• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
As far as I'm concerned, Garou cant survive in space and Naruto has enough AP to launch Garou to space with his giant rasengan like he did to Fused Momoshiki. Naruto could take this easily.
He doesn't have the LS to launch Garou into space and his AP is only like 3x greater at best.

Also what stops Garou from just adapting to space or simply flying back to Earth?

He doesn't have the LS to launch Garou into space and his AP is only like 3x greater at best.

Also what stops Garou from just adapting to space or simply flying back to Earth?
His AP is a lot more then 3x greater, it’s practically on the level of one shotting
Asura Kurama=Sasukes Susanoo after absorbing all Nine bijuu>>>Kurama Avatar>SO6Ps Naruto
Garou cannot adapt to space

also are you guys not reading my arguments his first move in this form is two bijuu rasenshurikens which negate durability and that have absolutly massive AOE, Garou will not have time to adapt as Naruto one shots him before he can.

Last edited:
His AP is a lot more then 3x greater, it’s practically on the level of one shotting
Asura Kurama=Sasukes Susanoo after absorbing all Nine bijuu>>>Kurama Avatar>SO6Ps Naruto
Garou cannot adapt to space

also are you guys not reading my arguments his first move in this form is two bijuu rasenshurikens which negate durability and that have absolutly massive AOE, Garou will not have time to adapt as Naruto one shots him before he can.
Why can't Garou adapt to cosmic radiation? Its effects are incredibly slow and he's evolved to far stronger things. It doesn't even matter since he can just fly back either way.

Naruto can not one shot Garou via AP. He withstood hundreds of Saitama's punches with barely any damage.

Garou also starts with durability negation.

Why can't Garou adapt to cosmic radiation? Its effects are incredibly slow and he's evolved to far stronger things. It doesn't even matter since he can just fly back either way.
Because Radiation is different from what he has adapted to
Naruto can not one shot Garou via AP. He withstood hundreds of Saitama's punches with barely any damage.
Which means Nothing as Saitamas power varies and he cannot be used as a feat of Durability unless someone is fully equal to him
Garou also starts with durability negation.
Which doesn’t hit through the Avatar

Because Radiation is different from what he has adapted to

Which means Nothing as Saitamas power varies and he cannot be used as a feat of Durability unless someone is fully equal to him

Which doesn’t hit through the Avatar
Cosmic radiation is nothing compared to acids that can instantaneously burn holes in people, thousand degree flames, telekinesis, etc... All of which Garou had adapted to resist with no problem. I see no reason he can't adapt to Cosmic Radiation.

Also, it's not like it matters. He can just fly back.

We know for a fact that the punches Saitama threw there were superior to Fa Jin in potency. Garou survives hundreds of them.

Cosmic radiation is nothing compared to acids that can instantaneously burn holes in people, thousand degree flames, telekinesis, etc... All of which Garou had adapted to resist with no problem. I see no reason he can't adapt to Cosmic Radiation.
Cosmic Radiation and Acids are different in how they work
We know for a fact that the punches Saitama threw there were superior to Fa Jin in potency. Garou survives hundreds of them.
and how do we know this
Saitama stopping Fa Jin doesn’t mean all of his consecutive normal punches are superior to it, especially given the context of Saitama not trying to kill Garou

Cosmic Radiation and Acids are different in how they work

and how do we know this
Saitama stopping Fa Jin doesn’t mean all of his consecutive normal punches are superior to it, especially given the context of Saitama not trying to kill Garou
The point is Garou has adapted to resist far more severe things than cosmic radiation. Which means it is not a stretch to say he could adapt to it.

We know they are stronger because of Newton's third law. Saitama's punches had more of an affect on Garou's body than his Fa Jin did.

Wings rely on air as far as I'm aware, so Garou's Flight shouldn't work in space.

The point is Garou has adapted to resist far more severe things than cosmic radiation. Which means it is not a stretch to say he could adapt to it.
pretty much is but this is irrelevent overall, also they are very different things in terms of how they damage someone
We know they are stronger because of Newton's third law. Saitama's punches had more of an affect on Garou's body than his Fa Jin did.
No that is not how that works in the slightest. being hit by a punch will always do more damage to you then if you punch something with the same force especially when hardness of the objects you are hitting is irrelevent

Last edited:

Also, it's not like it matters. He can just fly back.

Yeah sure give everyone with resistance to acid a resistance to cosmic radiation

Also, where is the thread that says some of the Naruto characters are going to be upgraded to Small Planet level? Can someone link the thread?

Pain you are just refusing to actually read what I said.

How is it NFL? He's adapted to things that are far more severe than natural space radiation.

Adaptation tends to be a rather trash ability in vsbattles, since we can't make any assumptions because NLF.
We have to assume it would not allow them to gain any resistance that they haven't been shown gaining in the future or done by someone else with similar adaptation. It pretty much only serves to gain higher levels of resistances they already have or new resistances they would gain in a later key.

Adaptation tends to be a rather trash ability in vsbattles, since we can't make any assumptions because NLF.
We have to assume it would not allow them to gain any resistance that they haven't been shown gaining in the future or done by someone else with similar adaptation. It pretty much only serves to gain higher levels of resistances they already have or new resistances they would gain in a later key.
It only becomes NFL when you say they can adapt to resist things that are far outside the realm of what they've shown to adapt to.

The natural Cosmic Radiation of space is not quick to kill in the slightest. It will take minutes, if not hours for anything to happen to you in space from radiation alone. Which is the reason that Saitama having resistance to it was rejected because he wasn't in space nearly long enough for anything to even of happened because of it.

Saying Garou can't adapt to it seems like a downplay of his adaptive abilities if anything...

Pain you are just refusing to actually read what I said.

How is it NFL? He's adapted to things that are far more severe than natural space radiation.
So because you adapted to life fore manipulation or absorption, you should gain the ability to adapt to all things out there? Since I don’t see anything more severe than that.

Like I said NLF, he only gains what he was shown to adapt to

So because you adapted to life fore manipulation or absorption, you should gain the ability to adapt to all things out there? Since I don’t see anything more severe than that.

Like I said NLF, he only gains what he was shown to adapt to
False equivalence and there is definitely things more severe than absorption and life force manipulation.

False equivalence and there is definitely things more severe than absorption and life force manipulation.
I’m sure life force manipulation and absorption is more severe than radiation, so you think anyone that can adapt to their life getting absorbed should gain resistance to radiation too?

Anyway this argument should end, it’s pointless

Bro cosmic radiation would take forever to kill Garou. Space, depending on the day is equivalent to 50 - 2,000 mSv, or between 1.5 Rem to 60 Rems.

It takes between 1,000-5,000 Rems to cause immediate damage to the body, and seeing as Garou is moving at relativistic speeds, he wouldn't be in there long enough for anything to happen. He would barely even have an increased risk of cancer, if at all, so I don't see why this is the center of debate.

Back