• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garou, Platinum Sperm and Flashy Flash Upgrade

fully scaling someone that we know it isn't exactly as fast
But it sounds like you are only saying Bang isn't as fast is because of the presentation of the 3 way fight.

Garou dodged Flashy on instinct(Pre-3 way fight) and instinct is what Sleepy Garou was fighting Bang under.

But it sounds like you are only saying Bang isn't as fast is because of the presentation of the 3 way fight.
If you take that as my only argument, maybe, but it wasn't right ?

Garou was already awake when he dodged FF, no ?

Atomic Samurai considered Bang to be very fast
That's from a MHS+ character, not quite enough but surely shows Bang is a cut above even fast S Classes, and in Base

Garou was already awake when he dodged FF, no ?
How does being awake vs being asleep effect instinct? Again, Darkshine was still moving his arms up to actively guard against Garou's speed late into their battle, long after Garou awoke.

That's from a MHS+ character, not quite enough but surely shows Bang is a cut above even fast S Classes, and in Base
Sure, but without calcs, where does the perception for Bang that he is a slow character to not be able to scale to Flashy, only a possibly rating via presentation differences between fights?

How does being awake vs being asleep effect instinct? Again, Darkshine was still moving his arms up to actively guard against Garou's speed late into their battle, long after Garou awoke.
The Instincts are what allows Garou to fight while sleeping I believe, if he dodged purely on instinct, that could mean he was about equal to Sleeping Garou

Is that ur point ? I do agree, but there's also one thing, Bang fought Garou on a close battle right ? Shouldn't be Combat and Reaction speed for Bang then ?
Sure, but without calcs, where does the perception for Bang that he is a slow character to not be able to scale to Flashy, only a possibly rating via presentation differences between fights?
Don't ask me, I sure see Bang as a fast character, even Atomic is fast among the S Class and base Bang is above him

I do agree, but there's also one thing, Bang fought Garou on a close battle right? Shouldn't be Combat and Reaction speed for Bang then?
I- guess. Thats as far as any tangible arguments for Bang go. I don't see a reason for Bang not to scale in travel speed but there is also no evidence to support it either unlike Combat speed.

Last edited:
No. I saw someone bring it up in the discussion thread but I'm not sure how it works.
Okay. I would like to make post of it since the people and the mods surveying OPM thread doesn't seem against it but i don't know what to say lol

What do you think?

RESULTS

• Low Low-End = 246.98 Megatons (Mountain level, 7-A).
  • High Low-End = 1.54 Gigatons (Large Mountain Level, High 7-A).
  • Low Mid-End = 5.9 Gigatons (Island Level, 6-C).
  • High Mid-End = 36.89 Gigatons (Island Level, 6-C).
  • Low High-End = 288.89 Gigatons (Large Island Level, 6-C).
  • High High-End = 1.8 Teratons (Small Country Level, Low 6-B).

After a second look, there is one thing I want to talk about Flashy's AP description, if Mr. Tsotso don't mind
Attack Potency: At least City level (With one of his ultimate techniques, he one-shot Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame simultaneously. Darkshine stated that he was one of the heroes that would’ve easily defeated Half-Monster Garou before he even showed off his skills. This was before Garou broke his limiter against Darkshine and after he’d adapted past the telekinesis of First Form Gyoro Gyoro and defeated Pri-Pri-Prisoner. Could physically clash with Platinum Sperm and Pre-Awakening Garou)
As we saw in the latest chapter, FF clashed equally against Pre-Awakening Garou, meaning, we don't need to use half the paragraph to explain what version of Half-Monster Garou was being quoted by Darkshine, any version would be nuked by FF, I feel having it there and then saying he clashed with Pre-Awakening is redundant

My suggestion is:

Attack Potency: At least City level (Darkshine stated that he was one of the heroes that would’ve easily defeated Half-Monster Garou before he even showed off his skills, which is confirmed later on when Flash could physically clash with Platinum Sperm and Pre-Awakening Garou), higher with Instakill (Casually one-shot Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame simultaneously. Stated by Platinum Sperm to be somewhat weakened by not having his sword during their battle)

How does it sound ?

Attack Potency: At least City level (Darkshine stated that he was one of the heroes that would’ve easily defeated Half-Monster Garou before he even showed off his skills, which is confirmed later on when Flash could physically clash with Platinum Sperm and Pre-Awakening Garou), higher with Instakill (Casually one-shot Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame simultaneously. Stated by Platinum Sperm to be somewhat weakened by not having his sword during their battle)
Sound good.

Sooo can we apply since nobody disagrees?
Garou (Pre-Awakening key):
Attack Potency: At least City level (Outclassed Bomb before growing in strength to match Awakening Breath Bang. Was able to damage Platinum Sperm on two separate occasions.)
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Kept up with Bomb in combat.) Relativistic+ with Awakening Breath (Was able to match Awakening Breath Bang and could keep up with Flashy Flash and Platinum Sperm)
Durability: At least City level (Withstood attacks from Platinum Sperm) Regeneration and Type 2 Immortality makes him difficult to kill

Platinum Sperm (New key in the Black Sperm profile)
Attack Potency: At least City level (Stronger than Golden Sperm who was able to one-shot Superalloy Darkshine. Was capable of damaging Flashy Flash.)
Speed: Relativistic+ (Could keep up with Flashy Flash)
Durability: At least City level (Should be more durable than Golden Sperm)

