• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasaki Kojiro RoR

Garou OPM

Skill Match.

Stats Equal. No Insta Kill Passive Hax. No stat amping.
Most compatible versions for both.

Monster Garou before 4 arms version.
Tareo_stands_before_a_mutated_Garou.png

Vs
Sasaki at his best.
7048352-8622318220-latest.png

Last edited:
From what I'm seeing on Kojiro's page, Garou seems to have the skill advantage.

Kojiro's only notable skill abilities are being abke to imagine fights with Garou to know different outcomes, and scanning all creation (?).

His fights predictions get countered by Garou's ever changing and ever evolving style that would keep changing no matter what he does.
For example: Kojiro seems an outcome that if he goes for an aggressive approach, Garou would capitalize on that, so he goes for a passive confrontation. Garou's style would adapt to Kojiro's passive nature, allowing him to combat it.

Don't trust Kojiro's page it sucks actual dogshit. I'll list his skill feats soon.

To give a quick synopsis, Kojiro's whole shtick is evolution through analytical prediction.

His main ability, the Thousand-Image Defense allows him to create a perfect mental image of the opponent in his mind through observing things such as their way of walking, their breathing, their gaze, etc. Basically any physical factors Kojiro can pick up on to form the most accurate mental image of his opponent. He then proceeds to fight said mental image countless times to perfectly simulate any and all possible attack patterns they can make. Kojiro, in general, is able to utilize this on attacks that blitz him several times over and from a character that could've previously effortlessly killed Kojiro 18 times as easily as he could swat a literal fly, and Kojiro still was able to evolve against him in a pretty short span of time. He's dealt with and parried attacks that come from all directions in the form of a dome and were capable of blitzing him, and his scanning all creation shit basically refers to him expanding the range and potency of his scans by a **** ton in the span of a fight.

This also doesn't go into Kojiro's enormous scaling chain of skill stomps and some other weird skill shit, but that's the basic rundown for his Thousand-Image Defense. He's basically going to know anything and everything Garou can do before Garou even thinks to move.

How would glancing at Garou's physical attributes allow him to pick up on "supernatural" abilities, such as his evolution, martial arts adaptation, durability negation, and whatnot?

Because ultimately those abilities involve physical action, and aren't gifted by some mystical divine deity or some shit. Like, yeah, if they were actually supernatural abilities, I don't think he'd be able to see those, but, when it comes down to it, they are born from physical action. Not some mythical ki energy foreign to humanity, just martial arts techniques that Garou learned through training.

At least his other shit barring evolution is. He probably won't be able to predict Garou adapting his skills but Kojiro's just gonna do the same thing the moment he starts getting pressured so it doesn't really matter if he can't.

Though, for reference, this only applies to Garou's evolution in pure skill. For example, if Garou's physiology was to change through rapid evolution, Kojiro would(probably) be able to detect those physiological changes beforehand.

Not like that matters, but, for reference for anyone who wants to come back to this match and be like: "Hey, I wonder if Kojiro will be able to tell if this chaos robot chicken thing will evolve to become 3-A faster than he can stroke his dick?" You got your answer pal.
This is a set up and I hate you.
What's the problem? I think it's a pretty fun match-up.

At least his other shit barring evolution is. He probably won't be able to predict Garou adapting his skills but Kojiro's just gonna do the same thing the moment he starts getting pressured so it doesn't really matter if he can't.
This is a battle of who can evolve and adapt further. Unfortunately, as Garou would be the first person to evolve, he would have a leg up, even if it is momentarily. Garou would use this to his advantage, pummeling Kojiro and taking out his ability to fight back instantly.

And if Kojiro attempts to evolve and counterattack, Garou would be able to read his moves many steps ahead and counter with over 2x the damage added with over 2 forms of durability negation.

There is also Garou's 'supernatural' abilities, such as Nuclear Fission Fist which isn't something Kojiro can just 'evolve' to counter.

Also, there is nothing stopping Garou from, after observing Kojiro and his ability, from using a 'Mode' of him, copying him, then surpassing his usage of Thousand-Image Defense.

1. Cosmic Garou isn't on the profile.

2. Of course Kojiro can't counter nuclear fission why the hell would Cosmic Garou be the version being used.

Just like, putting this out there, of course Cosmic Garou stomps. He can literally just throw a ******* nuke at Kojiro. That's clown-worthy.

