• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ganondorf vs Lord Boros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speed is equal

Ganondorf gets the Triforce

Boros is at full power

Who wins?

They're both Planet Level so this sounds fair.

I'm going with Ganondorf due to hax, he has Soul Manipulation, can cause Paralysis, turn intangible, and invisible. His profile also states he can BFR people or seal them away.

Same as the above. Ganondorf has way more stuff to go by and even though Boros has regen and Planet lvl Potency and Dura like Ganon, i don't think it'll be enough to put Ganondorf down if at all.

To be logical, you wouldn't sound like a broken record if you yourself didn't say Ganon for reasons above a few times.

Hmm. Wel LTB kind of has a point on that.

Aside from it, it apparently looks like everyone is having for Ganon here so it's 5 for him, 0 for Boros.

_ _

\ ( . _ . )/ *holds all the reasons above with brute force*

and I seal the fate for Boros. Going with Ganon "for reasons above"

^He probably doesn't know that a combatent needs at least 7 votes minimum in order to receive a win over the other, i believe.

Sorry for bumping. I thought this was like Comic Vine where you could just keep up the thread.

Pretty much. Though now that i think about it, this could be a stomp since Boros doesn't have much else to go by other than high regen and energy projection, in comparison to what Ganon has.

If anything, you could post it on the match results thread.

And Boro's has it as a loss then too, yeah. *Nods*

In any case, i suppose this can be probably closed then....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back