• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I am not saying that Gaston makes the shot fast enough 60% of the time if everything is in his favor. I'm saying he shoots faster than Speedwagon and with sufficient accuracy, either killing him on the spot or heavily wounding him 85% of the time. And your arguments aren't "the other side of the coin", they're pointless nitpicking and intentionally taking something out of context. Have you watched the movie? Gaston at the time is fully aware Beast won't fight back, he has no reason to be quick about it. Even if that wasn't the case, it's a completely different case as he's using a bow and not a gun.

Let's consider every location they're could fight in, and most of locations would be the place with bad for blunderbuss such as forests, mountains, cities, caves, buildings etc.
While the blunderbuss would be more useful for long distances only on more open places, such as fields, deserts.
Even if you look at the time he used blunderbuss it had only one bullet for shot:
So he needs to be very concetrated to hit speedwagon on places with large amount of other objects.
Or just imagine they're used their attacks at the same time.
Bullet with 50/50 chances would hit or doesn't hit speedwagon, even if hit there's no high chances of bullet to hit speedwagon and kill him. Speedwagon's hat in other hand would flew to Gaston and even if wouldn't kill would make so much damage, that there's more chances that Gaston would die rather than speedwagon. Also speedwagon dodged flying knife which is faster than Gaston's bullet: https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/v...SearchId=503f684d-b413-4029-94fd-b0ff209befd7
Even though speed is equal the only speed which was equaled it s Gaston's with Speedwagon's but not of bullets or arrows.

They are at ten meters from the other. Nothing you've described can be applied.

Also, that's an accuracy feat. Screw all I've said, making such a great shot means Gaston will shoot Speedwagon dead-on 100% of the time.

Your image link's broken, though I know what feat you're talking about. Doesn't work that way, with speed equalized. I have already explained this, it's quite annoying to repeat myself.

Last edited:
Would work only with normal scoping, which requires time even for snipers and hunters. He can't just do this in one shot.
Since speed is equal that means speed isn't factor since both can dodge attacks of both, it's more depends on power output where speedwagon actually got advantage since his hat can give more damage than a bullet which is 9C.

Did you join this site yesterday? You clearly don't understand how speed equalization or piercing damage work, which would be fine if you did not act like you knew what you were talking about. And yes he can do this in one shot, I have already explained multiple times why.

Well you actually said just blunderbuss would one shot him you didn't give the reason though. I remember you only explaining why Gaston is a perfect hunter even though we saw his skills once and just smth normal hunters can do, even though I found that eviedence. I remember you also was talking about how blunderbuss can shot in long distance. Saying how bad my arguments, but no more.

Gaston FRA because I’m not a dummy. Technically speaking Speedwagon shouldn’t even be able to hurt Gaston since Speedwagon is baseline and Gaston is like 6 megajoules. Gaston might be an idiot but he isn’t a bad hunter. Ten meters away is nothing for a Blunderbuss, which was designed to, you know, shoot game from far away. a bullet travels faster than Speedwagon’s hat, Gaston doesn’t have to aim much if Speedwagon is right in front of him.

This isn’t close. This is stupid.

Also a blunderbuss has a range of 30 meters. The are ten meters apart. 30 is greater than 10. A gun is meant to kill or severely wounded within A short amount of time. Gaston is good with a gun.

Speedwagon has a hat. A hat that is slower than a bullet. Speedwagon cannot move faster than a bullet. Gaston is a hunter, used to shooting moving targets from greater distance (he shot ducks out of the sky).

if you have anything else I’m sure I can debunk it

I hadn't realized Speedy was lower in AP actually, if he somehow manages to throw his hat before Gaston fires, Gaston can easily shoot it down and leave Speedwagon without any ranged options, and then beat him up.

Last edited:
I thought Speedwagon was above Baseline, as in he can one shot zombies who are supposed to be baseline in Part 1. That was said when I tried Speedwagon vs Sokka iirc

Last edited:
Yeah but he does that with a sledgehammer, which is 9-C in the hands of a 10-B guy, and he's portrayed as weaker than them physically.

Back