• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
considering the amount of "Mascot Horror games" that exist now a days I think It's time to have a GDT to talk about them, Just not FNAF, if you want to talk about FNAF go here sinse It's a little bigger so It should really have It's own GDT

So here talk about anything that can be considered "Mascot Horror game". If You want help to know what would fit on this description, read this
  • Any way, here are some exemples of Mascot Horror Games present on the wiki:​
  • Some people also put Bald's as a mascot horror game​
  • Not sure if Doors cound​
  • Iguess this guy also count... Neighbor
There is a lot of other Mascot Horror games thanks to the over saturation of the gender so this DT is to talk about them

a8972dc2-a111-4c78-bdb6-5ec46886fbff_img_9476.png

Have fun​

Last edited:
Any way, I would like to start with talking about Poppy Playtime

The verse is really outdated, Bunzo profile is one of the best exemples

I talked more about it on this vs Thread

But in short, there is a lack of use of the cannon bunzo cmic on his profile and the analog horror videos for the verse overall

Also, Mommy long legs and Huggy Wuggy should have Project Playtime keys

I was watching garden of banban 4 this days and I have to say, The frog guy has some strong preparation sinse he can restrain Jumbo Josh

Looks Like someone brought back Choo-Choo Charles to the wiki

Back