• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou vs Esdeath

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably Esdeath, but not easily though. Garou is enormously above the baseline Mountain level that is Esdeath, but that's where the TS comes in. TS that happens instantaneously the moment Esdeath realizes a disadvantage.

btw I find it funny that Esdeath loses most matches she's in, except matches with OP and OPM characters o3o probably the only 2 verses that doesn't scream "lol no TS for you" to Esdeath

Esdeath: 2 ( Gargoyle, Byakushiki )

Garou: 0

Well that's because the people she has wins against don't have resistance to Ice, basically anyone with decent or minor Ice Resistance can beat Esdeath tbh. Also holy crap I think she might have more loses than Zoro now.

Buuuuttt

There's not a lot of characters she can beat from OP or OPM due to the AP and Durability deference

Instead we need more OP vs OPM threads ovo

Nope. Time Stop doesn't automatically make this a stomp. In fact Garou has more advantages than Esdeath does. Keep in mind Esdeath is only baseline mountain level and her only form of hax is her time stop ( Which she can only use ONCE and even that's Buffy seeing as how Tatsumi adapted to it which Garou could also do.)

Garou has precog, reactive evolution, holds the AP and Durability advantage along with being the better fighter. This is FAR from a mismatch.

Spartan1204 said:
Gargoyle One said:
Esdeath via timestop, expierience and intelligence.
How does Esdeath have better intelligence? Experience, probably, but intelligence? The two should be comparable.
And Esdeath doesn't have a counter to reactive evolution, pre-cog, and far higher AP without her time stop, but because she can do that it's a stomp?

I mean she did kinda lead entire armies against the rebellion and was almost always successful.

I'd say Esdeath for the reasons already stated, but doesn't Garou like, one-shot? Since Esdeath would go into close combat initially.

Voting for Garou,Esdeath never uses TS at the beginning,she would go for h2h combat,there Garou would destroy her via his high experience,brute force+he can adapt to her movements.

Garou can casually one shot a 7-A monster who can casually curbstomp two 7-A's and two 7-B's at the same time IIRC. Because Esdeath doesn't immediately use TS, Garou would just one shot her right away.

I don't think Esdeath instantly time stops. If she uses it it's not an insta win either. Garou isn't going to go down that easily and if it's only one use it becomes her only trump card. Reactive adaptation. Freezing would be a pain but the more damage he takes from it the more resistant he'll become. Not to mention it could get to the point that he can actually partly resist the time stop.

So freezing he'll adapt to. Ice projectiles and any range advantage goes away due to Water Streaming Fist. And there's also the 'precog'esque' ability. Although Esdeath is no martial artist it would at least grant Garou the necessary reactions to deal with her.

Garou can't one shot forget about that he barely fought and overpowered a monster that has beaten 2 baseline 7-A (I am not even counting 2 7-b characters) so he is like mid only 7-A only.

@William

You clearly never read OPM. Garou effortlessly one shot Overgrown Rover to the point where Rover was terrified of even the word "sit". He did this with almost no effort. He just casually told it to sit down and smacked it on the head, which was enough to freaking send Rover crashing through the ground, collapsing the entire floor. And Overgrown Rover didn't even react to the full on assault from two 7-A's. And we don't even know if Bang and Bomb are baseline 7-A, but it is possible that they are. Rover didn't even notice it. That alone makes him mid to high end 7-A. And Garou is much much stronger than Rover. Garou is undoubtedly high end 7-A. My point is, stop making shit up just because you want Esdeath to win. Garou didn't "barely" beat Rover. He curbstomped him effortlessly.

Skytheblue said:
I don't even like OPM that much, but downplaying like this is not right.
And you obviously didn't read OPM yourself ethier cause you see he wasn't afraid of the word "sit" but whenever that word was said to him he completly calms down and than Garou hit him without making a single scratch on Overgrown Rower as he immediately after fought 4 persons so don't go wanking Garou ty very much.

And tanking with easy baseline 7-A hits is at max mid 7-A if it goes well and simply pushing down a mid 7-A without making any damage makes you at max MID as well.

WilliamShadow said:
Skytheblue said:
I don't even like OPM that much, but downplaying like this is not right.
And you obviously didn't read OPM yourself ethier cause you see he wasn't afraid of the word "sit" but whenever that word was said to him he completly calms down and than Garou hit him without making a single scratch on Overgrown Rower as he immediately after fought 4 persons so don't go wanking Gaoru ty very much.
"Calms down" is a complete misinterpretation. He became terrified of the word and was conditioned to follow the command after being forced to after Saitama and Garou.

Overgrown Rower is a dog and his dog like nature takes over when you say "sit" to him and Saitama is irrelavant here as he didn't say a single word. Also he didn't show any sign of bein terrified so that is an actual misinterpretation.

WilliamShadow said:
Garou can't one shot forget about that he barely fought and overpowered a monster that has beaten 2 baseline 7-A (I am not even counting 2 7-b characters) so he is like mid only 7-A only.
He one shot someone who was above Baseline 7A, so by simple logic, he one shots someone who is baseline 7A, which is Esdeath.

That said, the moment he's about to hit Esdeath is the moment she time stops, he doesn't have a way to quickly do that before she activates it, so my vote for Esdeath still stands.

He didn't one shot overgrown rower he simply pushed him down trough floor but did absolutely no damage also Overgrown rower only tanked their attacks without bothering to attack(most of the time)

"Did absolutely no damage"

I'm done, I'm honestly amazed someone can downplay this much, Garou physically overpowered people who are above other 7As, by obvious logic, Garou should One shot Esdeath who is Baseline, it's this simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back