without any reason.

Both of these scans seem very weird. Could you provide with the original tweet instead of a screen shot?

Sure it can, if there is a reason to scale it. We don't scale hax to AP without any reason.

Both of these scans seem very weird. Could you provide with the original tweet instead of a screen shot?
One of the replies came from a PM with the director of the games. So it's impossible to me to get a link of the conversation.

Last edited:
One of the replies came from a PM with the director of the games. So it's impossible to me to get a link of the conversation.

However the other reply can be found here:

Huh, they really did misspell "sentience".

I guess Black Hole Creation, or Portal Creation which is more accurate, is fine. But I haven't seen a reason why this'd scale to AP.

Huh, they really did misspell "sentience".

I guess Black Hole Creation, or Portal Creation which is more accurate, is fine. But I haven't seen a reason why this'd scale to AP.
Creating a BH means you have to create a HUGE object, basically even a 1 meter BH has the weight of various suns. In order to accomplish this feat you will need to produce enormous energy, which scales to AP.

forgive me for my lack of science but uh
don't you make black holes by compressing a shit ton of matter? if that's the case then whatever has the energy to do that would be tier 4

Creating a BH means you have to create a HUGE object, basically even a 1 meter BH has the weight of various suns. In order to accomplish this feat you will need to produce enormous energy, which scales to AP.
That's on you to prove that, that the energy that's creating the black hole scales to AP and other abilities.

That's on you to prove that, that the energy that's creating the black hole scales to AP and other abilities.
Both SpaceGodzilla's Black Holes and his other energy attacks came from his power source, which are his crystal spires.

In fact it demands him even more power and effort to be able to produce his energy attacks, than the Black Holes that can be created by him on a really weakened and almost dying state.

Did you really delete the old calc where this was rejected and then made basically the same calc again just with E=MC^2?

Anyway, for a start mass-energy conversion needs to be stated to be used. The white hole in question also behaves like a portal more than a black hole... white hole... whatever.

Did you really delete the old calc where this was rejected and then made basically the same calc again just with E=MC^2?

Anyway, for a start mass-energy conversion needs to be stated to be used. The white hole in question also behaves like a portal more than a black hole... white hole... whatever.
Do you have an example with another character, so I can understand this point?

For example why it can be used on Alita's example?

Do you have an example with another character, so I can understand this point?

For example why it can be used on Alita's example?

Do you mean why creating a black hole can be used or why mass-energy can be used? In any case, I don't know Alita well and wasn't part of making her stats, so I can just guess.

IIRC Mass-energy in Alita's regeneration feat can be used because it is clearly stated.

As for the black hole feat. Well, idk if mass-energy can be used for that one, it would need to be stated, but generally it appears like a realistic black hole (unless there is something contradicting it I don't know of). For a black hole that doesn't contradict the properties defined in the black holes in fiction page, i.e. that behaves somewhat realistic, black holes may be quantified in the way described here.
The thing is that the Godzilla White Hole for one thing isn't a black hole but some pseudo-physics object and behaves more like a wormhole, as beings travel through it. It also, without any explanation why as far as I know, just collapses and disappears on its own. All of this hints more at a feat of warping space to create a wormhole-like object, than that it points at creating something with the mass of a star on the surface of earth.

Do you mean why creating a black hole can be used or why mass-energy can be used? In any case, I don't know Alita well and wasn't part of making her stats, so I can just guess.

IIRC Mass-energy in Alita's regeneration feat can be used because it is clearly stated.

As for the black hole feat. Well, idk if mass-energy can be used for that one, it would need to be stated, but generally it appears like a realistic black hole (unless there is something contradicting it I don't know of). For a black hole that doesn't contradict the properties defined in the black holes in fiction page, i.e. that behaves somewhat realistic, black holes may be quantified in the way described here.
The thing is that the Godzilla White Hole for one thing isn't a black hole but some pseudo-physics object and behaves more like a wormhole, as beings travel through it. It also, without any explanation why as far as I know, just collapses and disappears on its own. All of this hints more at a feat of warping space to create a wormhole-like object, than that it points at creating something with the mass of a star on the surface of earth.
As far as I know there are some verses in this wiki using Black Hole creation feats to back up their Tiers, but without Mass-energy thing. Like I asume not all the authors know they have to say there is a Mass-energy conversion to make their works more credible.

One point to note in Godzilla, is that monsters don't talk, so is really Hard to Godzilla mentioning the Mass-energy thing. But certanly even if we don't take the pseudo Black Hole from StE as a real one, there's still the fact SpaceGodzilla can create White Holes (He did that on space, prior arrive on Earth).

Now for the size of the White hole, I think is fair to use the same size of the pseudo black hole seen in StE, knowing SpaceGodzilla wouldn't fit in a smaller one.

Last edited:
DontTalkDT mentioning the Mass-Energy stuff being specifically stated makes sense to me.

DontTalkDT mentioning the Mass-Energy stuff being specifically stated makes sense to me.
Hmm ok?

I mean I wanna know if my proposal in my latest comment is ok?

Certanly even if we don't take the pseudo Black Hole from StE as a real one, there's still the fact SpaceGodzilla can create White Holes (He did that on space, prior arrive on Earth).

Now for the size of the White hole, I think is fair to use the same size of the pseudo black hole seen in StE, knowing SpaceGodzilla wouldn't fit in a smaller one.

As far as I know there are some verses in this wiki using Black Hole creation feats to back up their Tiers, but without Mass-energy thing. Like I asume not all the authors know they have to say there is a Mass-energy conversion to make their works more credible.

One point to note in Godzilla, is that monsters don't talk, so is really Hard to Godzilla mentioning the Mass-energy thing. But certanly even if we don't take the pseudo Black Hole from StE as a real one, there's still the fact SpaceGodzilla can create White Holes (He did that on space, prior arrive on Earth).

You definitely can't use mass-energy without a statement. A verse not giving out good statements isn't an excuse to make the standards more lax.

You could still use the typical black hole creation feats standard by comparing the mass to the sun for ranking, but that is for halfway realistic behaving black holes. What you are having here isn't a black hole, it's a white hole behaving like a wormhole. It's a portal used to travel through, not a gigantic amount of mass with an all-devouring gravitational field that is virtually indestructible by normal means.
If you have a black hole not used as portal in the franchise that is a better candidate.

You definitely can't use mass-energy without a statement. A verse not giving out good statements isn't an excuse to make the standards more lax.

You could still use the typical black hole creation feats standard by comparing the mass to the sun for ranking, but that is for halfway realistic behaving black holes. What you are having here isn't a black hole, it's a white hole behaving like a wormhole. It's a portal used to travel through, not a gigantic amount of mass with an all-devouring gravitational field that is virtually indestructible by normal means.
If you have a black hole not used as portal in the franchise that is a better candidate.
Sorry I think is due my bad English that you didn't understand what I was trying to say.

How can I explain it in a good way?

The Director of the games said SG created a White Hole prior arriving on Earth that has the mass of a Black Hole of the same size. My proposal is to calculate it.

That's all..

What DontTalkDT already said. The problem is less about what you've calced, is that these don't qualify for a legitimate black/white holes in the first place. By our standards in order for this to be treated as a legitimate black/white hole it needs to at least act in some way similar to one irl, which in this case it explicitly doesn't. Rather they act as a sort of portal between the dimensions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back