• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Farfetchedx

He/Him
Garou VS Invincible

• 7-A Versions
  • Half-Monster Garou and (TV Series)Invincible are used
  • Speed equalized
  • Win by death, K.O., BFR etc.
  • Invincible is bloodlusted
  • Garou: 100 Megatons
  • Mark: 948.468 Megatons

Mark's advantages: can oneshot, more mobility, more range, higher lifting strength
Garou's advantages: outskills, faster regen, has insane RE, more intelligent, more experienced

Hero: @DavidTPPM

Hero Hunter: @SheevShezarrine, @Recon1511, @Farfetchedx

Incon: @ReaperAndBlues

Last edited:
If Mark is bloodlusted then he's almost certain to smite Garou in a single hit if he goes straight for the kill. Then again, he's likely to maul him over the course of many many hits like when he hammered away at Levy's entire head and torso, so Garou may be able to remain alive with his sheer force of will, as well as his regen managing some amount of repair despite seriously lagging behind at first. If Mark doesn't finish it in a handful of hits, then Garou 100% turns the tables, but that's not a foregone conclusion. Voting incon for now

This matchup depends on if Mark kills Garou quick enough, because if he doesn't, Garou his the Aizen and evolves then skillstomps the shit out of him. Considering Mark's tendency of being less of a murder machine than his dad, he might not finish Garou, but at the same time, he isn't gonna keel over and let Garou annihilate him.

I'm voting Incon since this is a pretty decisive fight, either Mark tenderizes Garou before he gets his bs off, or Garou adapts and uses his spine as a jump rope with his growth and skill.

Perfectly in-character Mark would lose because he wouldn't be willing to kill. Especially not at this point in the story where he's trying the best to not be a murder.

But Mark being bloodlusted means he absolutely will kill him in one shot.

Garou has been hit by One-Shot attacks multiple times in the story and continued going on though lol.

Garou has been hit by One-Shot attacks multiple times in the story and continued going on though lol.
That may be true but a bloodlusted mark isnt going to one shot garou in hopes of simply incacipating him as the characters in opm do but a one shot to kill him. His hits would be strong enough to put entire holes through garou's body and he wouldnt stop hitting garou until he's dead.

Garou outskills so badly it's not even funny, he would be reading Invincible like an open book and deflecting his blows with ease thanks to the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist.

In my opinion this goes like Garou vs Metal Bat went in the manga (guy that just swings wildly in rage and that each of his attacks could have killed Garou), Invincible should be able to mess Garou real bad if any of his hits land but that isn't happening and this Garou key has even more busted adaptation that soon enough he would actually be straight up matching Invincible in strength

Last edited:
Recon brings up a valid viewpoint however. Changing my vote to Garou mid-diff, that level of difficulty on account of the fact that he has been tagged by significantly less skilled opponents on occasion, and if Invincible scores a solid headshot early on then it's over right then and there

Recon brings up a valid viewpoint however. Changing my vote to Garou mid-diff, that level of difficulty on account of the fact that he has been tagged by significantly less skilled opponents on occasion, and if Invincible scores a solid headshot early on then it's over right then and there
You mean Mark mid diff?

I don't see how Mark is even touching Garou in this fight much less so if he is just swinging wildly in rage, it's simply not feasible.

I don't see how Mark is even touching Garou in this fight much less so if he is just swinging wildly in rage, it's simply not feasible.
If Mark knocks his head off it's game over, and less skilled people have tagged Garou. The only thing and the reason why I picked Incon is that it's not in character. For Nolan sure, but not Mark.

less skilled people have tagged Garou
When he lets them or only when he's seriously injured.

Literally the only non-skilled fighter who have been able to tag Garou outside of Death Gatling's squad is Darkshine, and it only happened once when Garou tried to deflect an attack that was far to big for him.

When he lets them or only when he's seriously injured.

Literally the only non-skilled fighter who have been able to tag Garou outside of Death Gatling's squad is Darkshine, and it only happened once when Garou tried to deflect an attack that was far to big for him.
"Non-skilled" is a strong phrasing, Darkshine's got his own thing going.

If Mark knocks his head off it's game over, and less skilled people have tagged Garou. The only thing and the reason why I picked Incon is that it's not in character. For Nolan sure, but not Mark.
Marks is Bloodlusted here which means he's going for the kill

That being said, I think Garou takes this. He can incap Mark like he did to tank top Master with precise pressure point strikes, then unleash a barrage of martial arts strikes that will only get faster and stronger overtime. He just needs to dodge or deflect marks first hits then counter and unleash on him. Bloodlust would make Mark stronger but not necessarily faster. Garou can also use awaking breath to boost his stats.

Mark best bet is to try and knock down Garou with his shockwaves and then try to quickly finish him off.

Marks is Bloodlusted here which means he's going for the kill

That being said, I think Garou takes this. He can incap Mark like he did to tank top Master with precise pressure point strikes, then unleash a barrage of martial arts strikes that will only get faster and stronger overtime. He just needs to dodge or deflect marks first hits then counter and unleash on him. Bloodlust would make Mark stronger but not necessarily faster. Garou can also use awaking breath to boost his stats.

Mark best bet is to try and knock down Garou with his shockwaves and then try to quickly finish him off.
If Mark uses them, Garou's kinda screwed because he ain't dodging a point-blank AOE and tanking a headshot.

I'll stay at Incon until I hear more arguments, then I might skew towards Garou

Every human aside from Saitama that Garou has fought has been trying to kill him, fighting against somebody who fully intends to kill him while Garou limits himself to incap isn't anything new.

Last edited:
Back