Flashy Flash (New AP and durability justifications as well as LS upgrade)
Attack Potency: At least City level (With one of his ultimate techniques, he one-shot Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame simultaneously. Darkshine stated that he was one of the heroes that would’ve easily defeated Half-Monster Garou before he even showed off his skills. This was before Garou broke his limiter against Darkshine and after he’d adapted past the telekinesis of First Form Gyoro Gyoro and defeated Pri-Pri-Prisoner. Could physically clash with Platinum Sperm and Pre-Awakening Garou)
Durability: At least City level (Took numerous direct hits from the transformed Gale Wind and Hellfire Flame, two fully powered Dragon-level monsters at once without any serious damage. Could withstand numerous attacks from Platinum Sperm)
Lifting Strength: At least Class G (Physically clashed with Platinum Sperm and Pre-Awakening Garou)

Bang (Speed upgrade)
Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Atomic Samurai considered him to be very fast. Outran a falling spaceship and three other S class heroes including Atomic Samurai himself. Easily dodged and repelled all of Metal Bat's swings during a sparring match. Easily blitzed Fuhrer Ugly), possibly Relativistic+ with Awakening Breath (Faster than before. Kept up with Pre-Awakening Garou though he wasn't conscious at the time.)

Guys, what about Bang's speed ?

Me and Elixir suggested Relativistic+ Combat and Reaction speed by Fighting Garou in close range, who could dodge FF even when by instinct and nobody talked about, is that fine ? I added it to Bang but decided to revert the edits and discuss, just to be sure

Guys, what about Bang's speed ?

Me and Elixir suggested Relativistic+ Combat and Reaction speed by Fighting Garou in close range, who could dodge FF even when by instinct and nobody talked about, is that fine ? I added it to Bang but decided to revert the edits and discuss, just to be sure
I'm still in favor of it making it a "Likely" for Bang instead of a solid rating, given Garou's abilities.

Its better than "possibly". Tho, given Garou's abilities, Bang wouldn't have been able to last so long against Garou, who at that point could one-shot him, if he wasn't comparable in speed. I'm fine with Likely if others still find some issue with Bang's scaling based on believing in the possibility of Garou immediately jumping in stats right at the end of fighting him but I digress.

I think everyone agrees that AB Bang surely scales to Garou in their fight at least in speed, the problem is how fast Garou was during that, and if he had an upgrade between Bang and FF/PS fights

"Likely" also works for me, if it's okay I'll add it. I need Garou and Black Sperm opened aswell, please

Thank you, Black Sperm is done

For Garou, I wanted to ask something, his speed goes to Likely Relativistic+ after his fight with Bomb, right ?

In that case, I'll keep it MHS+, then add a "likely Rel+" via reactive evolution, and "Rel+" when awake (For keeping up with FF). In the current format the Likely Relativistic+ will scale to Bomb

In that case, I'll keep it MHS+, then add a "likely Rel+" via reactive evolution, and "Rel+" when awake (For keeping up with FF). In the current format the Likely Relativistic+ will scale to Bomb
Try something like this, it’d be much cleaner:
At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Kept up with Bomb), up to Relativistic+ (Grew faster after defeating Bomb, ultimately being able to keep up with Flashy Flash after defeating Awakening Breath Bang)

Try something like this, it’d be much cleaner:
I need to separate the Likely Rel+ and the solid Rel+ since they are two different scalings (It will look ugly af, but that's the current scaling)

I left it like this:

At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Kept up with Bomb in combat), likely Relativistic+ with Reactive Evolution (Was able to match Awakening Breath Bang, likely just as fast as his awake state), Relativistic+ when awake (Kept up with Flashy Flash and Platinum Sperm)
I followed the current format from his profile with the "higher with Reactive Evolution" for his upgrades, but it could be "up to likely Relativistic+" but that sounds even worse

I need to separate the Likely Rel+ and the solid Rel+ since they are two different scalings (It will look ugly af, but that's the current scaling)
You really don’t though. The Likely Relativstic+ is from Bang keeping up with Garou, Garou himself doesn’t need to have it, otherwise it’s basically circular scaling.

Just giving Garou an ‘up to Relativistic+’ rating and giving Bang something like (Could keep up with Garou, who shouldn’t be too much slower than he was against Flashy Flash and Platinum Sperm) makes more sense.

Actually the Likely comes from the difference (Or not) between Sleep Garou and Awake Garou, this version fought three people until now: Bomb, Bang and Flash

Against Bomb he was MHS+, against Flash he was Rel+, against Bang he should be Rel+, that's I why I added the "Likely", because it's the stat to a version of the character who Bang fully scales in speed. Basically, he (Bang) is only Likely Rel+ because Garou was Likely Rel+ in their fight, not because he may or not scale to Garou. At least that's what I thought the debate here was all about

I do agree, however, that listing all three stats looks terrible and unpractical

Basically, he (Bang) is only Likely Rel+ because Garou was Likely Rel+ in their fight, not because he may or not scale to Garou. At least that's what I thought the debate here was all about
That honestly doesn’t change what I said, Garou still does not need to have it on his profile. It just needs to be noted on Bang’s profile that the version of Garou he fought shouldn’t be that much slower than he was against Flash and Plat.

very insignificant and minor detail for bangs profile, but i think it would be best to link garous page in the speed key. and vice versa for bang on garous page.

Back