• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Tohru (0-3-1)

@Planck

Not yet. I'm thinking.

@Milly

If he jumps to dodge the portal he gets exposed to Tohru's ranged blasts.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Doubt Garou is that clumsy.

Also, I didn't see SBA listed here.
SBA are generally,well, assumed when other details of a match aren't specified. Given that the only detail Phoenks gave is speed being equalized, I think it can be applied.

Planck69 said:
Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Doubt Garou is that clumsy.

Also, I didn't see SBA listed here.
SBA are generally,well, assumed when other details of a match aren't specified. Given that the only detail Phoenks gave is speed being equalized, I think it can be applied.
We just can't assume, should confirm.

uh why would they not be?

What difference does it make?

Phoenks said:
uh why would they not be?

What difference does it make?
Nothing that really affects my argument. But Tohru and Garou would start 4 km away.

wait what

ok lemme add something because i usually do my fights much closer

Garou has it significantly better with the new starting distance but it doesn't really change anything I brought up.

Madotsuki24 said:
Early bump, but okay.
Aren't passive wins stomps? Tohru could win this in an instant...
Tohru's abilities aren't really passive and Garou still has a small window to adapt before he gets BFRed.

Madotsuki24 said:
Opening a portal benanth Garou's feet? How is he meant to predict and react to that?
Now that I think about it, you do have a point....

Oblivion Of The Endless said:
This just seems decisive since Garou completely dwarfs Tohru in everything else except range
Well matches where opponents immediately BFR have been added before so I suppose this should be fine.

Planck69 said:
This just seems decisive since Garou completely dwarfs Tohru in everything else except range
Well matches where opponents immediately BFR have been added before so I suppose this should be fine.
Unless the matchups were wrong... Can you give me an example please?

From Stomp Thread:

Both characters have several methods of winning, including options that allow them to win instantly. However, one character can reliably use/activate their winning move(s) first.

The Calaca said:
From Stomp Thread:
Both characters have several methods of winning, including options that allow them to win instantly. However, one character can reliably use/activate their winning move(s) first.
Then why was Discord vs Bill Cipher a stomp then?

Either Discord or it was someone else. Bill could shape them out of existence but couldn't do it fast enough before he got bodied, so it was apparently a stomp...

Madotsuki24 said:
Either Discord or it was someone else. Bill could shape them out of existence but couldn't do it fast enough before he got bodied, so it was apparently a stomp...
But the match was added...
It must have been someone else Bill fought then...

Oh yeah, it was Alien X who was Low 2-C at the time, even though Bill had win conditions, it was considered a stomp.

Well, Garou could potentially react to it and jump over the floor portal in time and slice her into little pieces with his Whirlwind Iron Cutting Fist...

alright thats 2 tohru and 1 incon

Atleast she beats 1 OPM character lol

Im guessing Orochi vs Tohru wouldnt be much different? Considering he cant fly

Back