But to answer everything else:
This is a battle of who can evolve and adapt further. Unfortunately, as Garou would be the first person to evolve, he would have a leg up, even if it is momentarily. Garou would use this to his advantage, pummeling Kojiro and taking out his ability to fight back instantly.
Predicted and dodged before Garou even tries.
And if Kojiro attempts to evolve and counterattack, Garou would be able to read his moves many steps ahead and counter with over 2x the damage added with over 2 forms of durability negation.
Kojiro proceeds to read literal thousands-millions-countless steps ahead of Garou and neg diffs.
There is also Garou's 'supernatural' abilities, such as Nuclear Fission Fist which isn't something Kojiro can just 'evolve' to counter.
Bullshit cause Cosmic Garou isn't on the profile and why would he be the one being used here.
Also, there is nothing stopping Garou from, after observing Kojiro and his ability, from using a 'Mode' of him, copying him, then surpassing his usage of Thousand-Image Defense.
See above.

What's the problem? I think it's a pretty fun match-up.
No problem. Just, my friend told me some stuff about RoR and that series seems absolutely cracked and crazy when it comes to skill. Like, there's definitely shit there that puts Garou to shame. Tbh I was expecting a very quick skill stomp.

Reading through it, though, seems to be more competitive than I expected. May comment soon.

1. Cosmic Garou isn't on the profile.

2. Of course Kojiro can't counter nuclear fission why the hell would Cosmic Garou be the version being used.

Just like, putting this out there, of course Cosmic Garou stomps. He can literally just throw a ******* nuke at Kojiro. That's clown-worthy.
My points still stand other than the NFF arguments.

Garou stating that the techniques he copies get honed to perfection applies to earlier keys, as we blatantly see it time and time again. It's not something that sprung up once he used CFM.

No problem. Just, my friend told me some stuff about RoR and that series seems absolutely cracked and crazy when it comes to skill. Like, there's definitely shit there that puts Garou to shame. Tbh I was expecting a very quick skill stomp.

Reading through it, though, seems to be more competitive than I expected. May comment soon.
It is cracked, but, Cosmic Garou is even more cracked and isn't even on the profile so I'd appreciate it if he isn't brought up. His skill goes outside of skill and literally goes into the territory of just throwing a Black Hole at Kojiro, to which point it isn't a skill debate anymore.

Predicted and dodged before Garou even tries.
What is predicted? Kojiro sees some outcomes of the fight, and picks a good starting point. Garou adapts to that and capitalizes on that. Is there proof that he can just spam TID like that?

Kojiro proceeds to read literal thousands-millions-countless steps ahead of Garou and neg diffs.
Is there proof that he can see up to that much? Seems like NLF.
See above.
Garou stating that the techniques he copies get honed to perfection applies to earlier keys, as we blatantly see it time and time again. It's not something that sprung up once he used CFM.

My points still stand other than the NFF arguments.

No they don't because Kojiro's Analytical Prediction is also gonna get orders of magnitudes better than Garou can copy it in like... a couple seconds flat. It already is SEVERAL orders of magnitudes above anything Garou has shown outside of Cosmic Fear Mode, so like, Kojiro ain't even gonna need to evolve that hard lmao. It's gonna take Garou a while to evolve his skills against somebody who already skill stomps him several times over before he even got the chance to process not being skill stomped.

No they don't because Kojiro's Analytical Prediction is also gonna get orders of magnitudes better than Garou can copy it in like... a couple seconds flat. It already is SEVERAL orders of magnitudes above anything Garou has shown outside of Cosmic Fear Mode, so like, Kojiro ain't even gonna need to evolve that hard lmao. It's gonna take Garou a while to evolve his skills against somebody who already skill stomps him several times over before he even got the chance to process not being skill stomped.
Is TID not just a Martial Art style? What is stopping him from copying it the way he did to these 9 styles- with a glance, and this too- also mastering it after a glance

Is TID not just a Martial Art style? What is stopping him from copying it the way he did to these 9 styles- with a glance, and this too- also mastering it after a glance
No, it isn't. Kojiro actually does use a Sword Style known as the Ganyru Style, which uses a sword. Garou doesn't use a sword lmao.

