• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Garnetart
Yusuke-urameshi-13
This was made a year or two ago, but back then a tier difference made it a stomp. Who wins now?
Speed equalized

Garnet

Yusuke

Yeah, they're being worked on. But iirc, Yusuke scales from a 50 Terato calc that he and Yomi did casually.

I meant, 50 Teratons individually; the actual feat was 100 Teratons iirc. Still, I do think Yusuke might be at a disadvantage here given the hax Garnet has. Pretty sure this is stompy.

I was about to mention the 68 Teraton calc being on the page; plus Garnet has a shitton of hax where as Yusuke has little to no hax. And he's definitely hot able to get around that Low-High Regenerationn. So yeah, this does look like a stomp.

the 68 teraton was supposed to be removed, not sure why it wasnt

Also other than good precog Garnet has no hax at all, and her regen can be bypassed if he breaks her gemstones

What about sealing, BFR, Biology manipulation? Those sound like hax to me.

Her biological manipulation is only for herself, Selaing only works if she beats the enemy first, and BFR only works if she seals the enemy first

Back