• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou rage empowerment

I'd like to add that metal bat's fighting spirit is manga only, and you guys added it to his profile.

This ability is not reactive evolution, as he lost it right after he was taken away, but in the series, it's consistently shown to be permanent.

Garou has a new ability, that's it, bye. http://*********.com/Manga/Onepunch-Man/084---Escalation?id=393511.

No, I was saying this isn't reactive evolution, he does have that ability, but this is not the case.

Ohh ok I get ya now, don't really know if that counts as a rage mode, It just looks like he was figuring out how to counter Bang and Bombs attack to me.

Well, his eyes were red, or maybe something else, his veins were protruding, and his strength skyrocketed, as they actively dodged his attacks, so it'd be his rage, he went from city level (he was weakened) to mountain level.

Hmm idk, but if it is was a rage mode then I don't really know how far it would boost him since he was heavily weakened and if he faced Bang, Bomb, and Genos when he was fully healed he would've beaten them.

And also Garou is already mountain level so if it was accepted it would only boost him up to mountain level or large mountain level...I think.

He was weakened, so heavily that city level characters gave him a challenge, so it boosted him from city level to mountain level, but in the world of OPM, mountain level is like 3-4 x more than city.

I will inform Ryukama about this thread.

So what, if anything, should be changed here?

Rage Power be added to his page I guess.

Okay. Anybody participating in this thread should feel free to do so.

That wasn't a rage mode,pretty sure that ONE said that at that point(when he suddenly got a power up and dodge Bang\Bomb's attack) Garou started to evolve to monster,but that process stopped since Phoenix Man interfered in his fight

Back