• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Garfield hasn't had a good fight in a while.

Eh, i wouldn't call the Player profile's "good" but is usuable, also, Garfiel problaby hax stomps this

Well, crap, i runned out of ideas It may be better to call a knowledgeable guy from Garfield here, since i am not that knowledgeable in Garfield

And even if we say Player only has wall level dura Garfield isn't gonna know how much he needs to beat him up. Both are baseline so yeah he can kill him I suppose, but resurrection and immortality type 4 kinda make Garfield killing him moot.

Garfield's kicked Odi a bunch of times, never yeeted into next week with this kickss. So no, he doesn't lead with these remotely. Mind hax was just to make John order something for him.

He can. If he just dodges enough and avoids the soul stealing weapon he can generally not die. He can't really avoid the ice manip due to it's range but Garfield could arguably break out. Mind Manipulation is also a thing. It's just that once the Player realizes normal weapons aren't working he switches around to his sword that soul manips.

GiverOfThePeace said:
Garfield's kicked Odi a bunch of times, never yeeted into next week with this kickss. So no, he doesn't lead with these remotely. Mind hax was just to make John order something for him.
I agree with this.

Hah, Reminds me of Bill

>I gave reasons why Garf could get incon

K

Yeah, except Garf wouldn't lead with mind Manipulation.

It probably goes with his other abilities, but now I feel like I'm downplaying.

Back