Thousand-Image Defense is just a skill Kojiro inherently has that gives him bullshit analytical abilities. It was never explained how he cultivated it he's just an absurd combat genius.

That's cool, but the truth is that once Garou seems Kojiro do it once, Garou would instantly master it.

After that, it's back on an even playing field with just straight hands, which Garou has a huge advantage with due to his durability negation techniques.
What's he gonna see? There ain't nothing to see my guy Thousand-Image Defense isn't a martial arts style.

Thousand-Image Defense is just a skill Kojiro inherently has that gives him bullshit analytical abilities. It was never explained how he cultivated it he's just an absurd combat genius.
What's he gonna see? There ain't nothing to see my guy Thousand-Image Defense isn't a martial arts style.
Garou has copied something extremely similar (innate ability that's not a fighting style, and isn't something you can just "see". He just experienced it once)

Metal Bat's Fighting Spirit

Proof Garou can perfect an ability that's been cultivated nigh-constantly over the course of 400 years to the point Kojiro can't just... counter him? He's dealt with people that can predict his predictions before like... How is Garou copying the ability finna help when Kojiro literally just does what Garou copied but does it better because he's literally just better.

Proof Garou can perfect an ability that's been cultivated nigh-constantly over the course of 400 years to the point Kojiro can't just... counter him? He's dealt with people that can predict his predictions before like... How is Garou copying the ability finna help when Kojiro literally just does what Garou copied but does it better because he's literally just better.
Because the fact that Garou's is a perfect copy, and the more he uses it, the better it gets. Just to lowball Garou's copying and say it's just a perfect copy not factoring in how it becomes better, the TID becomes a non-factor, meaning the fight carries on as if none of them have it.

Because the fact that Garou's is a perfect copy, and the more he uses it, the better it gets. Just to lowball Garou's copying and say it's just a perfect copy not factoring in how it becomes better, the TID becomes a non-factor, meaning the fight carries on as if none of them have it.
Yeah but that's not proof he can copy something that's been tempered for 400 years dawg. That's like, a big fat NLF on your part. Big fat one.

And that's cool bro but Kojiro literally does the same thing as Thousand-Image Defense is literally constant evolution through countless exchanges of blows. Like Garou can copy it but the thing is there's no "better than the original". The original is always getting better all the time. Garou makes it better? Cool bro, Kojiro does the same thing but better. Garou "perfects" it? Kojiro does the exact same thing but better. Garou copying Thousand-Image Defense is just asking for him to get denied as soon as he tries matching Kojiro because Kojiro will literally be able to do anything Garou can do with it but better as he is just better and will keep getting better the moment Garou gets better. It's just gonna get harder and harder for Garou to match Kojiro the longer the fight goes on because Kojiro will always be anything Garou can be with the ability but better.

And before you say anything pull up with the proof of Garou being able to copy an ability that's been constantly tempered for over 400 years. Like, before you even form the thought to respond find me a power copying feat of Garou copying something with that many years or more on its belt.

And before you say anything pull up with the proof of Garou being able to copy an ability that's been constantly tempered for over 400 years. Like, before you even form the thought to respond find me a power copying feat of Garou copying something with that many years or more on its belt.
Why would years change anything? You have to prove that the amount of years that an ability has been around for limits Garou's power mimicry.

Because he'd need a feat of being able to copy skills/styles as tempered as Kojiro's and assuming he could do so without a feat is NLF.

And 400 is bigger than 80 right? I'm not just pulling that out of my ass?

Because he'd need a feat of being able to copy skills/styles as tempered as Kojiro's and assuming he could do so without a feat is NLF.

And 400 is bigger than 80 right? I'm not just pulling that out of my ass?
What the hell? I don't have to prove that it's not limited to age. You have to prove that it is, as you're the one who made the claim that Garou can't copy it due to it being around for 400 years. If you can't do that, it's burden of proof and I'd advise you to drop that specific argument, as it's fallacious.

Nothing Kojiro does beyond his prediction should be outside of Garous ability to mimic. That said, Kojiro can predict the nature of a superhuman God, so being physically super strong should and such should not impede Kojiro's prediction.

I'd wager Kojiro can adapt his fighting style faster than Garou, he replicated combat millions of times to get the winning outcome, predicting how Poseidon would alter his moves.

Add that Kojiro has actual weapons with greater range, and I can see him winning more times than not.

Back