• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ganondorf vs. Godzilla (Composite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. This would be an awesome battle. They fight each other for a long time. Godzilla having the slight power advantage and Ganondorf having the skill advantage. Both have a good amount of hax that counters or resists the others. I believe this ends with Ganondorf putting Godzilla in the Dark World with a tap of his trident.

Godzilla's FTL reactions could be handy in this situation, but they both have so many hax that counter each other, such as Ganondorf's power nullificcation against holy powers, which Godzilla has thanks to "God"", but is there anything stopping Ganon from sealing Godzilla?

Well, Ganondorf has reality warping, making Godzilla even uglier, winning the battle.

In this battle, does Ganondorf possess the full Triforce? If so, I'm not sure if Godzilla could surpass him.

If he has only the Triforce of Power, this would be a fairly tricky outcome to determine. As others have said, I imagine it would likely come to Ganon using BFR, and I don't know if Godzilla would have any method of escaping the Dark World in time.

I don't know, if it's necessary he can have it. If the fight is more interesting if he doesn't have it, assume I took it away from him.

Either way, my vote is for Ganondorf. With just the Triforce of Power, it'll be a good fight, even leaning in Godzilla's favor mostly, but it would end in Ganon BFR'ing before Godzilla would think to attempt using holy power, and I doubt Godzilla, even with feats of escaping black holes and Hell, would manage to find a way out, much less in less than a month.

With the full Triforce, Ganondorf would be able to match Godzilla, and even surpass him in some aspects. Still, my predicted ending would be Ganon sending him to the Dark World before or as Godzilla attempts to use holy power.

Part of me wishes Godzilla would win just so we can imagine him with the Triforce of Power, though.

Then make a CRT or at least show the statement. Until then, it isn't a valid reason

Ganon for reasons above.

Edit: not a stomp, but I still vote for Ganon for reasons above.

Er...I don't think being forced to use BFR as a last resort (because Godzilla is comparable in every other way) counts as haxstomping.

1) That's not the place for it, make a CRT

2) All i'm seeing is a weird mountain vaguely resembling the purgatory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back