• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gaston vs Mister Satan

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Gaston does have good hand to hand skill, his specialty is in hunting (no weapons being allowed in this match) and Hercule being a trained martial arts world champion I think would give him much greater skill.

I vote for Hercule.

No big deal but a slight suggestion. How about for now on you just edit the tally on you original post, as to not clog up the thread with extra comments that only serve to keep score.

I am going with Hercule because he is far better trained, Gaston is only pure muscle. But Gaston isn't going down without a fight, he managed to fight the Beast on the rain and being tossed around the towers.

Gotta give this to Hercule like those above. Hercule is superior to Gaston in just about every way. This is in no way a close fight, but actual Martial Arts training is enough to give Mr. Satan the edge here.

Hercule seems to have better combat experience within the scenario and as a wider range of techniques.

Mister Satan with Mid-Dif

At least Satan is strong enough to beat down several figher and be a champion, his martial arts should be better than a villager like Gaston, So I vote Satan too.

Well, I gotta go do something IRL, if someone can add this and close the thread I'll appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back