• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Tohru (0-3-1)

Well, Orochi has ranged options. I think that might be more interesting.

Poor Dragon Waifu can't get a victory against ONE

Here's what I mean, look how fast Garou can react and dodge, I don't see how he can't do the same in this situation.

Anyway let the FRA train begin! Im all for getting Tohru a win.

he probably does to be fair

ONE said a full power Tatsumaki would defeat him and Mob is on par with Tatsumaki in ???%

@Mado the Spear Hero is slow compared to Garou. Not to mention he was aware what he was fighting against.

Here all that Garou sees is a maid-dressed dragon chick pointing at him and a portal opening at the same speed he moves (speed equalized) pops under his feet. He has no reason to think she's going to do that.

The Calaca said:
@Mado the Spear Hero is slow compared to Garou. Not to mention he was aware what he was fighting against.
Here all that Garou sees is a maid-dressed dragon chick pointing at him and a portal opening at the same speed he moves (speed equalized) pops under his feet. He has no reason to think she's going to do that.
Hmm, I see... I have another one which is way better anyway! >;3

Here's...

Another example (He even has insane feats in this fight and actually wins if you want to see them!!!! >W<).

You linked the same page twice.

Not to mention that I have read Garou's fights before. And I don't remember when has he reacted to something that he has no reason to wait for and it's not a direct attack like a bat on the face.

The Calaca said:
You linked the same page twice.
Not to mention that I have read Garou's fights before. And I don't remember when has he reacted to something that he has no reason to wait for and it's not a direct attack like a bat on the face.
That's very vague, because in the fight with Metal Bat, he had to do insane skills and techniques to dodge, parry and deal lethal blows, he has a LOT of determination. Also, I've fixed it, try now.

Also, Tohru is not someone who has technique and skill, she just relies on her brute power and hax to win, which states in OPM why Garou counters foes like that.

I noticed.

You're comparing seeing a dude swinging a bat in front of you that it's obviously slower, less skilled and more ruthless than you to a girl pointing at you and sending you to a different plane.

The Calaca said:
I noticed.
You're comparing seeing a dude swinging a bat in front of you that it's obviously slower, less skilled and more ruthless than you to a girl pointing at you and sending you to a different plane.
> You're comparing seeing a dude swinging a bat in front of you that it's obviously slower,

Well, they were the around the same speed when they fought, so incorrect, plus, Metal Bat predicts, attacks very in place surprisenly and has possibly the most durability out of most if not, all S-class heroes, so don't try and make him sound weak saying that he's a "dude with a bat", because that's the equivalent of me saying that Tohru's a girl with AP less magic.

> girl pointing at you and sending you to a different plane.

Are we starting to calculate hax now? Metal Bat deals massive physical power and is skilled and good at predicting while Tohru uses a portal that sends you somewhere, you can't say that it has more potency in it, because you're not supposed to calculate it, it's hax.

I have multiple reasons as to why Garou wins and Tohru has one way to win but Garou can dodge it, so that won't work. Also, Garou has the experience in skill, technique, durability and intelligence, which is quite a lot of advantages ngl.

You provided nothing more than a few scans saying "muh Garou can dodge the unnexpected" when at the end of the fight with Garou he got caught off guard...

Yeah, he obviously is going to know Tohru can open a portal with just a hand sing and BFR his ass to another world, it is so obvious that I missed that....

Madotsuki24 said:
I have multiple reasons as to why Garou wins and Tohru has one way to win but Garou can dodge it, so that won't work. Also, Garou has the experience in skill, technique, durability and intelligence, which is quite a lot of advantages ngl.
He starts as 7-A, she is a High 6-C...

She needs to tap once and he is done for, no regen or inmortality of his can save him from that.

If and IF you think his skill can save him from a higher AP then check his fight with Saitama and tell me what happens.

Tony di bugalu said:
You provided nothing more than a few scans saying "muh Garou can dodge the unnexpected" when at the end of the fight with Garou he got caught off guard...
Yeah, he obviously is going to know Tohru can open a portal with just a hand sing and BFR his ass to another world, it is so obvious that I missed that....
Watch the attitude, it's not good of you. Also, Garou has dodged Metal Bat's unpredictable speed amps, so this should be no problem.

The Calaca said:
Garou was heavily weakened atm, he was at an state he couldn't even outrun or shake off glasses.

The A-class heroes could keep up with him on speed before the RE started kicking,hell Garou himself states it was a close call

(and before the zenkai boost argument comes that's literally the first thing he did in that fight)

> Garou was heavily weakened atm, he was at an state he couldn't even outrun or shake off glasses.

That means him dodging danmaku like projectiles is actually an even bigger feat in itself! xD

> The A-class heroes could keep up with him on speed before the RE started kicking,hell Garou himself states it was a close call

Because he was weakened, it means nothing when fighting Tohru because he isn't weakened.

Also, his Metal Bat feats support that he could dodge Tohru's BFR portal, so there's that.

>Also, Garou has dodged Metal Bat's unpredictable speed amps

Garou was blitzing his ass the whole time and the only hit he was about to take is because he got caught off guard...

Yeah, sure, and he can react to a maid pointing at him.

>Watch the attitude, it's not good of you.

Lets not, you don't want to go there.

Madotsuki24 said:
Watch the attitude, it's not good of you. Also, Garou has dodged Metal Bat's unpredictable speed amps, so this should be no problem.
The difference between all of your scans and here is that Garou isn't already fighting a battle nor would being BFRed ever register in his mind since he's never had to deal with it. If it was a frontal attack yes but he isn't going to see whom looks like a cosplayer pointing at him from 10 metres away and know he has to dodge a hole opening underneath him. His Analytical Prediction and Instinctive Reaction work wonders in a combat scenario but even they have their limits here.

Epiccheev said:
Garou was heavily weakened atm, he was at an state he couldn't even outrun or shake off glasses.

The A-class heroes could keep up with him on speed before the RE started kicking,hell Garou himself states it was a close call

(and before the zenkai boost argument comes that's literally the first thing he did in that fight)
That doesn't change the point tho, he was faster and stronger than all of them and they only could keep up thanks to the team work and once he started taking them from the weakest link the whole group went to hell.

Heck, Glasses there only distracted him only for the others to take the heat off of him.

And still doesn't change the fact that with the current AP they have listed she only needs to tap him

i'm supporting your point about his skill, lol.

Also pretty sure we agreed to wait for Garou to get his high 6-C key. (he still likely loses tho)

>Garou has countered hax

>There's no hax in OPM

Right.

As pointed above, in all of those instances Garou was already fighting, even if he was weakened. It's also worth to mention that the things he has reacted to are stuff so obvious that it's not exactly a feat for his battle Smart.

>MB swings his MB

Garou: I better dodge.

>Spear Hero tries to stab face with Spear

Garou: I better dodge.

>Random tailed maid-dressed girl points

Garou: Okay?

Garou would react in time if he knows that a portal is opening under his feet, but he doesn't. Most of the stuff he has reacted to were aimed for the head Garou >>> MCU Thor. But he wouldn't notice the portal in time because it's not spawning in front of his head.

Speed is equalised so the portal will take time and massively hypersonic and 10 metres, Garou could easily get to her and smash her head into pieces.

Back