• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Counted. Sins might have voted for Garnet, but I don't like counting votes unless they directly say they are voting.

Probably going to then, kek. Jace has some soul resistance so he won't go down instantly, which inclines me to.

CinnabarManx421 said:
Actually I just noticed something. Ral's plaswalking is described as: Can planeswalk to other planes/universes within the MTG multiverse, does that mean he can only do it while in the Magic universe, or he can only planswalk to places in Magic?
Well it is not like it matters in the fight.

But Planeswalkers can travel instanteously across the multiverse as long as they have a destination in mind (unless they are an old walker, but Ral Zarek aint one.)

Because normally it's not a great offensive tool that helps you win a battle. However, it has been used an escape tool, such as in Jace vs Bolas where he snapped and instinctively planeswalked away when Bolas was destroying the **** out of his mind. So, Ral could use it to temporarily get away and realize what he's gotten into, then come back with a plan in mind.

Planeswalkers hop to different planes and then hop back all the time to escape combat.

Some do it fast enough to where it's perceived as teleportation, and honestly I don't think going to a different plane is needed if they have a location on the same plane in mind.

ThePixelKirby said:
IKR? Vote, people.
I made like, 8 magic threads in the past on my old account, no one comments on MTG matchups and I got one inconclusive: against GeOM

...on the bright side, that does mean I can wank Nicol Bolas.

Did you see the panel she went to in Argentina? She could barely keep herself from saying spoilers. I'd be surprised if she hasn't written it all out if nothing but for the relief of having not all those secrets just in her head.

2 things will happen if that happens. One is, a tiiiiny bit more extreme than the other.

1) I will BURN CN STUDIOS TO THE GROUND FOR THIS TRANSGRESSION!!!

2) I'll donate money to keep the show going online.

I dunno though I feel like option 2 is going too far.

You think SU will ever get a REAL crossover, not just a CN one? Cause I'd really like to see a Star and Steven crossover.

Back