• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ganon does a thing but what is it exactly?

Dust_Collector

They/Them
I'll post links in a little bit, but In Ganons tower (Wind Waker) you enter doors to boss rooms where you refight past bosses to open the way to Ganons tower. The rooms are identical recreations of the previous areas you fight the bosses (The Gohma fight linked above has even has Valoo sitting above the area for you to swing on his tail even though Valoo is on the surface world while this battle happens). And the areas are in the same gray scale as Hyrule Castle is while it's frozen in time, and Link is forced to be limited to whatever weapons he had during the inital battles made. I'm positive this is obviously Pocket Reality Manipulation but could the whole grayscale thing and equipment being limited to what Link had during the first encounters also mean some form of time maipulation as well? At the very least it should also be power null for the forced removal of his equipment. Edit: Here's the feat btw, happens at 1:00, 4:24, 8:06, and 12:55.

Yeah Pocket Reality shizz and some time reversal could be likely, although it being in a pocket dimension that he can alter would probs negate the need for time reversal.

He didn't have a specific form of time manipulation but there's so many different forms of that shit he could likely have some time based stuff, plus retcons are a thing and Nintendo could've just slapped time manipulation into his skillset without regard for past games, although I don't personally think time bullshit is what's happening here it's likely just a form of Pocket Reality Manipulation but I just want more input first before adding it to his profile.

Back