• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After looking at both of their profiles, I really like this fight. Though, unfortunately, I am not every knowledgeable on either.

How soon with the Didact go for his transmutation?

Unfortunately I don't know

But I read the Esdeath vs Didact thread and Versus said that he'd go for it once he figures out that he's a threat

I see.

I still don't want to side with him because Gargos has things like mind manipulation and reality warping if he BFRs them to his dimension. So I'm honestly not sure who would win.

If Gargos goes for a physical approach, which I imagine is perfectly possible given he's from a fighting game, he gets casually one shotted

Schnee One said:
If Garfield goes forca ohysical approach, which I imagine is perfectly possible given he's from a fighting game, he gets casually one shotted
...Garfield?

Gargos has physically fought but he knows when he can't win which is where his had like BFR, Memory Manip or Absorption come in

When he fought Eyedol he BFR'd him to the Astral Plane and waited till Omens and demons wore him down before splitting his skull.

He also pulled this on Light Lord Aganos except he sealed his soul away.

Well Gargos BFRs, Life/Energy Absorbs or Creates a giants portal as his first move in IC, well BFR to the Astral Plane and Absorbing Ur's energy sounds deadly, we are talking about Forerunners, he can go to Slipstream-Space and one-shot him from behind, opening a portal inside him or seal him in space.

An almost x10 AP difference is, well, that, mostly when the Didact IC spam portal creation, he is literally the type of character that would go "nothing personell kid" and stab his enemie's back.

Can TD resist mindhax which is IC for Gargos?

Gargos can do it with a thought since he's capable of controlling the Astral Spirits while he's completely immobilized during his regen process

Nope, but isnt Gargos mindhax more so corruption? Like what he did to Jago and the Omens.

Even if Gargos can do it with a tought Didact IC tends to open portals insde his enemies, one-shots with portal creation or just BFRs, even if it isnt a stomp I considered quite one-sided, but if others think diferently (Mostly due to Gargos' stupidly good portal attacks) I dont mind.

His corruption is actually him putting Omen inside your head then he possesses you, his other mindhax included him manipulating Kan-Ra and brainwashing Tusk to lose his memories.

Also isn't Didact still 7-B since the 5-C dura comes from his ship and not himself?

It's actually multi continental range since he corrupted many of them, plus he can do it while he's in another dimension

Reminds me I need to remake Naruto vs Gargos

Then we have a very closer match.

Gargos can easily take this with passives/semi-passives such as corruption, life-energy absorption, not to mention that he can just go back to the Astral Plane if he needs to regenerate.

Didact can go nuts with both portal spam and the composer, he has use both various times so is 50/50 imo what he can use for his first attack.

I would say for now that Didact can take it 6/10, he has fought enemies that also corrupt space and has a limitless stamina which can cover for the energy absorption (I guess?) but If Gargos decides to mind control right off the bat like what he did to Jago then Didact is screwed, but since Ur just needs a tought to both activate the Composer and open Portals to slipspace he can prevent getting mindcontrolled or having his memory erased, TL;DR both can one-shot each other with toughts really.

Questions

I heard that Composer needs to charge before firing, also Composer is pretty much his IC weapon besides ragdolling with TK. Does he use portals IC as well?

Also I feel like transmuting Gargos just makes it worse since he can just astral project and perform mindhax from the Astral Plane since he's still capable of using his powers even when reduced to a spirit.

I think it takes 2 secs or so this is quite IC, Forerunners tended to also spam portal creation for BFR or Durability neg.

The transmutation also seals his mind inside the Composer, so I dont know if he would be able to fight as he just would have his mindless soul on the astral plane.

Back