• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hi there Xtasyamphetamine!

Medaka can resist mind manipulation (but I don't know how strong Gargos mind manipulation).

-She has book maker to bring down all of gargos stats.

-She has all-fiction to erase gargos from existence.

-She can automatically copy gargos powers

- She can erase gargos powers

And many more. So I say Medaka takes this battle.

Medaka's Mind resistance is not enough to resist Gargos's.

Gargos bypasses her resistance and mindhaxes

Also, medaka can travel several times faster than light so she should be able to blitz gargos before he haxes her.

Also, thank you for shedding some light on gargos, he was one of my favorite bosses (well, the original version from KI 2) and had such a awesome boss fight theme music.

Hmm, scar dead? Power steal? Erasing the effects of gargos mind manipulation? The hero?

If those don't work bro, then Gargos may have a chance at winning.

Medaka's not bloodlusted so she loses.

Well not passive as in he just exits and everybody gets mindhax, my bad. As he uses passively alognside his normal combat tactics, like what he did to Jago and his culprits in Shadoe Lord.

Does baby girl have ANY sort of defense against gargos?

Well, I guess I'll give this match to him if his mind hax is that powerful. No prob.

Okay, not bad. Hey, does someone mind explaining me gargos mindhax? I'm actually interested (maybe it can inspire me for one of my stories.)

He is capable of mindhaxing both the planet and Astral Spirits, and can do it in his own Astral form or on thought.

I feel like this is a bit of a stomp since Medaka doesn't really do anything when she's not bloodlusted. She uses none of her abilities, turns all of her passives off, lets the enemy have the first move, etc.

But if she is bloodlust Gargos' mindhax is one of his opening moves and is tought based, how much it would change?

KarmodF said:
But if she is bloodlust Gargos' mindhax is one of his opening moves and is tought based, how much it would change?
Medaka would also have around 5-6 instant-win opening moves. Making it incon rather than just Gargos win.

KarmodF,

Actually, it might be more fair or a inconclusive. Both their abilities are thought based, so either He hax her first (thus negating almost everything she can do against him), or she can speed blitz gargos by erasing the time around him and then voiding him out.

Not bad....not bad at all......

KarmodF said:
I guess those are also tought based.
Yeah, thought-based EE, thought-based infinite speed amp, thought-based power null, thought-based kill, thought-based mind control/body puppetry, etc etc.

I think so.

Agnaa said:
I feel like this is a bit of a stomp since Medaka doesn't really do anything when she's not bloodlusted. She uses none of her abilities, turns all of her passives off, lets the enemy have the first move, etc.
idk about everyone else

KarmodF,

No problem bro, if anything, I'm the guy always making mismatches and having my threads shutdown. You did something I didn't do, which was by making sure lol!

@Toshiohex

Better prevent than lamentate.

Still, I would like to put the Gargoyle against another OP 5-C or maybe a strong 5-B.

KarmodF,

Hmm, I believe that there's some symphogear, naruto, Pokemon and digimon characters that are pretty badass and are 5-C or 5-B.

Back