• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gap between Low 2-C to 2-B

Bobsican

He/Him
I think that most Low 2-C characters have the potential to be 2-B if they had a way to travel to other universes, which seems to be the case for all 2-Cs.

What I´m getting to? That the gap in those tiers should (mostof the time) be considered like the gap between tier 10 and 9, 2-B is obviously better than 2-C, but that doesn´t mean sheer tier should inmediately make matches involving 2-C to 2-B characters a stomp.

I may be wrong, but I sure want to see what you think.

The thing is that like with the 3-D tiers, it would work for a high end 2-C (say, 950 universes) vs a baseline 2-B.

But no one is baseline 2-B, they all scale from millions/billions/countless universes.

Yes.

Any Low 2-C who can travel through universes can eventually bust a multiverse.

A 2-C/B/A does it in one attack

Shouldn´t Steve then have removed the "possibly 2-B" part then? As I´m sure you can´t directly erase 1000 files at once in-game.

I don't really know anything about Minecraft's cosmic stuff. Try to ask Saikou

Even a baseline 2-C vs a Low 2-C would be a stomp. The difference between someone who can bust only one space-time continuum compared to a character who can bust multiple continuums is impossible to quantify, as the latter has to breach the distance between the continuums which simply can't be measured. Because of this, even if you were infinitely above baseline Low 2-C, you'd still be Low 2-C.

I want ask also one thing as this has been in my little mind a while and it look like we are in rigth subject.

If both characters are example tier 2-C and A can destroy 4 universes and B can destroy 6 universes at one attack, would battle between these characters be one side or evenly? Lets presume that both characters have same like abilites and hax, so it only thing what matter is AP difference?

And if is is evenly what would be cap in universes before other character flicks other to obilivion. What i try get here is as one time, i heard that High 7-A character can punch and hurt 6-C character, but it other story what happens High 7-A character after 6-C gets mad.

If both characters are example tier 2-C and A can destroy 4 universes and B can destroy 6 universes at one attack, would battle between these characters be one side or evenly? Lets presume that both characters have same like abilites and hax, so it only thing what matter is AP difference?

I'd assume that the battle would be even. There isn't a real way to quantify it, though

@Kaltias

Thanks, i know that quantify this kinds battles are hard because we cant take measuring tape and go measure distance between space-time continuums, aka it not depending joules anymore for AP.

As you said before that there would be tier 2-C with 950 universe bust power and baseline 2-B, i presume 1000 busting power. So cap could be like 50 universes and still have decent battle?

I ask this because i have dilemma with my few characters in FC/OC wiki and now i try find with example with this guestion aswers for my own toughs and ideas. It hard to explain, but i like try find answer for are this tiering suitable for story and setting as general. Like if someone else readed my stuff and find something which would not go along with tiering system and lead talk this cant go like this. I try avoid that.

Sorry for bringing other stuff to this thread by asking these guestions, but i found this thread and tough it would be perfect change ask these.

Lekmos said:
I want ask also one thing as this has been in my little mind a while and it look like we are in rigth subject.

And if is is evenly what would be cap in universes before other character flicks other to obilivion. What i try get here is as one time, i heard that High 7-A character can punch and hurt 6-C character, but it other story what happens High 7-A character after 6-C gets mad.
I would say the guy with higher AP would eventually pull it out. Regarding tier 2s it tends to be hax > AP but that doesn't make AP meaningless.

@Lekmos

AP stomps are proprtion based.

To give an example using 3-D tiers.

100 megatons vs 800 megatons is one sided due to x8 AP gap.

In a battle between a 15 and a 15,7 gigatons character, the gap is still 700 megatons, but proportionally speaking it's very minor, so it isn't one sided

Can someone help me with understanding what the level names of each tier from 2-C to tier 0 are?

If by level name syou mean stuff like "Low Universal", "Multiversal+", "Hyperversal" and so on, those are just words we came up to call the tier itself, while also keeping clear what it refers to.

Bobsican said:
If by level name syou mean stuff like "Low Universal", "Multiversal+", "Hyperversal" and so on, those are just words we came up to call the tier itself, while also keeping clear what it refers to.
Ok, thanks

Back